Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reaganomicon
Jan 31, 2004

Flush please
i maed this

Reaganomicon fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Say it ain't so
Here's Uncy Moe
Stink lines got drawn
Sodie's too cold

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Larry Cum Free posted:

Say it ain't so
Here's Uncy Moe
Stink lines got drawn
Sodie's too cold

:dudsmile:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Larry Cum Free posted:

Say it ain't so
Here's Uncy Moe
Stink lines got drawn
Sodie's too cold

It's hot
It's hot
These fries are so hot
It's hot
It's hot
These fries are so hot

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Larry Cum Free posted:

Say it ain't so
Here's Uncy Moe
Stink lines got drawn
Sodie's too cold

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Larry Cum Free posted:

Say it ain't so
Here's Uncy Moe
Stink lines got drawn
Sodie's too cold

i like it!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
:effort:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

jazzyjay posted:

About 3 years ago I was doing Simpsons remix videos on a lovely laptop with only some 360i VHS transfers as source material cause that's all I had to work with. Anyway I just finished a remaster of my fave in glorious 720 HD - The Moedyssey aka the 411 on Moe's big day

https://youtu.be/OTWYCHNTA3A

Jesus thats good

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

We call that the Dennis Miller ratio.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

https://twitter.com/SimpsonsWWE/status/1586139575641964545

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

It's more geometrically perfect than it looks :smith:

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

ili
Jul 26, 2003

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

o poo poo waddup

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

As always, please extinguish open flames as you enter the theatre.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

beauty queen breakdown posted:

As always, please extinguish open flames as you enter the theatre.

lmao

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Just interespace this with herbert powell "how much for this cost? I'm ruined!" And you have an accurate depiction of events.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

took me a second and also lol

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Dewgy posted:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Dewgy posted:

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

So Buttercup is the name of the person who gives candy and treats to the sailors?

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

FEMA summer camp posted:

So Buttercup is the name of the person who gives candy and treats to the sailors?

well, she sells them in a kind of dockside vendor sort of role; you may also know her as Miss Cripps depending on which version of Pinafore you watch*. I'm using the Gilbert & Sullivan Archive version (https://gsarchive.net), from which I have a printed copy of the same score from back in the days when I would second-keyboard or otherwise do musical accompaniment.

* Buttercup is her nickname b/c she's rough-and-tumble, get it? And a buttercup is sort of a delicate plant or whatever? Jokes were harder to come by back then, you had to have two bits and everything. Anyway, the long and the short of it is if you see Miss Cripps referenced she and Buttercup are one and the same.

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

:golfclap:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

beauty queen breakdown posted:

well, she sells them in a kind of dockside vendor sort of role; you may also know her as Miss Cripps depending on which version of Pinafore you watch*. I'm using the Gilbert & Sullivan Archive version (https://gsarchive.net), from which I have a printed copy of the same score from back in the days when I would second-keyboard or otherwise do musical accompaniment.

* Buttercup is her nickname b/c she's rough-and-tumble, get it? And a buttercup is sort of a delicate plant or whatever? Jokes were harder to come by back then, you had to have two bits and everything. Anyway, the long and the short of it is if you see Miss Cripps referenced she and Buttercup are one and the same.

I get the feeling a lot of the jokes and irony are lost when you're not watching the actual show.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I was flipping through local channels last night and caught the last bit of the latest treehouse of horror. Some of those writers def. read this thread.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Wayne Knight posted:

I was flipping through local channels last night and caught the last bit of the latest treehouse of horror. Some of those writers def. read this thread.

Oh poo poo did they make a RJJ Jr joke again?

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Wayne Knight posted:

:thunk:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Wayne Knight posted:

Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan Distancing

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/Zari_Wari/status/1586097047878279168?s=20&t=WW8JHz3OrXey2Np3WZF3yw

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1587217761138360320

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Wayne Knight posted:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I just saw this, and it really delighted me, so now you get to see it, too. I hope someone else is also delighted by it.
https://twitter.com/TheOddKepple/status/1586584628516691969

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?