Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yikesaroo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Wow Davis mills sucks! This game is ugly. Titans defense looks amazing

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
How Malik Willis looks after almost 2 quarters: like poo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yup there’s a reason he wasn’t pushing tannehill at all. We’ve been fortunate to have him

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this game sucks rear end lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The titans are a team full of complete donkeys

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

honestly feel like this team was better with david culley coaching them lol

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
DERRICK

HENRY

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
King back

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Make the offense give Henry, Stonehouse, and the defense their checks after today.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I don’t want to oversell it because they’re playing Davis mills but our defense looks insane

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Imagine if Landry was playing :(

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Houston can't stop the run for real

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Probably the easiest td of Henry’s career

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Did Malik throw a single pass that drive? That looked like all Henry and Hilliard (with that one run by Malik near the end).

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

King Henry just passed Eddie George's franchise TD record

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Did Malik throw a single pass that drive? That looked like all Henry and Hilliard (with that one run by Malik near the end).

No lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How do the Texans have a win and a tie??? This team is awful

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hate the houston texans football club

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Henry has it out for these dopes

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Tennessee has Established The Run.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This is the worst Texans team I've ever seen

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Kirios posted:

This is the worst Texans team I've ever seen

They seem incredibly bad

Davis Mills had pretty respectable stats coming into today's game, was he just a garbage time savant or what

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

why on earth is henry still in the game, let the man rest. 30+ runs for a game that's well in hand seems like a very idiotic coaching decision.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Soul Glo posted:

They seem incredibly bad

Davis Mills had pretty respectable stats coming into today's game, was he just a garbage time savant or what

He is what he is. He'll be a decent backup around the league for ten years, and he's certainly not the main problem here, but he's clearly not good enough to elevate this team.

CJ Stroud sounds very appealing right now.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Malik isn't that guy and this is one of worst games I've ever watched

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Easy dub

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Malik was bad, but it mostly seemed like a lot of rookie mistakes and just not being used to the speed of NFL games. Doesn't mean he'll end up good, but not gonna write him off yet. That said, I'm fine sticking with Tannehill a bit longer after this game.

Ironically I think Malik being bad helped us this game as it means we had to rely on the run game, and when you have Derrick Henry, that is not a bad thing.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Malik was bad, but it mostly seemed like a lot of rookie mistakes and just not being used to the speed of NFL games.

Ironically I think that helped us this game as it means we had to rely on the run game, and when you have Derrick Henry, that is not a bad thing.

Yeah the game seems too fast for him and he's too hesitant I'm not going to give up on him just alright it is what it is

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tennessee never makes things easy do they

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao the Anointed Ones did it again

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Owns to be kings of poo poo Mountain and have the division locked up before even the halfway point of the season.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Colts politely decline a win today.

Another slow start and more terrible playcalls in short yardage hurt them. The same things over and over. I'm pretty sure at this point Reich is done after this year. Ehlinger looked fine but the playcalling is just so vanilla.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

Colts politely decline a win today.

Another slow start and more terrible playcalls in short yardage hurt them. The same things over and over. I'm pretty sure at this point Reich is done after this year. Ehlinger looked fine but the playcalling is just so vanilla.

Just a bunch of little poo poo all day. Nelson got tripped and fell at the goal line leading to a tackle for loss. Pittman just doesn't get into the endzone by inches so they kick a FG. Pittman drops a pass that puts them possibly in range of a shot at a last second FG. Gilmore gets his hands on the pass to McLaurin, but he just rips it away from him. JT fumbles away the ball after a nice gain on a drive that was gonna result in points. It's nothing huge, it's just a bunch of little things that doom the team. Ehlinger looked pretty good, and he only had one bad throw on the day, and that was early. There were a couple drops, but really, he didn't look too bad. I think Frank was too conservative because he didn't know what he had in Ehlinger. I wish he was more aggressive today.

Operation Suck for Luck 2: Engaged.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Oct 31, 2022

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the verdict is in on malik willis: He Just Wins Games

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

the verdict is in on malik willis: He Just Wins Games

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Malik Willis has a 100% win rate, it's math

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
i haven’t watched much football the last 5 years but the titans may be the worst 5-2 team I’ve ever seen

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
They're going to be the worst super bowl champion you've ever seen too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Titans vs Broncos in two weeks might set a record for most punts