Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Bargearse posted:

I fully expect him to get into the whole “black Israelite” thing and quadruple down on the antisemitism in the next few years.

I would be shocked if his beliefs aren't partly based on black Israelite ideology already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Mister Speaker posted:

He's currently going off on instagram calling out people like Ari Emmanuel. He's used the phrase "economic/digital lynching" more than once to refer to what's happening to him.

Wasn't he banned from instagram for a minute there? How the hell did he get back on?

From those posts it seems Mr. West has an issue with “business” people

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

From those posts it seems Mr. West has an issue with “business” people

he should look into leninism

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

I'm voting for this guy!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

I would be shocked if his beliefs aren't partly based on black Israelite ideology already

Considering he famously does not read, I suspect he is not exactly ideologically driven.

Edwardly
Jun 28, 2011

quote:

At a time like this, if I was on medication right now, then one pill could have been swapped out, and it would have been Michael Jackson or Prince all over again.

Just listening to Kanye rambling in https://youtu.be/KkF2vL-zDUg - just bonkers.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
horn a honkin like a mariachi band

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Ad by Khad posted:

shut the gently caress up kanye

lol

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Carlos Lantana posted:

horn a honkin like a mariachi band

que onda

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Donda dead, so what?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Donda dead, so what?

so the Jews did it -Ye

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Guero was a great album

what's a donda

not much what's onda with you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Guero was a great album

what's a donda

not much what's onda with you

had to google what this was. it means "blond" apparently in mexican spanish. once again beck is handily outdone by another artist in the same arena:

blond

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

kan ye stop hating the jews please kanye

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
remember when Britney Spears shaved her head and was basically on lockdown for 15 years for it lol

Kayne just runnin amok over here

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
is there a luxury brand that rhymes with haloperidol?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Does Kanye write his own poo poo or nah

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

had to google what this was. it means "blond" apparently in mexican spanish. once again beck is handily outdone by another artist in the same arena:

blond

Thank you, I was afraid to google it because it sounded like crypto-racist slang. Appreciate it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Edwardly posted:

Just listening to Kanye rambling in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrG6xBW5Wk - just bonkers.

That's hosed up.

Also "Adidas was a German company, it gave me a little more room to express myself" is a top quote.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Oct 31, 2022

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Britney Spears' instagram account btw is a shining example of why feminism is important and works, and you should give women all the freedom and safety/security in the world

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Waffle House posted:

Britney Spears' instagram account btw is a shining example of why feminism is important and works, and you should give women all the freedom and safety/security in the world

Can you share some screenshots for the rock dwellers like me who dont have instagram? I wanna know what she's up to

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Can you share some screenshots for the rock dwellers like me who dont have instagram? I wanna know what she's up to

she is constantly posting pinups and nudes, because she is finally free and comfortable with her own life and especially her body OP.

A girlfriend of mine who grew up and went on to model in NYC religiously follows her and one day I was like, "why does she always like Britney Spears' post- OH. Wow." eyes_emoji

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Waffle House posted:

she is constantly posting pinups and nudes, because she is finally free and comfortable with her own life and especially her body OP.

A girlfriend of mine who grew up and went on to model in NYC religiously follows her and one day I was like, "why does she always like Britney Spears' post- OH. Wow." eyes_emoji

That's pretty cool.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

That's pretty cool.

Yep, her happiness unsurprisingly started when she finally lost her chains. Imagine that.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

She's also very open about her mental health struggles but also very positive in her captions. Brittany managed to come through all that poo poo with a sense of humor and a sunny personality and is also apparently a dang good mom

We stan a queen who's thriving basically

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I stan tf out of Britney, and I always will. I didn't really listen to her music back in the day when she was the new poo poo, but now I want to go to her concerts just to see her being all like :rock:

PS: Toxic is easily a top 100 of all time song, also Yael Naim's cover is the bomb dot com

Kanye West on the Goofus-rear end other hand, blames his problems in life on other people, and maybe without realizing he's caught in a cognitive bad habit feedback loop, has made a (if not THE) classic blunder.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Brittye Spears

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Chris Crocker was absolutely right when he said that first of all that he was not an American, but a Brittney fan first, and it took so many years to prove Brittney and him right. Glad to see Brittney thriving now, thank god.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

KitConstantine posted:

She's also very open about her mental health struggles but also very positive in her captions. Brittany managed to come through all that poo poo with a sense of humor and a sunny personality and is also apparently a dang good mom

We stan a queen who's thriving basically

Never followed Britney, so knowing she's a functional, happy human being is sort of a pleasant surprise!

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
kanye west has been a piece of poo poo since the day he was born, and if you ever had an ounce of respect for him you are a braindead idiot

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Kanye West was right about George W. Bush and Barack Obama was right about Kanye West.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Kanye West was right about George W. Bush and Barack Obama was right about Kanye West.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

DELETE CASCADE posted:

kanye west has been a piece of poo poo since the day he was born, and if you ever had an ounce of respect for him you are a braindead idiot

I liked what he did with John Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrG6xBW5Wk

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea the guy blowing up weddings was right about kanye the piece of poo poo everyone wins.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you leave jeremy renner out of this

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

you leave jeremy renner out of this

is this a reference to a story that is 7 years old?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

is this a reference to a story that is 7 years old?

yeah. i dont keep up with news and i didnt feel like saying bill murray

edit: obama was in office in 2017 lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

also, nice avatar bhabbi

how'd you get this one? i ask because you have an amazing track record for collecting them and i mean that it the most unjudgemental tone

i respect it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

it's fine jeremy renner is fun to laugh about i just thought maybe i missed something more recent.

i dunno how avatars works tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Waffle House posted:

I stan tf out of Britney, and I always will. I didn't really listen to her music back in the day when she was the new poo poo, but now I want to go to her concerts just to see her being all like :rock:

PS: Toxic is easily a top 100 of all time song, also Yael Naim's cover is the bomb dot com

Kanye West on the Goofus-rear end other hand, blames his problems in life on other people, and maybe without realizing he's caught in a cognitive bad habit feedback loop, has made a (if not THE) classic blunder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjilYhKQNc