Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Doing the classic thing of inventing the worst possible stereotype of someone in your head and then getting mad at them is how you self radicalises you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
please kanye don't hurt em

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

oh I see. I was merely making a small jest, friend. The antiquated insult of pinko was an absurdist reactionary reply intended to add levity to the discussion.

Thank you for explaining your thought process behind your post. Despite my ribald reply, I agree with the sentiment of your post.

I also appreciate that you didnt overreact by telling me to asphyxiate on your penis with an alternate account.

Hey dude it’s ok we’re all friends here :lovebird:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Never mind, not worth making GBS threads up another thread

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

You should go over sometime and ask them directly, they’re adults who can have a back and forth conversation and it will clear away a lot of your mistaken opinion. I never once saw any anti-semitism over there and I’m pretty sure they’re rabidly anti-racist and anti-apartheid.

the helldumping and genocide denial is confined to the containment threads and not representative I'm sure

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Drone_Fragger posted:

Doing the classic thing of inventing the worst possible stereotype of someone in your head and then getting mad at them is how you self radicalises you know

If you do this with republicans, they will actually surpass the worst rightwing stereotypes you can think of.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Looks like Ye is inspiring many posters to have extremely normal days.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Strategic Tea posted:

the helldumping and genocide denial is confined to the containment threads and not representative I'm sure

Nobody helldumped or denied any genocide, like I said you can always come by and talk you’d be surprised, people are rude but it’s a reasonable group of people. :)

I wonder how Kanye’s gonna get out of this trap he put himself in.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Finally what this thread was desperate for, sub forum slap fighting

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Finally what every forum thread was desperate for, sub forum slap fighting

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah it’s very silly let’s focus on making fun of Kanye

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

So we've had "looks like it's a case of Yeezy come, Yeezy go" and "Guess Kanye's favourite restaurant is Cucky Yeez"...

What other jokes have come up?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I am going to vaporize (vapourize) all of you in nuclear hellfire

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

When Charlesthehammer is actually one of the more logical people in this thread, you all are in serious need of posting help

This is a forum on the internet, one whose heyday was long past. If you are taking the existence of a subforum that, at most, 6000 people out of an entire 7.5 billion population know about and making it your entire world/life, don't just go outside and touch grass, lay in it until you become one with nature and recognize you are a strange quark in an electron in an atom of the universe

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

When Charlesthehammer is actually one of the more logical people in this thread, you all are in serious need of posting help

This is a forum on the internet, one whose heyday was long past. If you are taking the existence of a subforum that, at most, 6000 people out of an entire 7.5 billion population know about and making it your entire world/life, don't just go outside and touch grass, lay in it until you become one with nature and recognize you are a strange quark in an electron in an atom of the universe

https://youtu.be/83ED4VqzUAk

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Samovar posted:

So we've had "looks like it's a case of Yeezy come, Yeezy go" and "Guess Kanye's favourite restaurant is Cucky Yeez"...

What other jokes have come up?

Kanye attempts to one-up the jews by inventing Yeddish, a language he claims is superior in every way to yiddish.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
thought you were culture

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

whiff whiff whiff

Yebrew was right there

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

MrQwerty posted:

whiff whiff whiff

Yebrew was right there

Kanye is going to claim he is the messiah of the black israelites and rename them to the Yebrews.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

IIRC Jeffrey of YOSPOS is Jewish. What are the odds that he's on that red spreadsheet?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Jeffrey of YE POS

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If that red spreadsheet really is a troll image from 4chan then Jeffrey is 120% on it.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Seth Pecksniff posted:

are a strange quark in an electron in an atom of the universe

Lmao electrons don't have quarks

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Seems like this thread will be locked again soon so I just want to say that I own like three Beck albums and zero Kanye albums.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Extra Large Marge posted:

Seems like this thread will be locked again soon so I just want to say that I own like three Beck albums and zero Kanye albums.

Instead of locking the thread I'm sure the mods will do a cool John Woo type dual wielding spin move and headshot all the fail posters

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

DickParasite posted:

Lmao electrons don't have quarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liuSbrghzmk

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Instead of locking the thread, merge it with the Elon Musk thread since they're BBFs now.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

One step closer to the ultimate goal of five megathreads

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Yegathreads

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Voltron this poo poo

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
How long till Ye does a collab album with Putin

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He should change his name to Re

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

What will you do when it is revealed Beck also sucks?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

What will you do when it is revealed Beck also sucks?

I will scream

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Just as long as one of those is the pig balls thread

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUZDoHybB4

not gonna lie, impeccable comedic timing with the last line he says

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
So Ye got his twitter back but I haven't seen any twitter postings in this thread from him that are crazy

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You guys I just want to read posts dunking on Kanye West please do not make me learn deep forums lore first.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I shall poo poo upon Kanye from a great height. :haibrow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes