Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Simplex posted:

I never thought of Seattle as a backwater, but it's crazy how quickly it became a national story that Russ is a fake rear end cornball as soon as he left. We went from "why wouldn't someone like Russ?"
to "who actually likes this guy? " in 3 months time.

It was a really high profile trade so people are paying attention. If he was playing well no one would care but that personality doesn’t work when you keep embarrassing yourself in prime time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Pron on VHS posted:

Fully broke? Not a bad sprain? Did you roll it on a branch or rock?

Turns out I merely sprained my ankle but broke my muscles in my left leg. I have compartment syndrome and had surgery yesterday to relieve the pressure in my leg. The wound is still open, covered by a hyperbolic time chamber or some poo poo, and a vacuum pump is extracting dead tissue and poisons from the wound. Gonna be recleaned and sealed on Monday or Tuesday.

Woot!

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Turns out I merely sprained my ankle but broke my muscles in my left leg. I have compartment syndrome and had surgery yesterday to relieve the pressure in my leg. The wound is still open, covered by a hyperbolic time chamber or some poo poo, and a vacuum pump is extracting dead tissue and poisons from the wound. Gonna be recleaned and sealed on Monday or Tuesday.

Woot!

drat, that’s hosed up. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Woot!

Rest up, eat clean, and follow rehab even if it sucks. Get well king

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

MrLogan posted:

I'd say they are clearly the best team in the division and one of the best in the NFL.

I'd say they're the best 2-4 team in the league, but only because the Saints are 2-5.

acidx fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 30, 2022

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Fire McDaniels

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
26 pass attempts just get 100 yds passing? Derek is playing a different sport

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

26 pass attempts just get 100 yds passing? Derek is playing a different sport

I haven’t watched any Raiders games but how much of this is due to McDaniels doing a bunch of screens and quick hits and then hoping for a guy to make a play in space? New England wasn’t exactly bombs away the last few years. It

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The coach blows for sure but Derek’s carrs avg stat line has been something like 26/40 for 189 yards 1td 1int for years before McDaniel arrived

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

The coach blows for sure but Derek’s carrs avg stat line has been something like 26/40 for 189 yards 1td 1int for years before McDaniel arrived

He’s been top 10 in yards per attempt for the last three years.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

Pron on VHS posted:

You'd have to go back 4 or 5 years to see a game where Carr's production was that bad, and further to see the last time the Raiders got shut out. And this time it happened against arguably the worst defense in football. Offensively this is pretty close to the same team as it was last year. Considering they added Davante Adams and a supposed offensive wiz as coach, they should be taking steps forward.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

will broncos fans and raiders fans finally come together united in their hatred of Josh McDaniels?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

Carr is fine You're Being Weird Dude

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
He’s terrible, and cries on the field every snap

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pron on VHS posted:

He’s terrible, and cries on the field every snap

That's just the mascara running because he's sweating.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

acidx posted:

And this time it happened against arguably the worst defense in football.

The Saints aren’t anywhere near the worst defense in the league. They’re middle of the pack in every stat except points per game which is hosed up because they’ve had four pick sixes and lead the league in turnovers.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Saints aren’t anywhere near the worst defense in the league. They’re middle of the pack in every stat except points per game which is hosed up because they’ve had four pick sixes and lead the league in turnovers.

They were 31st in points allowed coming into this week. Getting shut out by that is not a good look no matter how you slice it.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

acidx posted:

They were 31st in points allowed coming into this week. Getting shut out by that is not a good look no matter how you slice it.

Did you not read the part about turnovers and pick sixes? They’re giving up 28.6 points per game and 4 of those are literally just pick sixes, not even counting other points off of turnovers, which they lead the league in.

They are 18th in opponent passing touchdowns per game and 16th in opponent rushing touchdowns per game but somehow 30th in total opponent touchdowns per game.

Yea, no poo poo getting shut out is bad, but the Saints aren’t anywhere near the worse defense in the league.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Did you not read the part about turnovers and pick sixes? They’re giving up 28.6 points per game and 4 of those are literally just pick sixes, not even counting other points off of turnovers, which they lead the league in.

They are 18th in opponent passing touchdowns per game and 16th in opponent rushing touchdowns per game but somehow 30th in total opponent touchdowns per game.

Yea, no poo poo getting shut out is bad, but the Saints aren’t anywhere near the worse defense in the league.

I thought you meant the Saints defense was getting the pick sixes, not that the Saints offense was giving them up. Even if the Saints aren't the worst defense in the league, the Raiders didn't even cross midfield until there were a few minutes left in the game, and had barely cracked 100 yards total offense by the time they started their last drive in garbage time, so it was an exceptionally bad performance.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I went to the Saints - Raiders game today because my sister has season tickets to the Saints. Our area always has a ton of away fans and today was no different, but by the third quarter they were the most defeated fans I have ever seen. I've seen angry and rowdy fans plenty of times but by the third quarter most of the Raiders fans in my area were openly laughing and sarcastically cheering at every failed play

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Waiting for the adjusted standings to see if the Raiders won today.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Dennis Allen has a long history of stifling the Raiders offense

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

What's going on with the Raiders reminds me of Detroit.

Building up a scrappy playoff caliber team only to trash it all for Patriots bullshit where everything will fall apart.

They made a mistake not keeping the last staff together.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

a neat cape posted:

Dennis Allen has a long history of stifling the Raiders offense

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

What's going on with the Raiders reminds me of Detroit.

Building up a scrappy playoff caliber team only to trash it all for Patriots bullshit where everything will fall apart.

They made a mistake not keeping the last staff together.

Keeping Bisaccia would have been stupid

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Waiting for the adjusted standings to see if the Raiders won today.

The entire team had the flu and every other team will have the same issue we got ours out of the way early so it's actually good

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Keeping Bisaccia would have been stupid

I guess being lovely is better?

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

https://twitter.com/VinnyBonsignore/status/1587148744755118082

Mmmmm back to being a laughingstock. Home sweet home.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

acidx posted:

https://twitter.com/VinnyBonsignore/status/1587148744755118082

Mmmmm back to being a laughingstock. Home sweet home.

yeah he hasn't burned everything to the ground just yet. Wait for him to alienate a couple of your best players, then embarrass the franchise with a stupid cheating scandal. THEN maybe they'll can his lame rear end

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

I guess being lovely is better?

Yeah I had a blast watching the Bisaccia team

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
That Cowboys game was good as hell wtf

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

and yet they appear to have scored more than zero points in all of these

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Three of those results were against 2 teams in the AFCCG. The rest were close.

After everything that happened, it was a miracle they ever made it as a Wild Card. He at least deserved a full year to flame out.

Josh McDaniels loving sucks.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How are the chiefs against the run this year

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Kull the Conqueror posted:

and yet they appear to have scored more than zero points in all of these

They ddint have the covid flu last year

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

a neat cape posted:

That Cowboys game was good as hell wtf

It was certainly something like most raider games last year

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Metapod posted:

How are the chiefs against the run this year

Started off decent but it’s back to bottom of the league.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1584929257352232960?s=46&t=CaCSDwez6RpFiaiXPkXIow

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

Three of those results were against 2 teams in the AFCCG. The rest were close.

After everything that happened, it was a miracle they ever made it as a Wild Card. He at least deserved a full year to flame out.

Josh McDaniels loving sucks.

It was a miracle that the Raiders last year were able to make playoffs but it was the combination of Gruden stacking on 5 wins in the first 6 weeks and lucky coin flip OT games. That offense was annoying and the red zone scoring was miserable. It took Gruden like 4 years to get the offense in that position and Bisaccia is not that guy. I get that the players like him but hes not a hidden secret Vince lombardi

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Also I think a lot of the chiefs run defense season stats are skewed by that Bucs game where they ran the ball like twice for -4 yards. It’s not great. Our linebackers are slow and easily washed away by blocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

Also I think a lot of the chiefs run defense season stats are skewed by that Bucs game where they ran the ball like twice for -4 yards. It’s not great. Our linebackers are slow and easily washed away by blocks.

Excellent great to hear