Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard

mpregozhin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

get in loser, we go chant down babylon one more time

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
flying into a blond rage

to dispense blond justice

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Finger Prince

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

flying into a blond rage

to dispense blond justice

The Voice of Labor

every year the wizard school teaches the freshmen wizards detect evil and for a whole month all of the town's aristocracy, constabulary, landlords, bankers and small business tyrants glow red

Twenty Four

Sentencing a guy to execution by firing squad, but it's with Nerf guns and it takes like a couple weeks while he slowly dehydrates and starves while being continuously gently pummeled. The entire time they chant the catch phrase slogan "It's Nerf of Nothin'!"

Also, one person has an empty Nerf gun but they don't tell anyone who it is so no one has to feel guilty because of plausible deniability like a traditional firing squad, but it becomes pretty obvious who it is after like half a minute.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

The Voice of Labor posted:

every year the wizard school teaches the freshmen wizards detect evil and for a whole month all of the town's aristocracy, constabulary, landlords, bankers and small business tyrants glow red

They cast Detect Bevel by mistake.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Twenty Four posted:

Sentencing a guy to execution by firing squad, but it's with Nerf guns and it takes like a couple weeks while he slowly dehydrates and starves while being continuously gently pummeled. The entire time they chant the catch phrase slogan "It's Nerf of Nothin'!"

Also, one person has an empty Nerf gun but they don't tell anyone who it is so no one has to feel guilty because of plausible deniability like a traditional firing squad, but it becomes pretty obvious who it is after like half a minute.

a clown execution, where the condemned is given the choice of being hanged by their giant pants, pie throwing firing squad, or beheading with the clown executioner wielding a giant squeaky rubber mallet. the executions are often (but not always) non-fatal

caspergers
My fetish is vintage butts
Here are my top three favorites

Karate Bastard

Truck butts.

No, truck boobaloobies.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A breaking announcement by a theoretical physicist with an uncanilly photogenic beard is undermined by the fact that the camera just can't stop making love to his hirsuteness long enough for anyone to focus on what he's saying.

Karate Bastard

And then being annihilated by the physicist with the bad hair

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

:lmao: thank you for this!

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Prurient Squid

I'm interested that the good physicist is fighting a bad physicist and the difference between them is quality of facial hair.

This reminds me of that old front page article where the civil war is fought over beard care.

Karate Bastard

All the best physicists have had famously bad hair.

That's how you tell the real deal from the phonies. Really bad hair, wild hair.

Harold Fjord
It reminds me of the barber riddle but I haven't worked out a proper joke there yet

Prurient Squid

A hardboiled noire priest.

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

A hardboiled noire priest.

There she was, in a form fitting habit that clung to her like a boyfriend home from the eastern front, rosary beads running through her fingers like whiskey runs through a sailor.

Finger Prince

Prof. Crocodile posted:

There she was, in a form fitting habit that clung to her like a boyfriend home from the eastern front, rosary beads running through her fingers like whiskey runs through a sailor.

I couldn't keep my mind off of her. I passed her the Eucharist. "The body of Christ", I said, but all I could think was "Christ, what a body." It felt like I'd been 40 days in the desert.

The Voice of Labor

administering confession is getting harder every time. I listen to these people and their petty trangressions. it's all I can do to stop myself yelling at them, how absurd and myopic they are to think god would bat an eyelid at their "sins" when everyday crimes are committed in this city, the cruelty and viciousness of which enough to shake the faith of the most devout

Karate Bastard

Mixed metaphors.

For example

Prof. Crocodile posted:

There she was, in a form fitting habit that clung to her like a boyfriend home from the eastern front, rosary beads running through her fingers like taco bell runs through an abbess.

Prurient Squid

An american misremembering a sex pistols album as being "oi bollocks mate, we're the sex pistols innit".

The Voice of Labor

forgotten 80s hair metal band fat snake

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*to the tune of prince's pussy control*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PORTION CONTROL

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Rocket Baby Dolls

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
I keep having thoughts about making a thread about mishearing Elton John's lyrics and making a thread about it. I don't know how distasteful it would be to start something with "Don't let your son go down on me".

The Voice of Labor

getting midway through my rendition of pee on hoe man before someone reminds me that was billy joel and not elton john

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Jobs that don't exist but should

Whistin' Dixie until the cows come home

google THIS

Yobber parents who are super proud of their kid being called a poster child but they don't quite understand what that means

google THIS fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 3, 2022

google THIS

School Counselor: Ma'm, I don't know how to tell you this, but your son is a poster child for ADHD

Yobber Mom: ...Well I don't really "get" that forum but I support him

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Yobber parents who are super proud of their kid being called a poster child but they don't quite understand what that means

Well obviously, that's why I bought them an account!

Karate Bastard

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I keep having thoughts about making a thread about mishearing Elton John's lyrics and making a thread about it. I don't know how distasteful it would be to start something with "Don't let your son go down on me".

Mother

Tell your children not to oh no that's right that's danzig

Prurient Squid

Joing the war on crime because you misheard it as the war on grime and now you're in over your head.

Dip Viscous
me and bob and sixteen dogs named bob

Prurient Squid

A nun who becomes a rapper under the name nun2pleased

Prof. Crocodile

nun tha wi$er

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Can I feel you up tonight...
Even just one breast
A light massage... on them tig ol' bitties
Mounted on your chest

The Voice of Labor

nothing moves the blob!

*the blob weeping uncontrollably while watching grave of the fireflies*

Prurient Squid

Nothing moves president blob.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Nothing moves president blob.

Taft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Obtuse song meanings commentators who perversely see references to drugs and sex only when they are absent and vice versa.