Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Barry Foster posted:

Have any other filthy britisher posters received Book? Mine is still stuck in pre-shipping, circa 25/09

Mine made it, just finished it yesterday. The Vision of the Chud stayed with me strongest...nice work twoday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Book has come. Thank you book. It's pure.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sain kirjan

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Still hotly anticipating

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

Still hotly anticipating

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Have any Canadians received said book? I assume people are getting notified of shipments via kickstarter.... I have not received any notification at all.

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

I am a Canada, I received BOOK a few weeks ago

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

helta posted:

Have any Canadians received said book? I assume people are getting notified of shipments via kickstarter.... I have not received any notification at all.

Notifications are p much in here I think

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Inspector Hound posted:

Notifications are p much in here I think

does twoday post tracking numbers here? because people have said they received usps tracking numbers.... on what medium?

where book?

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
My normie husband keeps looking through the book, I hope it doesn't give him schizophrenia

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
well it’ll either awaken that or the posters spirit. which is probably the same thing

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

lol it will. and it better for me.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Book?

No book!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Consummate Professional posted:

well it’ll either awaken that or the posters spirit. which is probably the same thing

one precedes the other

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

After a month long stay in Brooklyn (holiday? incarcerated? LSD trip? WHO KNOWS!?) my USPS tracker now tells me that not only does BOOK EXIST :magical: but that it is now in Jamaica (NY regional facility, not the country... I think).

Only 17000km to go!

:neckbeard:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I don't have a tracking number but if yours is out then mine might be, I think we must be some of the last people to not have it. Wait, did Alejandro get his yet????

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

I don't have a tracking number but if yours is out then mine might be, I think we must be some of the last people to not have it. Wait, did Alejandro get his yet????

I think Twoday said they never paid for shipping :sad:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Carth Dookie posted:

After a month long stay in Brooklyn (holiday? incarcerated? LSD trip? WHO KNOWS!?) my USPS tracker now tells me that not only does BOOK EXIST :magical: but that it is now in Jamaica (NY regional facility, not the country... I think).

Only 17000km to go!

:neckbeard:

Where did u get a tracking number from??

No book!

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Duckwaffle posted:

I am a Canada, I received BOOK a few weeks ago

My ants had died but otherwise this

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
HrrrrnmmmmmBOOK

BOOK IS HERE

nnbOokbookbook

Trubf!

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Seriously though this owns way harder than I even expected. I genuinely love it

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
sory if i missed it but did the leather versions get sent out yet? i got the regular version but still waiting for the doper one

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

No leather yet.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Carth Dookie posted:

No leather yet.

sigh alright thanks ofr the info ill just do keyboard goop on this one then

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

book

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

helta posted:

does twoday post tracking numbers here? because people have said they received usps tracking numbers.... on what medium?

where book?

when my book was sent to me in USA I got this email notification emailed to my email address, the tracking number was at bottom you can see it obscured in blue:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
hmm never got anything like that, its been like months now so guess i paid that extra for shipping to get owned twice lmao

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

fits my needs posted:

hmm never got anything like that, its been like months now so guess i paid that extra for shipping to get owned twice lmao

Get in touch with two day. He's delivered so far.

Even mine, which spent a month in NY chilling for some reason, is now at least on the right continent and will get to me eventually.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

mine arrived. shipping between the countries took like a month with no updates

very nice job everyone involved. very slick, very professional

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Carth Dookie posted:

Get in touch with two day. He's delivered so far.

Even mine, which spent a month in NY chilling for some reason, is now at least on the right continent and will get to me eventually.

i've been exchanging pms with him since 8/8 so not sure what more to do. maybe one day it'll come, not expecting much at this point tho lol.
:shrug:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

UFOTacoMan posted:

when my book was sent to me in USA I got this email notification emailed to my email address, the tracking number was at bottom you can see it obscured in blue:

No tracking number received....

No book! Twoday, should I pm you on kickstarter? MY WIFE doesn't believe there is book, I need to prove there is book.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Book

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
OK!!!

Enough time has elapsed. If you haven't received your book yet and you live in America send me a PM.

Send me your address, from scratch, and your old address if you've moved.

I have a backlog of PMs to answer as well, sorry.

I don't know what happened with the last ones. I talked to the distributor and I think there was about a 95% arrival/acceptance by post office rate which I guess is what I expected from the USPS tbh.

Everyone will get their books

twoday has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Nov 8, 2022

twoday
May 4, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

No leather yet.

yes I will work on those as soon as they arrive to me

twoday
May 4, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

HrrrrnmmmmmBOOK

BOOK IS HERE

nnbOokbookbook

Trubf!

I'm glad they're still arriving and people still like them when they do arrive

I'm sorry it's taking insanely long for some folks, I have only limited contril over the shipping process and I will make sure you get it sooner or later!

twoday
May 4, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

Even mine, which spent a month in NY chilling for some reason, is now at least on the right continent

I mean, look at this, what am I supposed to do about this

there are probably like six different federal agencies intercepting and perusing these on the way to their destinations

twoday
May 4, 2005

and god bless our bravest soldiers in the book interception division of the postal censorship office, hope they have a good read

twoday
May 4, 2005

:hmmyes:

twoday
May 4, 2005

And once again, sorry, I will make sure everyone gets their books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

helta posted:

No tracking number received...

No book! Twoday, should I pm you on kickstarter? MY WIFE doesn't believe there is book, I need to prove there is book.

very determined to prove to your wife that SHE IS WRONG