Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ideas for things other people, and not me, could make tomorrow:

Finger sandwiches, cut and decorated to look like fingers
Frog eye salad
A cauldron of boiling stew, dumped into a black bread bowl
A roast beast (suckling pig or a turkey, well cleaned), head, tail and trotters intact
A large grilled eel, whole, served with mucky colored eel sauce
Gravewort root (mashua) mash with ghost cheese butter
Black garlic and Buddha's hand citron fiddleheads or asparagus
Creepies with smoked cherry sauce

If brunch, coddle eggs over fresh squid ink in jars and serve with a bloody mary.

If lunch, serve with sangria and iced hibiscus tea.

If dinner, The Sexton Irish whiskey, because it tastes like sweet dirt. And, well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I once had a dish of lamb and apricots at a Turkish restaurant in Seattle. It was very good.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

thank you for clarifying

i also drank a not insane amount of beers but when i woke up embarrassed and noticed like two chocolate bar wrappers i thought to myself oh no that's not good. a bit too embarrassed to read my post history currently but whoops.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Edward Fingerhands posted:

My plan, that may or may not turn out to look poo poo, is to make a [something like a shepherd's pie but without lamb], and make the top of it look like a graveyard, using gravy for the graves so it is really a gravy-yard.

Others are welcome to also steal this idea. If mine doesn't look poo poo (or looks hilariously poo poo) I will post a picture.

Ohtori Akio
Cottage pie is the ordinary name for a muttonless shepherd's pie, if you are interested to know.

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

i also drank a not insane amount of beers but when i woke up embarrassed and noticed like two chocolate bar wrappers i thought to myself oh no that's not good. a bit too embarrassed to read my post history currently but whoops.

happens to the best of us, and the worst, and also people in between

but together, with understanding, we will make it through

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth

happy halloweeners my north american (and other slow poke time zones) posting pals!

hope you all have a scarily good time!

Ass-penny

there's a nice waxing crescent out tonight if'n skies are clear western hemisphere goons. looked good from the twin towns.

Shifty Nipples

read that as towers and got real confused

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

I do live in the past too, I could have been there. makes you think.

Finger Prince

Finger sandwiches, cut and decorated to look like fingers
Frog eye salad
A cauldron of boiling stew, dumped into a black bread bowl
A roast beast (suckling pig or a turkey, well cleaned), head, tail and trotters intact
A large grilled eel, whole, served with mucky colored eel sauce
Gravewort root (mashua) mash with ghost cheese butter
Black garlic and Buddha's hand citron fiddleheads or asparagus
Creepies with smoked cherry sauce

If brunch, coddle eggs over fresh squid ink in jars and serve with a bloody mary.

If lunch, serve with sangria and iced hibiscus tea.

If dinner, The Sexton Irish whiskey, because it tastes like sweet dirt. And, well.

Probably just gonna have bacon and eggs and beans and toast for late breakfast. But I can pretend they're spooky.

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

lol I'm glad you had an enjoyable evening we are a just post forum it's all good

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Did you become a fat hamster?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh my god I just bought tickets to a Buffy club night. They;re going to spend the whole night playing Buffy-style music and I'm going to wear a Buffy-inspired outfit and it's going to be so loving fun :neckbeard:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I was reading up on that bald Eagle I saw. It's an albino eagle, called Leucistic Bald eagle. But just the tips of the wings were albino, making it a Piebald Eagle. Very rare albinism trait. Wtf

Ohtori Akio
Just saw this and pogged irl big time. https://twitter.com/NASCARonNBC/status/1586851910878957574

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Lol NASCAR is the dumbest sport

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ohtori Akio
Sports own more the dumber they are. This is known, universally.

Goons Are Gifts

hello good spooks everyone, did anyone notice something haunted in these sacred halls? :ohdear:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

hello good spooks everyone, did anyone notice something haunted in these sacred halls? :ohdear:

more like "scared halls" :gaysper:

hi how are you ♥

Goons Are Gifts

aaaah!! Did you did you hear that????

Goons Are Gifts

I can see.. dead people... posting...

Escape From Noise

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

more like "scared halls" :gaysper:

More like scarred balls!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

I can see.. dead people... posting...

Are there posters in the room with us now?

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Escape From Noise posted:

More like scarred balls!

hahaha not anymore (they went in the bin)

hi how are you ♥

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Zil posted:

Are there posters in the room with us now?

The posting is coming from inside the thread :ohdear:

Escape From Noise

Took some spoopy nighttime shots

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

Shifty Nipples posted:

read that as towers and got real confused

I also read this as towers and was very confused.

Escape From Noise

I just now found out Carson Daly is now a host on The Today Show? It makes total sense but it's odd to me. Woah.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Escape From Noise posted:

Took some spoopy nighttime shots

that's some good spoop

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

One time I heard a really scary story

About a guy

Who was posting

But then

He didn't finish the post and went outside instead!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

About a guy

Who was posting

But then

Oh no this ain't true right tell me this ain't real!!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

About a guy

Who was posting

But then

:ohdear::ohdear::ohdear:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

About a guy

Who was posting

But then

Did he :healthy:?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

No, no, stop! It's too horrible! :gonk:

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

:yikes:

Ass-penny

Hey

Enhance

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Good morning, gewns. It's the crack of a sparrow's fart and I gotta go to work, and it all seems very unfair to me to be honest!!!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You ruje too, buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's my favourite day and i guess a ghost thought it would be cool to knock the power out. i didn't realize till i turned on the shower and went to turn on the fan and it fully took me like 3 or 4 flips before i registered that on this lovely, perfect fall day, my power is out again. i had worked a night shift right before it so i was extra out of it but still

IT'S THE DAY

gonna go downstairs to hand out candy soonish, curious to see if we get any kids at all this year.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!