Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

slave to my cravings posted:

What the gently caress

im pretty sure people just sign up for patreon and forget. it's their whole business model

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
It’s like when I got blackout drunk one night and signed up for paramount plus and didn’t notice for like 2 months

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

it's a good thing absolutely nothing funny is happening in the NBA right now, or people would miss the podcast.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

I’m gonna see Stav tonight at 7pm and I can’t say I’m too excited

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Try to have sex with him

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
It’s cool that it seems like he’s really selling those medium/small theaters for this tour he has coming. He’s too big to put anything funny on Twitter now between selling those tickets and crowdwork 😂 😆 😂 🍻 videos

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

slave to my cravings posted:

Try to have sex with him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

IG-88 posted:

tell him you also have a tiny penis

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i told him about the nigerian comedy scene and that lagos would have everything they needed like large venues, promoters and hotels, then he was off the pod like six weeks later

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

IG-88 posted:

are you a squirter?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

holy gently caress got her rear end

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/1586211133970477056

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sounds like tom had a couple virgin white russians last night and got a lil crazy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You think when Tom gets 40 likes ona tweet he walks downstairs to the wood-paneled den and tries to show his dad? Like explains to his dad what Twitter is and what likes are and then shows him the tweet? Or do you think he just goes “look dad!” but without context and his dad just says “uh, yeah, that’s great Tom, we’re real proud etc.”

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021
he should learn to rollerblade downstairs backwards, that’s how you show the haters who’s boss

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

You think when Tom gets 40 likes ona tweet he walks downstairs to the wood-paneled den and tries to show his dad? Like explains to his dad what Twitter is and what likes are and then shows him the tweet? Or do you think he just goes “look dad!” but without context and his dad just says “uh, yeah, that’s great Tom, we’re real proud etc.”

i don't think Tom interacts much with his parents besides having sex with them

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

how about a jewish korean guy who complains about the length of the line that's crushing him to death

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hohhhh

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

It’s Miami, I’m expecting a lot of crowd work involving BBLs

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
report back on how fat he was

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lmao Jesus

https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/1586466996069113856?t=eW4jCABVxH29ApTSLcV9SA&s=19

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Tom on victory lap mode, and hell, he deserves it.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I wonder if Tom saw a bump in ticket sales or patreon numbers after guesting on the biggest and most successful political podcast on Earth

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
God drat this was such a good set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm4khVVPt-k

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
He was truly the GOAT. I loved the Bernie Mac show, it was the only really good 90’s black show that wasn’t on UPN. I remember the episode when the boy joined peewee soccer, and as goalie dove to catch a ball that was going so fast it cracked his athletic cup, which but Bernie was so proud of him for saving the goal that he had the cup cast in bronze for their mantle place.

drat I can’t believe that show ran for 5 seasons! That’s amazing! I’m glad he got to enjoy some of his success, he was just tooooo young when he died. I mean 50 isn’t young, sure, but goddam imagine what a 65 year old Bernie Mac would be saying about life today, good lord.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

net work error posted:

He's RUTHLESS

From the looks of things he's about two days ahead of everyone else then

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

this is stav about an hour ago, exclusive content

(i had to cut down the video to under 60 seconds but i went overboard and didn't review it - i figured you guys just wanted to see how he's doing)

https://imgur.com/mxVpQ3m

and yes, bbl joke within the first 5 mins and 20 mins of crowdwork

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

IG-88 posted:

this is stav about an hour ago, exclusive content

(i had to cut down the video to under 60 seconds but i went overboard and didn't review it - i figured you guys just wanted to see how he's doing)

https://imgur.com/mxVpQ3m

and yes, bbl joke within the first 5 mins and 20 mins of crowdwork

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
looks like the health kick really worked out this time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the hard cut on the video is way funnier than the video itself

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Whatever else you wanna say about the boy, his calves look cut from marble. Respect.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Whatever else you wanna say about the boy, his calves look cut from marble. Respect.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

every part of my man is marbled

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pharmaskittle posted:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Pharmaskittle posted:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Pharmaskittle posted:

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Thought his shoes would be cooler

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
A cute cholo boy at work with teardrop tats smiled at me tonight and I swear to god the first thing that popped into my head was Nick Mullen going “mess me up, ese’”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
what if the secret guest is stav