Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Yeah that’s where I was leaning. Thanks
Sure thing! I could see an argument for any of 'em but I think based on sheer number of touches and the fact that the Colts D has been iffy/hurt and they are starting a nobody at QB means BRob could feast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Need to pick one of these RBs for my flex, standard scoring:

Eno Benjamin @ Min
D'Onta Foreman @Atl

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Party Boat posted:

Eno Benjamin @ Min
D'Onta Foreman @Atl

Eno

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Party Boat posted:

Eno Benjamin @ Min
D'Onta Foreman @Atl
Chuba is out and Atlanta's D is hurt so I'd go D'Onta if it were me, but its essentially a coinflip.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
need a flex 0 PPR

Najee @ PHI
Henderson v SF
Christian Kirk v DEN
Pickens @ PHI
Pittman v WAS

Really don't like any of these options. Najee has been a huge disappointment and I don't see him turning it around against a scary Philly D. Rams run game has been bad and SF run D good. Kirk has slowed down after a fast start and Denver D is strong. Pickens also against Philly, could see them really getting to Pickett wrecking all their WRs. Pittman has a new QB who I've read isn't great!

Maybe Pickens and hope for garbage time?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

I rarely have used this thread but here we go. This is .5 PPR dynasty, and the dynasty part is why my choices suck so much.

This is my current lineup but it's looking more and more like Zeke won't play. So I gotta start a different RB or WR. I'm 1-6 so I expect to lose anyway but I'd like to have a shot. Which of these dudes has a decent chance at a 10+ point game?

I suppose Landry and Renfrow have the better matchups, but neither has done jack all season. Reynolds had four good weeks but is coming off injury. Gallup did nothing at all last week against the lions but that was his first week back from injury. Wilson has been my starter for the season until now but with CMC having a full week of prep it feels very risky even though he ran all over the rams a few weeks ago. Also I'm already starting Hines over him and what does that tell you?

remember me?
I grabbed popular speculative add Marquise Goodwin this morning for a buck. Zeke is Doubtful and Landry is Out. Also, Deebo Samuel is out, which could mean a handful more carries for Jeff Wilson?

So two questions: Jeff Wilson or Nyheim Hines?
And, pick two of these WRs (not shown is Aiyuk who is my WR1 and is of course starting)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

remember me?
I grabbed popular speculative add Marquise Goodwin this morning for a buck. Zeke is Doubtful and Landry is Out. Also, Deebo Samuel is out, which could mean a handful more carries for Jeff Wilson?

So two questions: Jeff Wilson or Nyheim Hines?
And, pick two of these WRs (not shown is Aiyuk who is my WR1 and is of course starting)

I'm going Hines over Wilson figuring Hines will get more snaps and more receptions. I'm betting Indy is going to have to throw all game playing from behind.

I think I'm with you on the WR selections. The only one I'd consider is McKenzie.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah McKenzie's been averaging 9.5/game, but that's suuuper inconsistent:

I don't really trust any of these guys but I'm leaning toward Reynolds:

whose bad score last week can be attributed to first-week-back-from-injury. However. I do not trust Jared Goff. That gives me pause.

It's like... higher-average scoring player on a garbage team, vs. inconsistent scoring player on a top team. :shrug:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’m completely stumped on my flex this week :confused:

Foreman @ ATL
JRob v NE
Montgomery @ DAL
Wan’Dale @ SEA

Leaning towards Foreman. That’s a decent matchup with a banged up Hot Atlanta D. JRob is at best going to get limited snaps against New England while getting comfy in his first game with the Jets. Don’t love that but moving forward I’m all about him. Montgomery against Dallas I feel like is either 5 or 15+. Hard to say. I just grabbed Wan’Dale but don’t really know if I want him active this week.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

I’m completely stumped on my flex this week :confused:

Foreman @ ATL
JRob v NE
Montgomery @ DAL
Wan’Dale @ SEA

Leaning towards Foreman. That’s a decent matchup with a banged up Hot Atlanta D. JRob is at best going to get limited snaps against New England while getting comfy in his first game with the Jets. Don’t love that but moving forward I’m all about him. Montgomery against Dallas I feel like is either 5 or 15+. Hard to say. I just grabbed Wan’Dale but don’t really know if I want him active this week.

I'd lean Foreman as well.

PPR:
Hendereson vs SF
D. Harris vs NYJ
K. Herbert @DAL

Don't like any of these but got Ekeler on Bye.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

My PPR dynasty team that has been hot is down Ja'Marr, Dotson, and Gage. Pick 3 WR and a flex (bold is currently who I have in but I'm not feeling good about any of it):
Noah Brown vs Chi
Garrett Wilson vs NE
Chase Claypool @ Phi
Marquise Goodwin vs NYG
Chris Moore vs Ten (Houston WR who will get more targets with Nico Collins hurt)
Mack Hollins @ NO
KJ Osborn vs Ari
Mike Thomas @ Cle (should get more playing time with Ja'Marr out)
Jamaal Willias vs Mia

Chernabog posted:

I'd lean Foreman as well.
Same.

Chernabog posted:

PPR:
Hendereson vs SF
D. Harris vs NYJ
K. Herbert @DAL

Don't like any of these but got Ekeler on Bye.
I agree on Henderson.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.
I like Foreman this week.

J Chase has blown a big hole in my roster and I need someone to flex. Options:

Chase Claypool
Parris Campbell
Goedert

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Summit posted:

I like Foreman this week.

J Chase has blown a big hole in my roster and I need someone to flex. Options:

Chase Claypool
Parris Campbell
Goedert

I’d go with Campbell

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I don’t know if I should trust Metcalf with the whole knee thing. One mis-step away, ehhhhh.

My other options are Diontae, Alec Pierce or Doubs though.

Thoughts?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Oh cool I got a sleeper notification at like midnight that DK is going to play. This is loving worst case scenario because I was going to flex Goodwin. How is my entire team dead, then a guy has his leg physically removed from his body, I pick up his replacement, but he is somehow fine 5 days later :mad: ANYWAY

I have Josh Reynolds, Hunter Renfrow, Sammy Watkins, Isaiah McKenzie, and Robbie Anderson available on waivers, anyone like one of them better than Goodwin (0.5 PPR)? Leaning Reynolds.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Oct 30, 2022

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

Would you start Taysom over Kittle or Dalvin Cook? The latter 2 are playing tougher teams and Hill has a decent match up I think?

To be clear, my sit/start question is

T Hill, Kittle, D Cook - which 2 should I start?

Summit fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Oct 30, 2022

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Is Pollard worth slotting in over any of Pierce, Etienne, or Walker?

The matchups are:
Pollard vs CHI
Pierce vs TEN
Etienne vs DEN
Walker vs NYG

ElectricRelaxation fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 30, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Summit posted:

Would you start Taysom over Kittle or Dalvin Cook? The latter 2 are playing tougher teams and Hill has a decent match up I think?

To be clear, my sit/start question is

T Hill, Kittle, D Cook - which 2 should I start?

Sit Hill. The other two are studs.

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Is Pollard worth slotting in over any of Pierce, Etienne, or Walker?

The matchups are:
Pollard vs CHI
Pierce vs TEN
Etienne vs DEN
Walker vs NYG

I might start him over Etienne just not having a ton of confidence in the Jaguars' offense plus London game. But I don't think you can really go wrong here.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

I’d sit Pollard

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Yeah I hope you didn't sit Etienne because of my post :ohdear:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

With KC on bye, I have to pick up a fill-in TE which means I also have to drop someone. My best options to pick up are Tyler Higbee, Tyler Conklin, Hunter Henry, or Will Dissly. I guess I get Higbee?

ed: dropped James Conner for a one week rental of Higbee

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 30, 2022

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Would it be nuts to start DJ Moore over Amari?

Just looking at matchups, Bengos have been decent against fantasy WRs and ATL the complete opposite

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah I hope you didn't sit Etienne because of my post :ohdear:

Nah, I think I'm going to stick with sitting Pollard. It's definitely an embarrassment of riches, but I'm also dealing with my QB, TE, and RB1 all being out this week.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

Would it be nuts to start DJ Moore over Amari?

Just looking at matchups, Bengos have been decent against fantasy WRs and ATL the complete opposite
I dont think it would be crazy. The Browns have looked bad recently and DJ had 40% target share last week with PJ throwing.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Having to start Lawrence and play against Etienne I'm not happy

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Help me make the correct Flex choice this week, 1PPR.

Foreman @ ATL
BRob @ IND
Cooks v TEN

Currently have Foreman in after the Chuba news.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

Help me make the correct Flex choice this week, 1PPR.

Foreman @ ATL
BRob @ IND
Cooks v TEN

Currently have Foreman in after the Chuba news.

Foreman

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Bless you!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Agreed

In the "I'm probably overthinking things" department, I don't start DJ Moore over Terry McLaurin purely based on matchups....right?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anti-Hero posted:

Bless you!

This @ my Foreman people too :D

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

This @ my Foreman people too :D

Wow. This is good!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Started Eno over D'Onta. Learn from my mistake, D'Onta sit Foreman.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

I didn’t need another RB but I was super close to picking up Foreman as a stash this morning for potential trade away next week if he did well, as I could really use some WR’s. Ultimately decided to see what Parris could do… wish I would have pulled the trigger

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Someone picked up Foreman roughly one millisecond after the CMC trade was announced. Wish I’d been quicker on the draw on that one. Although I did not anticipate a split backfield between two backups on a terrible offense being a fantasy jackpot.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

I did the same for my team that needed RB help but hesitated in favor of working the wire on my other team. Now I realize I could have leveraged him in a trade for a much better WR :[

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Nah, I think I'm going to stick with sitting Pollard. It's definitely an embarrassment of riches, but I'm also dealing with my QB, TE, and RB1 all being out this week.

I regret this decision

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Someone picked up Foreman roughly one millisecond after the CMC trade was announced. Wish I’d been quicker on the draw on that one. Although I did not anticipate a split backfield between two backups on a terrible offense being a fantasy jackpot.

I was pissed I missed Foreman. Mike Smith two or three years ago did the same thing when CMC went down. Hubbard never did so I didn't really think the snap share would hold up.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Do Mooney or Claypool have any value as starters this week? Specifically over Rondale Moore or Josh Palmer?

Both are still available on my waivers. I've got a WR crisis this week due to bye's and injury and won both Palmer and Moore off waivers, but I'm wondering if either of the Bears receivers are worth it instead?

All 4 of the players involved in this "dilemma" are 1 week rentals so this weeks matchup is probably the most important aspect. I'll probably drop all of them next week unless someone went off. The fantasy app seems to like Chicago's receivers vs Miami but not sure how much to read into that.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

.5 PPR, need a flex:

Pierce vPHI
Swift vGB
Meyers vIND
Gus @NO (Q)

normally I'd open-palm slam Pierce into the slot but TNF and Eagles D has me all uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

E: Swift only had 5 touches last week and seems to be on a pitch count??

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Nov 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Need to stream a QB in a league. Options...

Dimes @ Seattle
Geno v NYG
Fields @ Dal

It would be crazy to take Fields, riiiight?

In case anyone was wondering, taking Danny Dimes did not work out and I shoulda trusted my instincts on Fields lol.