Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Definitely at least a few matches of MWII. Not sure after that, no particular game really feels like it’s calling my name right now so I get the feeling it’s a night of playing a short time in like 5 or 6 different games. Feel like I need to finally do a Halloween game though, maybe Resident Evil remake or The Evil Within, or Costume Quest if I’m in the mood for something lighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna play bayo3. Someone should give me 60 dollars. Plus tax

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

An ounce of spice and Victoria 3.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

going to start disco elysium and hades. never played either but they sound pretty cool

epic friday

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

I wanna play bayo3. Someone should give me 60 dollars. Plus tax

Apply in the goon fund thread today!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

apropos to nothing posted:

Non Halloween bday imps stay pissed lol gently caress you losers!! gang gang!

edit: just read the actual replies, not what I expected, thanks all

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Dongicus posted:

wots wrong with it

wondering this as well. this weekend im planning on finishing the new amnesia which isnt that good imho, then saturnalia which is supposedly good. both are fairly short so if can knock out those two ill be trying ghostrunner as well, hoping that that game is fun and can end this bad game streak im on

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Recycled areas, dumb plot, bad combat where bullets don't matter and you use magic mold powers. There's also a story element that's really dumb and it's like integral to the whole gameplay.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

American McGay posted:

Recycled areas, dumb plot, bad combat where bullets don't matter and you use magic mold powers. There's also a story element that's really dumb and it's like integral to the whole gameplay.

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Drew carey laughing and shuffling cue cards. That’s right, it’s the video game where the plot is recycled, the combat is bad and the bullets don’t matter.

----------------

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Waiting for Bayonetta 3 to arrive from Amazon. Gonna watch some movies in the mean time. Not sure what yet though.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
disco elysium and hades both very good. victoria III will be played one day in 10 years when all xpacs are out and bugs fixed

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

happy bday myco and apropos, please do not read this post until Monday thank you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Drew carey laughing and shuffling cue cards. That’s right, it’s the video game where the plot is recycled, the combat is bad and the bullets don’t matter.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Hizke posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRFkuueVVDw&ab_channel=HaywardCorp.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

disco elysium and hades both very good. victoria III will be played one day in 10 years when all xpacs are out and bugs fixed

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gonna try to finish the main questline in skyrim because i've been passively playing this game for like 4 loving years now, every time i play it my brain refuses to let me ignore all the sidequests and misc tasks. todd's curse

then probably typing of the dead

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Who Bitch This Is Anyway.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

An ounce of spice and Victoria 3.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you're like the 10th person i know with a halloween birthday, that's so sick..

In high school I had a friend who she and her sisters were all born on Halloween. All different years, no twins or triplets

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Caithness posted:

In high school I had a friend who she and her sisters were all born on Halloween. All different years, no twins or triplets

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Best I can figure is that Halloween is just about nine months after Valentine’s Day

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
ys v even tho its bad since i already beat ys i-iv recently. i need to learn the lore behind Kebin [japanese for kevin], the lost city of sand. its two hours long tho so ill be able to play doom or w/e after that. wow

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

ys v even tho its bad since i already beat ys i-iv recently. i need to learn the lore behind Kebin [japanese for kevin], the lost city of sand. its two hours long tho so ill be able to play doom or w/e after that. wow

kebin sorvo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

To learn the Kebin lore, check out ホーム・アローン

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

happy bday apropos and myco

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Typing of the dead and rev2 for me tonight. I had a Tetris effect of my brain trying to find the typing path for the subtitles of the TV show I was watching last night so looking forward to my continued slide into typing psychosis

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

To learn the Kebin lore, check out ホーム・アローン

lmao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I was going to try to beat Dead Space 3 today but the EA app changed and now it won't launch on my Steam Deck or my computer lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Might run some more of the new FFXIV content then get some Typing of the Dead in before getting hosed up. Friyay ftmfw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

fadam posted:

I was going to try to beat Dead Space 3 today but the EA app changed and now it won't launch on my Steam Deck or my computer lol

steaming dreck fails again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
hbd (observed) to myco and apropos

vicky 3, typing of the dead, not sure what else

maybe ill gently caress around in project zomboid this weekend

----------------