Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1586194376123994114?s=20&t=cDYxB_X3jPFCkw84XQG8Dg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao i knew it

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

quote:

What world do you guys live in where "the Dems suck and don't do anything" is a controversial take?

quote:

The world where "I don't get everything" is not the same as "I don't get anything." You know, the real world outside of four year olds.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

booooooo

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
the democrat party continues to relentlessly campaign on scoring 2% instead of 0% on the test of acceptability

mystes
May 31, 2006

Agreed, you get tons of stuff thanks to the Democrats and Biden, like crushing medical debt, covid, and 8% inflation. We should all be very grateful.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1586077843972362242?s=20&t=3h1kejj27D_XD-XsaTDH3A

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1586017444631552001?s=20&t=3h1kejj27D_XD-XsaTDH3A

things are lookin good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"The chuds won't shut it about Jusse Smollett!"

[pages of libchat about Jusse Smollett]

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

these tweets only seem to serve in making everyone more pissed off

edit: even for the everage dumbo these are mostly verifiable as being pure bullsiht

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
actually if you bet against the American people you’d make a killing look at trump he literally bet against being elected then whoopsie

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Toplowtech posted:

One of his best ones since "well, at least, i will go down as a president!"

his faux southern twang sounds like poo poo, Obamna is outta practice

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

That's what I like about Dems, I keep getting older they keep staying the same age

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

It will never fail to amaze me at how easily libs can shovel dogshit into their mouths and convince themselves it's chocolate ice cream as long as someone puts a little blue flag in it, while simultaneously mocking conservatives for eating their red flag poo poo that is clearly not chocolate ice cream.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
great I have health insurance! now I pay $1000 a month and I can get a doctor's appointment for a physical in…

hmm let’s see next July! amazing

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Gunshow Poophole posted:

great I have health insurance! now I pay $1000 a month and I can get a doctor's appointment for a physical in…

Hey, Republicans would have made you wait until September. You're welcome.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Gunshow Poophole posted:

And your insurance will cover 10% of the cost of the visit :smithicide:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

in fairness, a pelosi getting hammered to death probably polls very favorably with the general public, so dems had to put a spin on it of "what if it wasnt a pelosi????"

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

seems like this tweet would have done better numbers back then, too

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Gunshow Poophole posted:

I use a practice of ten doctors where I see whoever is first available, I haven't ever seen my PCP after the very first intro visit. Even so, when I scheduled in October my first available appointment is end of Feb. It's completely wild and I'm convinced 90% of health care takes place at immediate clinics , since the ER costs 500-1000 bucks each visit and the wait time is always multiple hours.

Ah well, better to have a cap on number of residency slots, forever, so that doctors can make a higher salary, than help sick people.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

gm I hear pelosi's mistress almost got banished by a pepe baby? anyway I'm gonna go to the arboretum today and look at the fall colors

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

gonna be majestic

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Buck Wildman posted:

gm I hear pelosi's mistress almost got banished by a pepe baby? anyway I'm gonna go to the arboretum today and look at the fall colors

gonna get a psl in solidarity

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

trump in june, gwb july, bill august. im surprised you didnt know this!

I'm surprised, too, and I can't stop thinking how funny this is.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

porfiria posted:

I mean, DaPepe was, in addition to being a Qanon psycho, an anti-nudity law activist and thought bush did 9/11. Average American, in other words.

people who are politically engaged think of politics as a left-right continuum, when most americans have weirdly divergent views on things based on their life experiences & personal exposure to other people & other ideas.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

this stuff was wearing really thin a decade ago, it just doesn’t work on anybody under 60 anymore

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nichael posted:

fascists of sa never replied to my dm. i had a fascist to report.

same

I was going to do a goatse to them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why would they take random submissions? i'm sure there's a discord for the weird c-spam lurkers who obsessively pore over each thread for evidence of wrongthink.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

mastershakeman posted:

Ah well, better to have a cap on number of residency slots, forever, so that doctors can make a higher salary, than help sick people.

hey I just asked my doctor wife about this and 1) gently caress you and 2) it's actually because medicaid pays for resident education and good luck getting more funding for that

rear end in a top hat

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
*sees doctors working 80-100 hour weeks for significantly less than minimum wage for 3-8 years after incurring 6 figures of debt for doing 4 years undergrad and 4 years of med school, then getting out into full time doctor jobs and having to spend most of their time dealing with billing and insurance and managing poorly trained staff instead of helping patients because admins cut costs to the bone while raking in cash*

ah those greedy loving doctors, how could they do this to us

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

camoseven posted:

*sees doctors working 80-100 hour weeks for significantly less than minimum wage for 3-8 years after incurring 6 figures of debt for doing 4 years undergrad and 4 years of med school, then getting out into full time doctor jobs and having to spend most of their time dealing with billing and insurance and managing poorly trained staff instead of helping patients because admins cut costs to the bone while raking in cash*

You're pretending the mass majority of Americans don't already work crazy hours for very little. Doctors have nothing to bitch about.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
it's kind of understandable at least, the doctor is the person who you are going to interact with face to face no matter what, when you're at your worst and most vulnerable, and if there was ever a system that can cause people to lash out in anger in sometimes unfortunate ways, it's the abomination america calls healthcare billing, so it's not really as complicated as all that, it's just the most likely intersection of frustrated patient with another human being involved with their healthcare

the system is designed to foster misunderstanding and shift blame to people you can't communicate with leaving peons on the ground to suffer the blame while nothing changes, but :capitalism: after all

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

worms butthole guy posted:

You're pretending the mass majority of Americans don't already work crazy hours for very little. Doctors have nothing to bitch about.

sounds like they have everything to bitch about, as does every other worker

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

gently caress you

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

camoseven posted:

Your anecdote of doctors being bludgeoned to death like most service workers are offset by doctors making $1 million+ a year doing plastic surgery and other speciality poo poo where there's an even more constrained supply; bing bong, so simple!

I don't think a crab bucket mentality is great, TBH.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Yinlock posted:

it's this

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

camoseven posted:

Lmao, extreme fygm to justify the system limiting doctors => work more hours (badly fatigued) => super high pay. And yes, I'm well aware the govt pays for doctor training but somehow can't pay for a few more doctors to be trained

As I've always said, doctors should be employees of the government and paid at the same rate as teachers

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Yinlock posted:

Well they can start showing some class solidarity then.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lostconfused posted:

Well they can start showing some class solidarity then.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
By God my wife NEEDS to drive a luxury European car made in the last few years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

camoseven posted:

hey I just asked my doctor wife about this and 1) gently caress you and 2) it's actually because medicaid pays for resident education and good luck getting more funding for that

rear end in a top hat

of course a doctor that already went through would be FYGM. Bet she thinks those residents are babys for wanting to not work 80 hours a week overnights.