Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

been playin overwatch 2 some and zenyatta still go like pew pew pew you know what im saying

Played this yesterday with some bros. Most of them on consoles.

We slaughtered the first match, then got rocked for the next 5-6 after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

healing is stored in the balls

you're god damned right it is

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
is it sexist to refer to Moira as "the piss bitch" as in "the damned piss bitch is back here killing me" if so im sorry

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
whats the vibe today OPs

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

is it sexist to refer to Moira as "the piss bitch" as in "the damned piss bitch is back here killing me" if so im sorry

No, because she heals people with piss...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"help, the pissbitch is sucking me dry" is the correct way to say it, because it's not the piss that's killing you it's the purple suck

as to whether it's sexist, probably, but there's another thread about that somewhere, let's keep the friday thread above such distractions and focus instead on whether or not overwatch 2 is a "junk game"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
It is a junk game and the group I play it with is terrible and we lose all the time. That's okay, I'll just keep playing that garbage.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

whats the vibe today OPs

https://i.imgur.com/WnfYF0q.gifv

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

whats the vibe today OPs

Mexican food with margaritas and fried ice cream for dessert

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Peggy Edson posted:

Mexican food with margaritas and fried ice cream for dessert

What you gonna get

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN posted:

What you gonna get

Or got

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thinking of a chimi

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i also vote "junk game" but mostly because i gave up on shooters after playing a lifetime's worth in the TFC/counterstrike/TF2 era. junk is in the trunk(?) of the beholder, though, and i know a few people who have a strong love/hate relationship with overwatch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

With extra Spanish rice. Hold the refried beans

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Peggy Edson posted:

Thinking of a chimi

possibly the single most Friday vibe food there is. Judges?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Big Time Halloween Vibes rn

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
In about 2 and a half hours will get whiskey on, a box of fried chicken and jojos, a movie and then chill by the fireplace listening to tunes

Then on Saturday gonna go out into town to see all the Halloween dressed up people. It’s Halloween weekend!! Best time of year!

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
Woke up this morning with an infected tooth so I had to go to urgent care for antibiotics. They better kick in before the Halloween party I’m going to this weekend!

I may need to change my costume to be the godfather with my swollen jaw

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you're technically allowed to post in other places or something now but i will probe you for bringing fail posting to the friday thread still.

also i'm sick & cranky

I hope you feel better HCOTC, sending the Friday healing vibes to u and all of GBS after whatever the gently caress happened here last night and what is currently happening on twitter

gonna go out to lunch with my lady and her sister in a minute, Loyola's is good poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
going to ride in a Critical Mass bike thing tonight in LA. cant wait to piss off some cars :blastu:

i will be having a bike beer or 3 :twisted:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Almost time to get the heck outta this crap factory!!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Tempted to go see time.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Work Day is ovah! Time to party! Halloween weekend!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's friday the 420th today if you know what i mean ha ha just kidding that's a little :420: joke for you guys

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bookish posted:

Woke up this morning with an infected tooth so I had to go to urgent care for antibiotics. They better kick in before the Halloween party I’m going to this weekend!

I may need to change my costume to be the godfather with my swollen jaw

that poo poo sucks. a few months ago i had a bad abscess that had my face swollen up like that. but oh man the pressure relief when the emergency dentist popped it to drain it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

took sunday off so its been a long weekend starting at 6:15am
:cheerdoge::cheersbird::cheers::synthy::420::rznv::okpos:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Dismissed my last class of kids 15 minutes ago, Getting ready to pack up. I have a test to create, but other than that, the weekend looks good!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Genesplicer posted:

Dismissed my last class of kids 15 minutes ago, Getting ready to pack up. I have a test to create, but other than that, the weekend looks good!

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Done.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Nuts and Gum posted:

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Done.

Those children are FAR more mature than most of my 7th graders...

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bad Purchase posted:

unfortunately twitter is still online today, but here's the silver lining

https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1586021154137182209

gonna save this for next month and fix a monday

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Genesplicer posted:

Those children are FAR more mature than most of my 7th graders...

More unrealistic Hollywood depictions :argh:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Nuts and Gum posted:

More unrealistic Hollywood depictions :argh:

Mrs. Genesplicer teaches the little ones, I teach the medium ones. We compare notes at the end of the day, and have concluded that the main difference between K-1 students and 7-8 students is that mine understand the swears they say. Other than that, the behaviors are about the same.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

goddamn flu or w/e hosed my whole day up. feeling not bad now

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Having whiskey and tequila, eating tendies and jojos, watching a Punjabi comedy, next to my fireplace….ah yes…

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Got my flu shot yesterday.

No reaction at all. Not even soreness. That's nice. :)

Sorry about your situation. :(

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What up Friday motherfuckers?

One of my friends or "mates" from college is from straya, and he's taking a trip back home for a few weeks.
So while he's gone, I'm going to have to skull some extra piss in his honor and think about what a giant oval office he is.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I just completely destroyed a mosquito's rear end today, (my own) blood was all over my hands and I saw the mosquito twitching and struggling to survive. Sure enough I thought it would die on its own BUT THEN IT FLEW AWAY and I'm curious to know how it can survive like that

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Big Scary Owl posted:

I just completely destroyed a mosquito's rear end today, (my own) blood was all over my hands and I saw the mosquito twitching and struggling to survive. Sure enough I thought it would die on its own BUT THEN IT FLEW AWAY and I'm curious to know how it can survive like that

Now when it drinks blood it will be like the skeleton drinking beer, it just falls right through. Happy halloween

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Epitope posted:

Now when it drinks blood it will be like the skeleton drinking beer, it just falls right through. Happy halloween

Nice, happy halloween!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Getting fried chicken.