Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Rodd comma Bust

What a poo poo snipe, here are two of my cats as recompense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

sweet geek swag posted:

I don't feel contempt so much as total bafflement at how anyone thought this made sense or was a good idea at all.

A community isolating itself tends to do increasingly more baffling poo poo with a warped perspective of what is acceptable in public. It is what happened in the AGDQ thread, the dA thread, and of course, the Trump thread.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
It's weird they keep buying him the one for his dumb anime comments and not the time he talked about the best sex of his life being with a woman with the body of a middle school girl that he still obsesses over years later.

Bust Rodd posted:

It pains me to admit this because I really do think Dasha sucks but the only chick I’ve ever smashed in my life built like her was the 10/10 wildest and freakiest sex of my life, not close, and I still think about her like 7-8 years later, so I can understand letting someone built like a middle school swim team captain ruin your life

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

qnqnx posted:

A community isolating itself tends to do increasingly more baffling poo poo with a warped perspective of what is acceptable in public. It is what happened in the AGDQ thread, the dA thread, and of course, the Trump thread.

This thread, of course, is immune to such frippery.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

pentyne posted:

It's weird they keep buying him the one for his dumb anime comments and not the time he talked about the best sex of his life being with a woman with the body of a middle school girl that he still obsesses over years later.

Jesus Christ

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

WarpDogs posted:

last thing on the CSPAM book - this exchange in the comments section of the Kickstarter is complete perfection

oh my god

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
This is the final response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, originally received by the United States Secret Service (Secret Service) on May 12, 2020, pertaining to all records related to the investigation of Something Awful LLC, and Bust "Sexy Teens Are Cool" Rodd, in the matter of supposed really gross stories about making GBS threads your underwear while high.

In response to your FOIA request, the U.S. Secret Service FOIA Office has conducted a reasonable search for all potentially responsive documents. The U.S. Secret Service FOIA Office searched all Program Offices and computer systems that were likely to contain potentially responsive records, and no records were located.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Do you like sexy teens? Sure, we all do.

Hi, I'm Bust Rodd. For just $10 a day, you can keep me from making gross-rear end posts such as that and other nasty things like:

* My folder full of hot goon nudes
* how everybody in the swinger scene left town after I moved there
* What orgies smell like

and more. Donate today!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
That cspam book is absolutely insane.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Hi, I'm Bust Rodd. For just $10 a day, you can keep me from making gross-rear end posts such as that and other nasty things like:

* What orgies smell like

and more. Donate today!

said over a slow, instrumental version of 2 live crew's 'the gently caress shop'

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Potassium Problems posted:

said over a slow, instrumental version of 2 live crew's 'the gently caress shop'

Sarah McLachlan’s “Angel”, but offkey and played on a recorder

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

D&D Ukraine thread is discussing naval damage control, which reminded me of one of my favorite niche sagas: the lead damage control officer on the USS Fitzgerald at the time of its deadly collision is a goon, and she has had some really interesting posts on the topic in the VFW. I don't have any military association but I like boats with guns on 'em so it was a very interesting read to me.

Here's a decent place to start: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3803602&pagenumber=25&perpage=40&#post473505233

lol theres another guy in there whose submarine crashed directly into a undersea hill. forza rear end navy

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

hand knit should have left that one open so we could all kick the poo poo out of bust rodd some more

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

* What orgies smell like

and more. Donate today!

Still surprised he's not constantly bought a Roger the Alien avatar given that he has the same sexual preferences and physical build as him.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
my posting aesthetic...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

* What orgies smell like

and more. Donate today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34UdzMXzcW8

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lol theres another guy in there whose submarine crashed directly into a undersea hill. forza rear end navy

I lurk that corner of the VFW half because I think boats with guns on 'em are really cool and half because the fact that we let middling high school graduates drive billion dollar boats with guns on 'em generates great content.

I'm glad TVS handled the Fitz collision so well and I'm even more glad she's getting out.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

my posting aesthetic...

the bust rodd brand must endure

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

tbh if I had a name that turned into shorthand for "look at this moron" I would make a new account and talk more regular.

alas, bust rodd.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

tbh if I had a name that turned into shorthand for "look at this moron" I would make a new account and talk more regular.

alas, bust rodd.

Bust Rodd posted:

Or is there really a humorless baby who has spent over $50 US dollars to keep making this same statement about a silly anime joke post I made in a GBS thread?

If it’s a mod/admin, please knock that poo poo off. I am not a pedofile and it’s EXTREMELY weird to be so obsessed with someone as pathetic as I am. You’re not protecting anyone from anything, you’re just ruining my posting aesthetic by trying to embarrass me, something I assure you I need no assistance in.

If it’s not a Mod/Admin, and some dipshit really is just rebuying this same red text over & over & over… I mean I understand there isn’t really anything I can do about it besides just post on my alt accounts, and ultimately I am glad to support the forums and keep Jeffrey’s cupboards full of Chef Boyardee by contributing to an ecosystem of petty hatred, but if an Admin could please assist me by modifying my rap sheet so the linked offense in question just says something else, and then I could edit the post in question and this pathetic freak (the red text buyer, not me!) can find a new dumb post to become grossly obsessed with, I’d appreciate it. I know my detractors have grown antsy since their ancestral homeland, KiwiFarms, was destroyed, but this is getting tiresome. I like this account and would prefer to continue posting as Bust Rodd with my own avatar and title but I’m not going to let some loser with too much spending cash try and ruin my forums experience with their cowardly grudge. If there is nothing to be done, w/e, I can just make a new account or use a burner, but as I said I’ve been a member of this community for 14+ years and don’t really feel like I should be bullied out of my account because of some humorless dipshit who really believes I’m feasting on anime babies or whatever.

Bust Regards,
Best Rodd (neither pedo nor ephebophile)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Not a fuckin chance that's true, no one with that degree of negative attention brain would have an alt account

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

gently caress that guy I'm the best Rod

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Dear administrators, please think of the celebration that would take place if you personally executed a [quake voice] Monster Kill of Bust Rodd and his alt accounts.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

rodbeard posted:

gently caress that guy I'm the best Rod

rodbeard

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBwi8xgom8&t=1s

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

I lurk that corner of the VFW half because I think boats with guns on 'em are really cool and half because the fact that we let middling high school graduates drive billion dollar boats with guns on 'em generates great content.

I'm glad TVS handled the Fitz collision so well and I'm even more glad she's getting out.

I get to talk to a bunch of navy enlisted/sometimes officers and one of my favorite aspects of the navy is their insane service stripe. its absolutely loving ridiculous.

vs. the army

once saw a dude with 7 stripes and it blew my mind

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

[Larry voice]: he should be killed

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

I get to talk to a bunch of navy enlisted/sometimes officers and one of my favorite aspects of the navy is their insane service stripe. its absolutely loving ridiculous.

vs. the army

once saw a dude with 7 stripes and it blew my mind

Naval uniforms feel like a practical joke. Moreso when they had fruity little bell bottom jeans.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ&t=81s

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

pentyne posted:

Or the time he defended rape as a tool to fight against capitalism.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Alhazred posted:

Or the time he defended rape as a tool to fight against capitalism.

uh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
been thinking about ac/dc's thunderstruck but instead of shouting thunder im shouting bust rodd

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

hello sorry if this is the wrong thread im not a regular TCC poster and couldn't find a thread about crystal meth, i figured the MDMA thread would be a different vibe, so im asking here since this seems like the speedy thread. my friends and I have two questions and google was giving us bullshit medical websites and not answering the questions;

1) how come crystal meth hurts SO GODDAM BAD when you snort it? like hundreds of tiny razors in your nose?

2) how come meth makes you have to poop immediately? What is that response?

sorry again if this is the wrong thread, i read the rules and lurked for a little while and couldnt find an answer, will delete if this is against the rules. TY for help/info

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
breaking bust

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Just the latest in a series of ill-advised behaviors