Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Chewb coming in live from the factory outlet: I have tried on 69 million pairs of jeans and they are all without fail either too big or too small. Stay tuned for updates live from the scene as she slowly loses her will to continue

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Chewb coming in live from the factory outlet: I have tried on 69 million pairs of jeans and they are all without fail either too big or too small. Stay tuned for updates live from the scene as she slowly loses her will to continue

We believe in you, chewb!

Chewbecca

sb hermit posted:

We believe in you, chewb!

Due to your belief in me I was able to procure one (1) pair of jeans that fit :unsmith:

Top tip: if you are short, "ankle length" just look like normal jeans lol

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

Due to your belief in me I was able to procure one (1) pair of jeans that fit :unsmith:

did you not just buy every pair of jeans of that brand and size they had? I've definitely done this when I found a good pair of pants.

I know what you mean about being short tho. at my waist size trouser manufacturers assume I'm going to be another head taller than I am. fortunately my ma is a weaver and sewer, and so she's always just adjusted the hems for me.

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

:toot:

Escape From Noise

I got a dental check-up and cleaning. Once again they told me my teeth are very nice. Aw yeah!

Goons Are Gifts

post the teeth imo???

edit: actually buy the teeth an account

ChubbyChecker

B33rChiller posted:

hahahahaha. awesome.
have some white zombie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9sRACmoehI

your sigs are really awesome

Escape From Noise

Posting from inside the gokon

Heather Papps

hello friend

blarg

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

I went to my girlfriends house and while she was busy I got in her switch and started up Pokemon sword and played with all her Pokemon in Pokemon camp, then put it back before she noticed. the perfect crime

hi how are you ♥

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Escape From Noise posted:

How does one pronounce "uppdawg"?
Not much how does one pronounce up with you?

ChubbyChecker

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I went to my girlfriends house and while she was busy I got in her switch and started up Pokemon sword and played with all her Pokemon in Pokemon camp, then put it back before she noticed. the perfect crime

:nice:

Bad Video Games

I'm awake at 8:00 on a Saturday because that's when I woke up. This is sleeping in. Getting old sucks.

I did get to pet a dog though.

Goons Are Gifts

hey sib my friend how's it going these days?? so glad to see more posts :glomp:

B33rChiller

ChubbyChecker posted:

your sigs are really awesome

Yo thanks!
That's Charlie Parker and his big brother Peter (Petey) Parker

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Those are some excellent cats. :powercatte:

Also, it's java time. :coffeepal:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't have anything to report but just felt like posting.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

there were some real freaks on the dance floor last night (two pictured)

B33rChiller

Barking Gecko posted:

Those are some excellent cats. :powercatte:

Also, it's java time. :coffeepal:
Brewin

Dr. Honked posted:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

hey sib my friend how's it going these days?? so glad to see more posts :glomp:

hey, things are good, I finished up transitioning and got back with my gf and my surgical recovery is a bit slow but it is happening, and the extra paid time off just gives me more time for posts

what's new with u

hi how are you ♥

xcheopis

aldantefax posted:

there were some real freaks on the dance floor last night (two pictured)

Eeek!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I think I've joked so much about how I work better under pressure that my art creation has been manifested into a point where I only complete things under pressure. Which is super good for the heart :sludgepal:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

B33rChiller

Viginti Septem posted:

I think I've joked so much about how I work better under pressure that my art creation has been manifested into a point where I only complete things under pressure. Which is super good for the heart :sludgepal:

MAKE SOMETHING COOL NOW! DO IT! YOU'RE RUNNING LATE!
:ohdear:Hope this is inspiring. Sorry for yelling

Dr. Honked posted:

Chewbecca

Its 4.40am on Sunday morning so naturally I am awake feeling vaguely anxious for no reason :staredog:

I hope all my goons are having a :blessed: day :lovebird:

Ass-penny

do you just choose to wake up that early or what chewb? It seems like you're up before 7 a lot.

Chewbecca

Nah not by choice, I am just really bad at sleeping in :morning:

Prooooobably doesn't help that I go straight on my phone to look at the forums the second ny eyes open, in the vague hope of avoiding both thoughts and feelings lol

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hey, things are good, I finished up transitioning and got back with my gf and my surgical recovery is a bit slow but it is happening, and the extra paid time off just gives me more time for posts

what's new with u

Hell yeah congrats on your alignment change :toot:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

that's an extremely relatable situation. glad you're here posting with us!

Bad Video Games

Stoner Sloth

Walla posted:

That's horrible! My grandfather suffered from dementia and it wasn't pretty. I think I'm more terrified of that than just about anything else. I hope your friend is able to get some kind of treatment.

yeah, my friend's mum died a few years back - she got it when she was in her early 60s and spent over 20 years in care. it's scary stuff. there are some things they can do but we know the prognosis isn't good.

my friend is only in his early 50s and doesn't have any family left and i'm probably his closest friend after another friend in that group died earlier in the year from covid... trying to help him figure out options but it's all just a mess.

not having a good time of it, it's heart breaking stuff

anyways, hope everyone else is having a better time of it out there

Ass-penny

:hmmyes:

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
hello thread

I’ve been thinking about how when birds aren’t using their wings they fold up nicely out of the way and it looks svelte.

also how when I’m not using my arms they just dangle about awkwardly

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

xcheopis

Activia posted:

hello thread

I’ve been thinking about how when birds aren’t using their wings they fold up nicely out of the way and it looks svelte.

Yes, one of the (many) ways evolution has failed us: What to do with our hands?

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Heather Papps

hello friend

:c00lbert:

Finger Prince

Activia posted:

hello thread

Chewbecca

Stoner Sloth posted:

yeah, my friend's mum died a few years back - she got it when she was in her early 60s and spent over 20 years in care. it's scary stuff. there are some things they can do but we know the prognosis isn't good.

my friend is only in his early 50s and doesn't have any family left and i'm probably his closest friend after another friend in that group died earlier in the year from covid... trying to help him figure out options but it's all just a mess.

not having a good time of it, it's heart breaking stuff

anyways, hope everyone else is having a better time of it out there

I am sorry friend, thats a tough situation. The husband of a friend of mine has a dementia diagnosis too and knowing that decline is coming is heartbreaking. Only good thoughts for your friend (and you of course!!)

Heather Papps

hello friend

at work there are a few folk who have dementia. it's rough. i spent a few hours last night trying to convince a resident that we were not working together to fix some unnamed problem.

he was confused, and knew he was confused, and was frustrated. it was a bit of a bummer, but i am glad i am there to lift him off the ground and direct him back to bed, till he gets into a home that is more appropriate for his condition.

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

I am sorry friend, thats a tough situation. The husband of a friend of mine has a dementia diagnosis too and knowing that decline is coming is heartbreaking. Only good thoughts for your friend (and you of course!!)

thank you for your kind words and thoughts friend, it's a terrible thing that we just got to deal with as best we can

went on a long hike through the bush yesterday (well he rode home made electric bike, i hiked), figure at least make some good memories while we're able :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Activia posted:

hello thread

Bird actors never have to think to themselves, "OK, what do I do with my wings?"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!