Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mbt posted:

a bank holiday on halloween?
oh it must be a blood bank :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

working atm, then going home to watch the Evil Dead trilogy while tackling either Paper Mario or Typing of the Dead

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

working atm, then going home to watch the Evil Dead trilogy while tackling either Paper Mario or Typing of the Dead

Evil Dead ftmfw

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

mbt posted:

lol

played coffee and 3 houses maddening before work, then after I'm going right back to kick the death knight's rear end. will probably be rough because catherine stole so much xp the chapter before but I need that dark seal and xp

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mbt posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mbt posted:

💯

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Basically doing a chapter a day of Bayonetta in between more Xbc3. I'm too overwhelmed with the size of the zone in chapter 5 I get nervous every time I go anywhere bc I know I'm missing a lot stuff

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

want to play something spooky but don't really know what.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

mbt posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Basically doing a chapter a day of Bayonetta in between more Xbc3. I'm too overwhelmed with the size of the zone in chapter 5 I get nervous every time I go anywhere bc I know I'm missing a lot stuff

I definitely spent the most time in the chapter 5 zone than anywhere else in the entire game. It's a place to be savored.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Five Nights at Freddy's

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mbt posted:

Lol but ghoulishly

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sleng Teng posted:

I definitely spent the most time in the chapter 5 zone than anywhere else in the entire game. It's a place to be savored.

This is what's making me nervous bc I've already put like 75 hours into this game..what if there's still 70+ left

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Luigi’s Mansion, my favorite spooky game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gonna beat th super secret mega boss in demons crest or tear my hands off tryin

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

saturnalia was pretty spooky for the few hours i put in. really cool unsettling vibe, hoping i can knock it out in one more sitting after work

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

demons crest was fun, beat everythin but the secret last boss in like four or five hours

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not really sure what’s compelled me to keep playing COTM this much but here I am. I did the arena on Thief mode yesterday which is probably one of the hardest challenges possible. I think I’ve seen every item in the game now so time to farm some healing items and take on Dracula.

----------------

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
The Silver Case. I really shouldn't have done all the Transmitter scenarios before starting the Placebo ones.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mbt posted:

https://youtu.be/fRamB30E9mU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

Luigi’s Mansion, my favorite spooky game

oh gently caress good idea

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mbt posted:

lol

Stuck at the office for now, when I get home I’ll see if I’m feeling more like Yakuza: Dead Souls for a Halloween game or playing Dragon Quest VII on the 3DS with horror movies on in the background. I got to Majima’s section in Dead Souls last night and it’s a lot of fun, he gets a huge semi-auto shotgun and is absolutely loving the carnage so the whole tone of the game changes from the pretty standard survival-horror tone it had before then.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Working at my job. Gonna have dinner with the folks tonight and maybe get some picross in after

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

nice. we watched the first one yesterday, will probably watch 2 tonight and army of darkness tomorrow. evil dead loving rules

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

symbolic posted:

just watched evil dead 1 and 2 last night lol

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

Working at my job. Gonna have dinner with the folks tonight and maybe get some picross in after

Happy birthday

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been thinking of the rayman games lately. might try 3

----------------

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Working on Halloween and birthday sucks. But at least video games are good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Happy birthday

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Happy birthday

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

working and then most likely going bowling later in costume as Walter Sobchak and my gf as The Dude...there's a local alley we go to that does half-priced frozen white russians on mondays, seems like a no-brainer

if not, then i'm gonna try to beat typing of the dead all night

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

herculon posted:

Happy birthday

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

herculon posted:

Happy birthday

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

Yeah it's just that so much crap rolls in on Monday that it's hard to take off so I took last Friday off instead. Happy bday to you

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

apropos to nothing posted:

Happy birthday to you, too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Happy birthday to you, too

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Happy birthday to the halloween birthday imps