Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just crack the egg into the measuring cup, add salt and pep while butter melts in the pan, add egg when pan hot. wao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ex post facho posted:

just crack the egg into the measuring cup, add salt and pep while butter melts in the pan, add egg when pan hot. wao

If u mix it a lot in the cup and let sit it like aerates it and gets u a fluffier scramble in the end

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

eggs Benedict is eggs on eggs who the gently caress comes up with that

oh yeah let me make this part of the egg one way then gently caress this other half of the egg into a sauce and throw the egg sauce on the egg

gently caress you

eggs benny are great and are one instance where i use my classicism to have them made for me instead of turning my kitchen into a disaster. same with fried stuff

new kind of cat posted:

the amazing conundrum of the boiled egg

egg? we talking egg?

go to this website

w w w egg dot com

and check it out

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

titty_baby_ posted:

My gf thinks I'm ridiculous for scrambling the eggs in a seperate bowl by mixing with the salt and maybe spices for like 3 minutes straight and then letting them rest for 15 minutes before putting in the hot pan

She scrambles them in the pan like a peasant and they stick

shes eating in 2 minutes instead of 18 lmao it's just eggs you lmao she's loving done and out the door and you're still there waiting for your eggs to aerate hahahahahahhahahahaa just cook em its that easy

stick? lmao get a ceramic pan this isn't the dark ages are you loving kidding me

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

ex post facho posted:

Posters International Solidarity Syndicate

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Substandard posted:

Also I just ordered an electric egg cooker because I'm addicted to worthless kitchen gadgets and it was :10bux:

You've made a correct decision today

Lpzie 2
Nov 1, 2022

When you elect nuts, you get squirrels!
eggy j eggum

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

this is good news… for TRUTH!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

mood

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

who has time to cook eggs, just crack'em and slurp boys
I've gotta get my pump on, need the protein

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Eggscuse me?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Yea I'm currently reading The Dark Forest and it's at the part where the cosmological sociology dude is just hanging out with the made up lover in his head while he's on the airplane. loving speed reading through this poo poo

yeah, that's the part, if I wasn't listening to the audio book it may have taken me out.
Love the series though. Some very wild ideas in there and some cool and frightening things to think about.

Check out the author's other book "Ball Lightening" later if you want similar sciency writing style but a more to the point story that doesn't span 3 books. I prefer the 3 Body Problem trilogy based on the ideas those books contained but Ball Lightening scratches a similar itch.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

titty_baby_ posted:

My gf thinks I'm ridiculous for scrambling the eggs in a seperate bowl by mixing with the salt and maybe spices for like 3 minutes straight and then letting them rest for 15 minutes before putting in the hot pan

my grandma did this and added a lil bit of milk to make em fluffy its a pro strat

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i demand both buddykins and plinkey cook food for the thread

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
cooking your own eggs? that's for chumps. get someone to cook them for you! art of the deal :smugdon:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

shes eating in 2 minutes instead of 18 lmao it's just eggs you lmao she's loving done and out the door and you're still there waiting for your eggs to aerate hahahahahahhahahahaa just cook em its that easy

stick? lmao get a ceramic pan this isn't the dark ages are you loving kidding me
Can't have Teflon because the bird

And were just sitting around drinking coffee anyways, I dint cook eggs on weekdays bitch I do overnight oats or granola bitch

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
started doing all my twitter-like posting on facebook and now all my facebook friends are clapping and cheering!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Sentence: Eggsecution by boiling

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Joementum posted:

cooking your own eggs? that's for chumps. get someone to cook them for you! art of the deal :smugdon:

2 giant ketchup bottles at the omelet station is questionable.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Durf posted:

eggs benny are great and are one instance where i use my classicism to have them made for me instead of turning my kitchen into a disaster. same with fried stuff

???

It's been a minute since I've made them but, how is making eggs benedict going to wreck your kitchen any worse than any other meal? Unless you are making the muffin yourself that's like one pot, a bowl to microwave the butter in and a blender

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

new kind of cat posted:

i demand both buddykins and plinkey cook food for the thread

Lpzie 2
Nov 1, 2022

When you elect nuts, you get squirrels!
dharma h. dhrampa

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

UFOTacoMan posted:

yeah, that's the part, if I wasn't listening to the audio book it may have taken me out.
Love the series though. Some very wild ideas in there and some cool and frightening things to think about.

Check out the author's other book "Ball Lightening" later if you want similar sciency writing style but a more to the point story that doesn't span 3 books. I prefer the 3 Body Problem trilogy based on the ideas those books contained but Ball Lightening scratches a similar itch.

i liked in 3BP (that's my abbreviation for the three body problem) when they got a bunch of soldiers and made them simulate transistors and such to make a computer

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
there's a sequel to Lpzie???!?!?!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

new Bom just dropped

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

Ball Lightening

That's what i call it when I'm shootin

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Substandard posted:

2 giant ketchup bottles at the omelet station is questionable.

gotta keep a spare handy since you never know when one of them is gonna hit the wall

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Goated with the eggs

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

what the gently caress

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

We're looking into jewish very strongly

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
:borked:
https://twitter.com/byelin/status/1587460351204859904?cxt=HHwWgICpieux5YcsAAAA

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
gotdon ramsey lookin rear end resting eggs for 15 minutes lmao

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1587463778064601092

Lmao she’s not kidding but you can find this content on SA too in cspam

It's classist and ableist to tell me eating nothing but McDonald's 20 piece chicken nuggets isn't good for me

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

tfw you have the proper class background to enable you to add scrambled egg to your meal

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1587497481201410049

oh word?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Ah, so u persecute Kanye because he made a rough statement on Jewish? Do tell.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

these guys are working miracles to make me crave Orwellian policing measures to lock them all away for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

titty_baby_ posted:

People who buy a sugary coffee every morning are insane

a long time ago an old lady roasted me at work cause I was putting lots of sugar and milk in some coffee.
She said "UFO you don't like coffee, you like ice cream" and from that day forward I began drinking it black.
Ridicule and spite gets things done.