Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

I guess this is better than the freak harassing real women.

She's cheating on Rubber Johnny

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

completely fine for all the standing wipers

:can:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just spool the paper out and tie it on the the big poo bracer before you get down to business. re tie after every wipe so you dont lose the line, easy.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

does someone have the ms paint pic of the guy running toilet paper up behind his back? just do that

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

AlphaKeny1 posted:

does someone have the ms paint pic of the guy running toilet paper up behind his back? just do that

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

does anyone have the animated version?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Still remains champion after all these years

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

found it!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

The only cursed part is 'this is not a party'

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

How many more days before he starts morphing into a chicken?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

LOL. I use to work with this guy for a few years in field archaeology who would eat a full rotisserie chicken for lunch anytime we worked close enough to a grocery store that sold them. Many of my other co-workers were quite disgusted when he would eat them by hand. He didn't wash his hands before nor after eating them.

On work days he didn't have access to chickens he would eat/drink two cans of cold condensed Campbell's Chicken Soup straight from the can - no additional water added.

This is the same guy now.

Yes, that's wing sauce. His car was packed with a hundred plus empty Dr. Pepper bottles.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Are there places in America that have better rotisserie chickens than Costco? We have Swiss Chalet up here and Costco is much better, and cheaper. I always say, Costco has better chicken than Swiss Chalet and better ice cream than Dairy Queen

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

A cursed username/post combo. The guy you know is you, isn’t it?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

King Carnivore posted:

100% no question.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
drat, did not expect a goon to have a personal connection to such a strange curse.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
God, this brought back an old memory.

One of my first jobs was at a supermarket. On my induction day, there were 3 of us, I went into Fruit and Veg, one guy went somewhere else, but the third guy went on the deli counter, which was just next to the FRV area, so I thought, you know, we'd be friends because I could talk to him if there was any downtime. (I mean there never really was, to be fair, but you know.)

On his first day, he just stayed at the back, not going out to talk to customers, cooking a rotisserie chicken, and then eating it. Like the idea of me eating a 'grape' was drilled into me as a sackable offense, but there he was, shirking work to just cook and eat a whole chicken. And another. And another, constantly, from 9am to 7:30pm, with a break for lunch. (?!)

He did this every day. The other guy on the deli counter complained, and they gave him a stern talking to and what have you, and he just went back and cooked and ate chickens. Wouldn't talk to anyone or anything, it was SO loving WEIRD. Eventually, he got fired, but gently caress me. It was weeks. Weeks of this dude just essentially stealing chickens from Waitrose all day long. What the actual gently caress was the deal there, because... like... WHAT?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
If you're good at something never do it for free

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

!Klams posted:

God, this brought back an old memory.

One of my first jobs was at a supermarket. On my induction day, there were 3 of us, I went into Fruit and Veg, one guy went somewhere else, but the third guy went on the deli counter, which was just next to the FRV area, so I thought, you know, we'd be friends because I could talk to him if there was any downtime. (I mean there never really was, to be fair, but you know.)

On his first day, he just stayed at the back, not going out to talk to customers, cooking a rotisserie chicken, and then eating it. Like the idea of me eating a 'grape' was drilled into me as a sackable offense, but there he was, shirking work to just cook and eat a whole chicken. And another. And another, constantly, from 9am to 7:30pm, with a break for lunch. (?!)

He did this every day. The other guy on the deli counter complained, and they gave him a stern talking to and what have you, and he just went back and cooked and ate chickens. Wouldn't talk to anyone or anything, it was SO loving WEIRD. Eventually, he got fired, but gently caress me. It was weeks. Weeks of this dude just essentially stealing chickens from Waitrose all day long. What the actual gently caress was the deal there, because... like... WHAT?

He was a higher-up’s kid/nephew/whatever

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

He was a higher-up’s kid/nephew/whatever

Yeah, I mean, he had to have been, but that was never even rumored because the guy was just such an oddball. The idea of anyone 'knowing' him felt unlikely. He seemed ok if a little quiet during the orientation. I dunno it was like as if he'd lost his entire race in the great chicken war, and this was the only solace he could bear. But like it was a solemn duty, rather than a joy.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I worked with a guy that would bring a package of ground beef in for lunch on pay days. He would eat the package of raw ground beef with his fingers as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Newfies are weird sometimes.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Sometimes?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

McGavin posted:

Sometimes?

I'm being nice, I'm sure there are some normal ones out there.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Tarkus posted:

I worked with a guy that would bring a package of ground beef in for lunch on pay days. He would eat the package of raw ground beef with his fingers as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Newfies are weird sometimes.

Eww no just no.

Chicken guy is cool though, it's important to know what you want out of life and dare to go for it.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

King Carnivore posted:

Nah, I have sex, wife and kids. Hair too. This guy would eat 40 hot wings in one sitting. Apparently, he was "normal" and did well (Eagle Scout, Judo black belt, excellent student) until he had a really bad car accident that required the Jaws of Life and a Life Flight. His whole personality changed and he became a total slob. This was an old co-worker in archaeology. It's field in which there's oodles of odd characters. I'm pretty benign compared to many of them. I never got a nickname like Joe Boy, Birdman, Wolf Boy, etc.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Tarkus posted:

My good friend and roomate from a few years back, he wouldn't destroy a whole package like that, but he really liked snacking from fresh packets of ground beef. Like whenever I'd bring some home he'd ask if he could have some and chow down on like a 1/4lb of it, unseasoned straight from the package.

This dude was awesome, and he wasn't like a big goony dude, he was in great shape, just had some foibles.

He also used to open beer bottles like this, which is cursed as hell.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

By popular demand posted:

Eww no just no.

Chicken guy is cool though, it's important to know what you want out of life and dare to go for it.

Get yourself a partner that looks at you the same way that guy looks at chicken

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I'm assuming he was eventually more parasite than man

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'm so glad to hear about those multiple rotisserie chickens per day type people, so I know there are people worse than me. I feel like they'd have to send away to NASA like Moe joked to Barney about to calculate how much chicken I've eaten.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Liquid Chicken posted:

Nah, I have sex, wife and kids. Hair too. This guy would eat 40 hot wings in one sitting. Apparently, he was "normal" and did well (Eagle Scout, Judo black belt, excellent student) until he had a really bad car accident that required the Jaws of Life and a Life Flight. His whole personality changed and he became a total slob. This was an old co-worker in archaeology. It's field in which there's oodles of odd characters. I'm pretty benign compared to many of them. I never got a nickname like Joe Boy, Birdman, Wolf Boy, etc.

drat, we got a sexhaver here

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, "thinks for himself"....

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

this is hilarious. one of my kids’ friends have maga parents and it’s pretty funny to hear a 7 year old complain about gas prices.

by funny i mean pathetic. framing your brainwashed child as a free thinker while spoon feeding them right wing poo poo is definitely on brand.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Faustian Bargain posted:

this is hilarious. one of my kids’ friends have maga parents and it’s pretty funny to hear a 7 year old complain about gas prices.

by funny i mean pathetic. framing your brainwashed child as a free thinker while spoon feeding them right wing poo poo is definitely on brand.

Their definition of Free Thinker is someone who's free to think and say all the horribly regressive stuff they believe without "liberals" punishing them for it because what they believe is "Just the honest truth of how the world really works".

Content:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Did his right leg just exploded?
:barf:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

A package of frozen mice for pet snakes

Vakal
May 11, 2008

axolotl farmer posted:

A package of frozen mice for pet snakes

78% humidity - what a bargain!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Got that bacne going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wankel13b
Jan 23, 2005

quak

Zopotantor posted:

Klaatu barada *cough*

Necktie, nectar, nickel, noodle...