Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

mercenarynuker posted:

Everyone know cats are the opposite of fish, not dogs

I thought fish were the opposite of birds? The gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Fish aren't the opposite of birds, fish are the first stage of birds. Source: Wind Waker.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Huh, y'all didn't learn that cats were the girls and dogs were the boys? Weird.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

dr_rat posted:

I thought fish were the opposite of birds? The gently caress?

This link is safe for work, but loving nothing else is if you click around :

https://www.oglaf.com/collider/

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Pelosi's husband just got attacked at his home with a loving hammer.

The Fox takes are absolutely special. I'll try to snip some when I'm able.

They are mostly falling into two categories -

- FALSE FLAG!!!

- SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR DEFUNDING THE POLICE!!!

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Captain Log posted:

Pelosi's husband just got attacked at his home with a loving hammer.

The Fox takes are absolutely special. I'll try to snip some when I'm able.

They are mostly falling into two categories -

- FALSE FLAG!!!

- SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR DEFUNDING THE POLICE!!!

Come on, guys. If it were a false flag he would've had a gun, not a hammer.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

When I went back to snip some comments, Fox had done something rare - they actually turned off comments for the Pelosi articles.

Which says something, considering what they'll leave up.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Worried about liability for copycats, I would imagine.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Woman who's had ELEVEN kids with EIGHT different 'baby daddies' slams critics who brand her a bad mom - and accuse her of having so many children just so she can 'live off child support'

:iiam:

quote:

8 different men laid up with her too, why do men contribute to this? Don't do this to your seed men!

1 posted on 10/28/2022 8:38:47 PM PDT by Morgana
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Your daily reminder that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

To: Morgana

I offhand didn’t see any white kids in her brood.

2 posted on 10/28/2022 8:40:48 PM PDT by Jonty30 (Some men want to see the world burn. It is they that want you to buy an electric car.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids.

SOCIAL WORKER: Wow, are they all yours?

WELFARE MOTHER: Yep, they are all mine, I've heard that question a thousand times before.

SOCIAL WORKER: Well, then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names.

WELFARE MOTHER: That’s easy. To keep it simple, the boys are all named 'Terry' and the girls are all named 'Terri'.

SOCIAL WORKER: (stares in disbelief) Are you serious? They're all named 'Terry'?

WELFARE MOTHER: Yes - it makes it easier. when its time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Terry!' and when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Terry!' and they all come running. And if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Terry!' and all of them stop in their tracks. It's the smartest idea I ever had, naming them all 'Terry'.

SOCIAL WORKER: (thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead) But what if you just want one kid to come, and not the whole bunch?

WELFARE MOTHER: Then I call them by their last names.

5 posted on 10/28/2022 8:44:43 PM PDT by rlmorel (Nolnah's Razor: Never attribute to incompetence that which is adequately explained by malice.)

quote:

At least she isn’t getting abortions.

7 posted on 10/28/2022 8:46:32 PM PDT by ConservativeInPA ( Scratch a leftist and you'll find a fascist )

quote:

To: ConservativeInPA

Yes and now that roe is dead we should all hope that children will have mothers and fathers again, not this baby daddy and baby momma nonsense.

12 posted on 10/28/2022 8:50:05 PM PDT by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

If you subsidize something, you’re sure to get more of it. We’ve subsidized bastardy (and miscegenation, for that matter) for several generations.

17 posted on 10/28/2022 8:59:25 PM PDT by Blurb2350 (posted from my 1500-watt blow dryer)

quote:

She’s not doing it for the child support, she’s doing it for the welfare. Getting child support out of eight men who have likely never had a job between them is an uphill battle. Getting massive amounts of welfare from Daddy Gov. is a time tested tactic of deadbeats like her.

22 posted on 10/28/2022 9:05:47 PM PDT by GaryCrow

For some reason there's also a train... uh... derail going on in this thread. I only post this because it because it took me a moment to realize that the response was directed at trains and not the main thread topic.

quote:

To: rlmorel
The UP still runs a steam shop in Cheyenne. They restored the 4014. The work finished last year and the 4014 is back in service on excursions and even limited freight service!

The Norfolk and Western had the mighty 611 coal burner, but since the merger with Southern Railway it has been somewhat neglected, with very occasional excursion runs.

The opportunity to chat about coal burners doesn't often present itself!

23 posted on 10/28/2022 9:10:37 PM PDT by Governor Dinwiddie (LORD, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie

They are filthy things…..I grew up with them.

30 posted on 10/28/2022 9:49:15 PM PDT by Mears (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

Something something real racists

quote:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat

“Her nails are professionally ...”

did you see here tats? Those are not cheap either

35 posted on 10/28/2022 10:14:29 PM PDT by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SACK UP

Noooo. She’s all caked in over done makeup

37 posted on 10/28/2022 10:28:57 PM PDT by Nifster (I see puppy dogs in the clouds )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Nifster

She's an idiot with an attitude. And, she may not receive much in child support (big surprise there), but I'm sure she receives quite a bit of welfare.

38 posted on 10/28/2022 10:53:41 PM PDT by Major Matt Mason (To solve the Democrat problem, the RINO problem must first be solved.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

They have ways of shutting it off.

quote:

Worse than a whore. Whores know how to not get pregnant.

39 posted on 10/28/2022 11:09:17 PM PDT by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes.)

And yet you live in Gynosociety.

quote:

Gynosociety creates lots of thirsty beta simps. It what gynosociety depends on to run.

43 posted on 10/29/2022 1:39:43 AM PDT by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

To: CatOwner

When you see the children you’ll understand who was breeding with her; much less selective than normal young men.

51 posted on 10/29/2022 5:25:28 AM PDT by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Does anyone even pretend to be a black Freeper anymore?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I believe blackfemalearmycaptaincolonel still posts but I think most of the black person gimmick accounts fled/got run off a long time ago.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

quote:

If you subsidize something, you’re sure to get more of it. We’ve subsidized bastardy (and miscegenation, for that matter) for several generations.

17 posted on 10/28/2022 8:59:25 PM PDT by Blurb2350 (posted from my 1500-watt blow dryer)

Yup, that's some Freep right there.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Hey uhhh how much are miscegenation subsidies and how might I go about applying for some

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

VitalSigns posted:

Hey uhhh how much are miscegenation subsidies and how might I go about applying for some

I'm pretty sure you know they're referring to government assistance welfare

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
And here I was being a bastard day in and day out for free!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm pretty sure you know they're referring to government assistance welfare

I think we all know, but I really want to see that person try to explain their "logic" about how welfare is a miscegenation subsidy.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ah ok I think I got it:

Poor white people aren't eligible for the super secret extra special welfare that only black people and illegal immigrants get, thus there's an incentive for white women to get impregnated by black men so they can eat lobster every night on the taxpayers dime.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

VitalSigns posted:

Ah ok I think I got it:

Poor white people aren't eligible for the super secret extra special welfare that only black people and illegal immigrants get, thus there's an incentive for white women to get impregnated by black men so they can eat lobster every night on the taxpayers dime.

meanwhile I, a hardworking white man, lives above a bowling alley and underneath ANOTHER bowling alley

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

VitalSigns posted:

Ah ok I think I got it:

Thus the common interest in blackface, in an attempt to fool white women into faux interracial coitus. Bunga bunga!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Captain Log posted:

When I went back to snip some comments, Fox had done something rare - they actually turned off comments for the Pelosi articles.

Which says something, considering what they'll leave up.
TL;DR: Freepers immediately proclaim false flag then when the assailant's social media footprint comes out they distance themselves from him ideologically by proclaiming him a leftist.
Just like every other time.
Pelosi House broken into, Husband Paul Beaten and in Hospital
The first post.

quote:

To: FRinCanada2

So staged.

2 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:08:05 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

quote:

I am going to say it is fake.

Can’t be real. Staged gets a second vote.

13 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:10:41 PM by moviefan8 (The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. - M in No Time To Die (2021)c)

quote:

#falseflag

84 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:30:15 PM by AbolishCSEU (Amount of "child" support paid is inversely proportionate to mother's actual parenting of children)

quote:

History. Reichstag fire. Started by Hitler and blamed his opponents.

124 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:37:43 PM by BigEdLB (Let’s go Brandon!)

No wait! He was paying for gay sex, refused to pay for his latest romp, and then the BLACK pimp broke in to his house to beat him up because LIEBERAL San Fran defunded the police.

quote:

“the assailant is in custody”

No pics. hmmmm

16 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:11:15 PM by dynachrome (“We cannot save Ukraine by dooming the US economy.” Rand Paul)

quote:

To: dynachrome

that pretty much guarantees he is black

22 posted on 10/28/2022 6:12:59 AM PDT by TexasFreeper2009
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: dynachrome

my first thought too

158 posted on 10/28/2022 6:50:26 AM PDT by Sacajaweau ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

So a hooker and her pimp roll Pelousy’s husband and we’re going to be treated to another fake news story blaming it on MAGA Republicans right before an election?

56 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:20:43 PM by FLNittany (Autotune is jealous of Karen Carpenter)

quote:

To: FLNittany

His pimp. Paul’s know for trolling gay bars in SF when Nancy is in DC.

111 posted on 10/28/2022 6:35:34 AM PDT by vivenne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: eyeamok

What was a 12 year old LITTLE BOY doing in the car of an 82 year old???????!!!!!!!!!

89 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:31:08 PM by Cowgirl of Justice
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Cowgirl of Justice
What was a 12 year old LITTLE BOY doing in the car of an 82 year old???????!!!!!!!!!

Distracting the driver.
138 posted on 10/28/2022 6:40:59 AM PDT by null and void (← Not delusional, just differently realitied...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 89 | View Replies ]

quote:

He didn’t pay the pimp.

100 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:33:51 PM by READINABLUESTATE (It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.)

quote:

To: fightin kentuckian

My best guess is that it was a pick up for sex, or someone provided by his “dealer” for a gay romp…they did some heavy drinking, maybe drugs and things started going badly for some reason. A bit like that buddy of Adam Schiff in LA.

Whoever it was, they were let in by Pelosi (I think for a sex romp), they didn’t “break in”, they were there to give Pelosi a fun night. Maybe he’s cheap and didn’t tip enough, maybe he’s got a streak of violence in those ancient bones. Who knows? But if I’m speculating (and I am) based on the morals and character of these acolytes of the snake…that’s going to be my speculation.

225 posted on 10/28/2022, 3:29:30 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 213 | View Replies]

They were asking for it.

quote:

The Pelosis are worth north of $25 million. You can buy a really good alarm system for that kind of money. And as Speaker, Nancy is 3rd in line for the presidency.

Yet their house has such lax security that someone can break in, reach Mr Pelosi, and attack him? I find that to be rather odd.

30 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:14:35 PM by Leaning Right (The steal is real.)

quote:

To: Leaning Right
Yet their house has such lax security that someone can break in, reach Mr Pelosi, and attack him? I find that to be rather odd.

People on the Left think they are immune from reality. Probably thought their BLM lawn sign would protect them.
143 posted on 10/28/2022 6:42:51 AM PDT by 1Old Pro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Leaning Right
The Pelosis are worth north of $25 million. You can buy a really good alarm system for that kind of money. And as Speaker, Nancy is 3rd in line for the presidency.

Nancy is the one who screamed and hollered about how their lives were in danger on Jan. 6 and then let this happen??? I don't believe you. With how much she is disliked she has to have massive security. They LET this happen, or, DePape was the homosexual lover of Mr. Pelosi whom Pelosi allowed into the house to begin with I say.
343 posted on 10/28/2022 8:10:46 PM PDT by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

You just know these jackasses would complain about how much of a waste of money it would be if she actually did have Secret Service protection.

quote:

Wait, the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, somebody in line of succession to the PRESIDENCY, does not have Secret Service (or the equivalent Congressional protective service) guarding her house?

127 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:38:36 PM by PapaBear3625 (We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won’t be offended)

quote:

So much good news...First Grenier is off to the gulag, and now pelosi gets a beatdown just like the rest of us.

135 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:40:08 PM by AFret. (.)

I'm sure by the end of this argument you'll be convinced that bloodthirsty psychopaths pining for a white ethnostate had nothing to do with this violent incident.

quote:

To: Fury

Yeah, IF it was “found out” in time.

But yes, it’s totally possible a MAGA/Repub nut jackass deliberately went in for Pelosi, either one. Perhaps Mr. Pelosi because he got away with DWI not long ago.

We should acknowledge it’s possible for such to happen, and hope that it didn’t.

Jan. 6 they milk all they can. They’ll take anything that indicates we’ve stooped to their depths.

196 posted on 10/28/2022 7:53:34 AM PDT by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMV.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 151 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: the OlLine Rebel

Historically..presidents..were assassinated by leftist.
Also, see: hoaxes. The perp is almost always a leftard.

220 posted on 10/28/2022 8:17:45 AM PDT by Leep (Hillary will NEVER be president! 😁)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 196 | View Replies ]

quote:

Yo, Bitch. Dis here be maga country.

61 posted on 10/28/2022, 1:22:15 PM by ArtDodger

quote:

The Thugs were Trump Supporters who said ‘This is MAGA country’?

214 posted on 10/28/2022, 3:09:13 PM by Deplorable American1776 (Defund the FBI, the American Stasi..)

MagUSNRET forgot that capslock was on.

quote:

To: Vaden

MY swag ON THE MATTER. bOTH OF THEM WERE DRUNK AS HELL A D BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER. cONSIDERING WHO THIS IS, i AM NOT BERLIEVING ANYTHING i READ OR HEAR ABOUT THIS EPISODE. tIME TO GET tUCKER ON THE STORY!!

287 posted on 10/28/2022, 5:49:04 PM by MagUSNRET ((" I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of he night"))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 286 | View Replies]

Once the news of the alleged assailant's identity is made public they immediately launch into ways to distance themselves from him ideologically.

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer
" He would appear to be a former Castro nudist protester. Things appear set to be bizarre for a while.”

A 2013 article in the San Francisco Chronicle mentions Depape, although his name is spelled wrong. It describes him as a “hemp jewelry maker.” That article reported that Depape was the best man at the naked wedding of Gypsy Taub."

Good stuff. Conservative media needs to flood-the-zone NOW with this and paint DePepe as just another SanFran LUNATIC. Interview Gypsy, etc., just fill up space with distraction.
303 posted on 10/28/2022, 7:00:22 PM by StAnDeliver (Tanned, rested, and ready.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 263 | View Replies]

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

Good stuff. Conservative media needs to flood-the-zone NOW with this and paint DePepe as just another SanFran LUNATIC. Interview Gypsy, etc., just fill up space with distraction.

Wow you don't often see the main strategy stated so openly and bluntly.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Rational people start with "oh poo poo what a horrible incident, I'm sure we'll know more details as the story develops" whereas the right immediately jump to damage control. To freepers' credit they're well trained by their constant consumption of right wing media to reflexively come up with an infinite combination of scenarios where they or their political proclivities aren't responsible for something that is objectively wrong.

Just thinking about the timeline of that thread it's evocative of how the right wing disseminates information. It's underpants gnome level of thinking when you start with the premise that it's a false flag.
1. false flag
2. ???
3. it wasn't one of us that did it
4. and if it was it was their fault that it happened

One other conspiracy they entertained that I didn't include was that this was an "October surprise" and Pelosi and the Democrats would retain the house because of this incident. It's one they can keep in their back pocket depending on the election outcome. If the Democrats retain the house it will be clearly because of this staged event and election fraud. If the Republicans take control this conspiracy gets forgotten and their brains will move on to the next one.

They were mere months ago talking about shooting the armed IRS agents that were going to show up at their house for whatever reason, so you'd think they'd be on the side of a victim of breaking and entering if fascists had any logical consistency.

But they don't like Pelosi's politics so immediately the whataboutisms come out where it's Pelosi's fault, actually, that someone that loves conspiracy theories they agree with committed a crime because the Pelosi's didn't have enough on premises security.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What effect would it even have on Pelosi’s re-election? Is there some challenger about to beat her this time or something? They’re just grasping at current events to try to blame the victim.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

How old do you think these dipshits are, 60s/70s? I assume they just sit at work all day and leave hateful comments.

There's a secret weapon you use against these freaks and it almost always shuts them the gently caress up and that's to simply bring up how their kids don't talk to them and never will.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

I AM GRANDO posted:

What effect would it even have on Pelosi’s re-election? Is there some challenger about to beat her this time or something? They’re just grasping at current events to try to blame the victim.

Pelosi is one of the faces of the national Democratic party. It's less about her re-election or even their usual tendency to deflect blame, and more about not making as a whole Democrats look sympathetic.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Blarghalt posted:

There's a secret weapon you use against these freaks and it almost always shuts them the gently caress up and that's to simply bring up how their kids don't talk to them and never will.

We're approaching Thanksgiving and the holidays so I suspect the annual round of whining/false bravado concerning the countless family members they've alienated will start before too much longer.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
They loving love Musk now and they're consolidating around the Paul Pelosi is a secret gay conspiracy.
Elon Musk, new owner of Twitter, tweets unfounded, anti-LGBTQ conspiracy theory about Paul Pelosi attack

quote:

To: McGruff

😂 Just like the 2020 election. There will be No discussion.
Unfortunately Twitter is now free, and it’s much bigger that the “Legacy Media”.
They are scared.👍
Thanks Elon.

6 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:21:11 PM by MotorCityBuck ( Keep the change, you filthy animal! )

quote:

My megaphone, my opinion. “Ain’t Freedom Of Speech” swell. 😎

Actually it’s pretty much what we are all thinking. 🤔

9 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:23:25 PM by Equine1952

quote:

“unfounded...conspiracy theory”

or the hiding and non reporting of crackhead hunters laptop

11 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:23:50 PM by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Where’s NBC’s gay PRIDE? Shouldn’t they be celebrating Paul Pelosi’s diversity?

16 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:25:10 PM by Jay W

quote:

It’s not anti anything if it’s the truth. It’s pretty apparent the Pelosi story is full of holes. If they have the audacity to steal elections, even a presidential one, they certainly can frame a kookie weirdo Berkeley homo leftist into being anything they want him to be.

18 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:26:40 PM by beaversmom

quote:

Even Ray Charles can see this is a gay meetup gone sideways.

102 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:57:50 PM by Newbomb Turk

quote:

Wasn’t Paulie at a GAY BAR with the Underwear freak?

62 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:03:04 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

chart_of_n_word_usage_on_twitter_going_up_5x.png

quote:

It’s obvious the left wing fascist now believe they have a lock on what used to be free speech so now anyone who dares to make comments they don’t agree with will be savaged as some kind of threat to democracy. How about just letting people say whatever the h*** they want because that’s what free speech is all about.

27 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:31:19 PM by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)

quote:

People should assume Paul is a homosexual and this was simply a hook up gone wrong until the media ask a whole lot more questions and actually gets answers. The left should accept Paul’s sexual preferences. If they don’t they are being hypocritical. The way the left thinks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. So what’s the big deal. Maybe there’s a safety lesson the media could be making … like don’t hook up with strangers in the middle of the night. You could get Monkey Pox, HIV or even hammered.

48 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:44:46 PM by ConservativeInPA ( Scratch a leftist and you'll find a fascist )

:fuckoff:

quote:

Eff em if they can’t take a joke.

50 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:46:32 PM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)

:byodood: JUST ASKING QUESTIONS TO JUSTIFY VIOLENCE

quote:

Why were both men in their underwear?
Who owned the hammer?
How did the gay hooker get to the Pelosi house? Did he drive? Where’s his car?
How did he gain entry without setting off an alarm?
Why did Paul Pelosi know his name and call him “a friend”?
Who is the third person who opened the door?
Who initiated the “wellness check” on Paul Pelosi?
Will anybody ask Paul, Nancy or the police for answers?
Is it anti-LGBQT to ask if Pelosi had prior dealings with this freak? Do I care if it is?

67 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:06:04 PM by dead (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_vFiUUcBkc)

You see, fake glass breaks *this* way and real glass breaks *that* way :tinfoil:

quote:

To: Fuzz

The glass appears to be on the outside of the door in the photo-glass falls in the direction of the blow that broke it-so that photo shows that someone broke the glass from the inside-not a break-in-but maybe a really stupid attempt to make it look like one-everything about this “crime” has the odor of setup/coverup...

77 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:12:34 PM by Texan5 ("You've got to saddle up your boys, you've got to draw a hard line"...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

:freep: *repeatedly mashes post on racist screed* WHY WON'T IT WORK?!?!

quote:

Elon Musk will save a lot of money firing 50% or more of Twitter employees.

How much does a Twitter employee make?
Salaries at Twitter range from an average of $75,536 to $173,659 a year. Twitter employees with the job title Senior Software Engineer make the most with an average annual salary of $148,662, while employees with the title Software Engineer make the least with an average annual salary of $114,036.

79 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:16:02 PM by minnesota_bound (Need more money to buy everything now)

quote:

Just another example how our woke Christian hating western civilization loathing media and information lords try to control what we know or what we don’t

Musk is throttling them

This was not a random intruder

Cops had to break glass to get in

And this perp is one wierd agent and then some

Sex freak ( and that’s coming from randy wardaddy) and the smell of butt lube is high with this one

And he’s insane apparently

Perfect person to have naked in your posh digs at 82 years old wee hours no sign of forced entry

Now a darling nude younger femme as company that I can empathize with her I married to the witch he is

85 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:21:51 PM by wardaddy (Sound and Fury Republic now home to more than a few globalists who really love the mainstream media )

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

The glass appears to be on the outside of the door in the photo-glass falls in the direction of the blow that broke it-so that photo shows that someone broke the glass from the inside-not a break-in-but maybe a really stupid attempt to make it look like one-everything about this “crime” has the odor of setup/coverup...

If only those foolish cops had read Encyclopedia Brown as a child, like I did, then they would be master detectives like me.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

kik2dagroin posted:

:freep: *repeatedly mashes post on racist screed* WHY WON'T IT WORK?!?!

quote:

Elon Musk will save a lot of money firing 50% or more of Twitter employees.

How much does a Twitter employee make?
Salaries at Twitter range from an average of $75,536 to $173,659 a year. Twitter employees with the job title Senior Software Engineer make the most with an average annual salary of $148,662, while employees with the title Software Engineer make the least with an average annual salary of $114,036.

79 posted on 10/30/2022, 11:16:02 PM by minnesota_bound (Need more money to buy everything now)

That seems low. I wonder where minnesota_bound is getting their numbers from.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Their conspiracy just keeps accumulating more and more layers in a katamari damacy ball of gay sex.
CNN Exclusive: Suspect in Paul Pelosi attack had bag with zip ties, source says

quote:

So the 42 year old “intruder” showed up at 2am in his underwear carrying a bag with zip ties, duct tape, and a hammer. And just to make it extra kinky, asked, “Where is Nancy”?
1 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:27:33 PM by Oldeconomybuyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

S&M stuff

4 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:30:53 PM by dforest

quote:

Ya know CNN you are NOT helping yourselves with bringing out the most common sex toys gays use..this has a weird Ed Buck/Chris Burrous(KTLA Anchor) vibe to it..they also liked using zip ties and other toys

8 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:32:26 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

It’s been reported in other articles that there was a third person in the house, and that the hammer was Paul’s. As well, the cops were the ones to break the patio door to gain entry after they received a wellness call from someone. A release of the security footage for the estate would clear up a lot. Or did someone deliberately turn the cameras off so no one would see Paul bringing this guy inside the house? Too many unanswered questions, and an ambiguous scenario.

12 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:33:22 PM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )

quote:

CNN will never have anything to say that I would believe but I have heard that from other sources. One thing that speaks volumes is that the media has no interest in hearing from the perpetrator. I would bet money that they are well prepared to discredit him in case he says anything about being a gay hookup for Paul Pelosi.

20 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:36:34 PM by Spok (Homelessness will not be solved by incentivizing it; it must be made harder, not easier.)

quote:

No gun or knife. He wasn’t there to kill.

24 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:37:37 PM by SaxxonWoods (The only way to secure your own future is to create it yourself.)

quote:

To: AnthonySoprano

They want to make it seem like the gay tryst never happened.

135 posted on 10/30/2022, 7:21:50 PM by Lisbon1940 (I don’t see why they would)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 113 | View Replies]

quote:

To: PeterPrinciple

Bet you ANYTHING it was double-ended d*ldo.

Apologize for the visual.

156 posted on 10/30/2022, 7:54:37 PM by Vaden (Real conservatives will not allow our wagon to be hitched to fascist Russia)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

:irony:

quote:

it is a disinformation sh*tstorm

if information slips out

they counter with multiple items of disinformation

to keep everyone guessing

they have their narrative

it will be protected at all costs

199 posted on 10/30/2022, 10:30:42 PM by joshua c (to disrupt the system, we must disrupt our lives, cut the cable tv)

quote:

This is an insult to the intelligence of anyone over 3 years old.

32 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:43:23 PM by DouglasKC

quote:

To: FreedomPoster

LOL! The whole thing smells of a Smollet-style rewrite of the real events.

73 posted on 10/30/2022, 6:22:24 PM by BradyLS (DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

quote:

To: RummyChick

The fact that sources are giving completely contradictory, ever changing, stories, suggests that we are being lied to and that inconvenient facts are being erased as a narrative is being formed.

92 posted on 10/30/2022, 6:35:59 PM by Steve_Seattle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

The wealthy in this country sure generally seem to be bad people.

6 posted on 10/30/2022, 5:31:39 PM by joma89 (Buy weapons and ammo, folks, and have the will to use them.)

quote:

To: joma89

They mostly cheated to acquire the their wealth..it’s not like they were ever outstanding citizens.

186 posted on 10/30/2022, 9:27:15 PM by Leep (Hillary will NEVER be president! 😁)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Thanks for reminding me that Limbaugh is dead :whatup:

quote:

In times like this I sooo miss Rush. Monday’s show would have been a barn burner.

57 posted on 10/30/2022, 6:10:25 PM by libh8er

quote:

To: libh8er

Miss Rush, too !!

for real, reading transcript from his “ formerly nicotine-stained fingers “...on loan from God !

178 posted on 10/30/2022, 9:01:21 PM by nevermorelenore ( If My people will pray ....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

These old fucks are 100 times more obsessed with gay sex than any of the gay bdsm perverts I know.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
common gay S&M sex tools, a hammer and duct tape.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

It is God drat amazing that CNN has been forced to run an article about this ludicrous conspiracy as their front page article for the last day.

The world is so hosed. I'm ready to move into the woods and swear off society.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

I AM GRANDO posted:

These old fucks are 100 times more obsessed with gay sex than any of the gay bdsm perverts I know.

As true now as it was when this thread first opened.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I AM GRANDO posted:

i dont get why. like i dont think its a projection thing, it seems more childish and vugar then that

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Yeah you're right, it's a teenager's level of maturity when it comes to understanding sexuality or engaging in criticism. I went to HS in the late 90s and it was common to call things you didn't like gay.

They don't like gays and Democrats so it all just gets lumped in with the gay. It's really that simple.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

kik2dagroin posted:

Yeah you're right, it's a teenager's level of maturity when it comes to understanding sexuality or engaging in criticism. I went to HS in the late 90s and it was common to call things you didn't like gay.

They don't like gays and Democrats so it all just gets lumped in with the gay. It's really that simple.

Maybe, have you seen the way they talk about gay sex as the most pleasurable thing imaginable and the best sex etc..?

I think there is some latency there.

It's probably a mixture of many things.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

kik2dagroin posted:

This. Absolutely this. To the freep mindset, gay = icky gross bad, therefore becomes an interchangeable term of abuse for all things perceived as icky gross and bad. Ladle that down with a generous helping of reinforced religious bigotry toward the non-heteronormative and sexual repression and you get what we see time after time.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i dont get why. like i dont think its a projection thing, it seems more childish and vugar then that

Sometimes when people are disgusted by a thing they can't stop picking at it, like a scab. They obsess over it, and they form groups devoted to repeatedly exposing each other to the thing they are disgusted by as a sort of bonding activity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kik2dagroin posted:

It reminds me of my uncle, a “younger” (early 50s) chud who just goes for every weird or cruel joke/“joke” possible and believes all the Uber trump and qanon and bigot poo poo. He peaked in the 90s and lol.