Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Yeah the episode where they buy it it’s a manual too.

Anti lock brakes! That’s why the brakes didn’t lock!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Activia
Apr 13, 2022

Goal: some kind of neat moth

A MIRACLE posted:

Anti lock brakes! That’s why the brakes didn’t lock!

I always say this when mine kick in

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
hank painted the truck white because he's a good husband

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Code Jockey posted:

hank painted the truck white because he's a good husband

and a pimp

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CommonShore posted:

The ideal King of the Hill movie would turn away from larger-than-life situations and just be 108 minutes of Hank hosting a neighbourhood bbq with everyone coming and going in real time.

It would be like the Charlie Work episode of It's Always Sunny, except chill instead of frantic. It would be fantastic.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

pixaal posted:

and a pimp

sweet lady propane

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

For the past hour I've been misremembering Snoop's pimps name as Pepper Jack, and no, that was the pimp in Sunny.

So yeah I'm down for a Charlie Work esque koth movie.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

pixaal posted:

and a pimp

The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TheWorldsaStage posted:

For the past hour I've been misremembering Snoop's pimps name as Pepper Jack, and no, that was the pimp in Sunny.

So yeah I'm down for a Charlie Work esque koth movie.

Uh, yeah it was Alabaster

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Having him play a white man named Alabaster Jones was an inspired choice. I don't know if there's any other role he's played that he's as funny in.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

The post credits line of Hank yelling "Alabaster!" absolutely killed me the first time I watched that episode. It still does, but it also did then.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I would like to see Khan as Hank’s boss.

This happened, albeit briefly. Khan buys the car wash, Strickland has a midlife crisis and partners with him, forcing Hank to work the car wash under Khan's purview. It was kinda hosed up.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The music score at the end of the Larsen Pork Products episode has me thinking they were going for an Alfred Hitchcock vibe with the episode. Peggy being the one sane person in the episode is Cary Grant-esque.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

This happened, albeit briefly. Khan buys the car wash, Strickland has a midlife crisis and partners with him, forcing Hank to work the car wash under Khan's purview. It was kinda hosed up.

I like how Kahn’s copycat of Dr. Money is called Dr. Quarters

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Don’t freak the monkey

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Prof. Banks posted:

The post credits line of Hank yelling "Alabaster!" absolutely killed me the first time I watched that episode. It still does, but it also did then.

I got gout

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Love hurts…

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
broke: goth girls
woke: koth girls

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Robo Reagan posted:

:hmmyes:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Robo Reagan posted:

Thread title

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Robo Reagan posted:

I can't disagree.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Robo Reagan posted:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Iron Crowned posted:

A proper King of the Hill movie would be a slobs vs snobs plot were Strickland Propane is about to be bought out by Thatherton Fuels

Code Jockey posted:

Word gets around Ted Wassanasong is going to buy Thatherton Fuels as his "Exciting first step into the world of Texas Energy!"

Khan assumes a c-suite role is assured due to his rear end kissing. CTO of the propane retail chain

These points along with Buck's death and Hank fully taking over Strickland at the end would be the way to go

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hank leads Strickland Propane to record profits when he cuts out the 50% going to gambling, drugs, and strippers

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

GolfHole posted:

I got gout

That whole episode is full of gems, like Bobby's deli-holic face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzIRMsXTnIQ

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Robo Reagan posted:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Fishstick posted:

That whole episode is full of gems, like Bobby's deli-holic face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzIRMsXTnIQ

"How do you get gout anyways?"

Bobby, with a mouth full of liver, "Nobody knows..."

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
The king of diseases and the disease of kings

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UogkCxWJWw

This seems like a good day to mention Mike Judge's great show Tales From The Tour Bus. The Jerry Lee Lewis ep is wild.

Actually they're all wild.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
What if there was a goth girl with intense knowledge of King of the Hill??

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Sorry, she'll only gently caress you if JAG is a rerun

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Pretend i posted that picture of the guy getting hit by a frisbee or joseph oggling luanne

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 29, 2022

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Robo Reagan posted:

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Did koth have a goth girl? I don't think think they did, huh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Some say goth Luanne is still out there, just over the next ridge

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

what if she was a wampa who made you a soup that fatigued you? would you eat the hoth koth goth sloth broth?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

TheWorldsaStage posted:

There was a minor character in one episode, the organic gardening episode. According to the Koth wiki her name is Maria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Another Bill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UogkCxWJWw

This seems like a good day to mention Mike Judge's great show Tales From The Tour Bus. The Jerry Lee Lewis ep is wild.

Actually they're all wild.

Never heard of these or seen them before so thanks for posting the link.

I'm a huge Prince fan and really enjoyed the one with Morris Day and the Time