Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/1587495587171209216

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

god I loving hate everything

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Please don't post this poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1587457160597880833

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

going to twitter real quick to express some free speech

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Joe Biden has 6 days left to actually accomplish something with his Presidency by extending daylight savings time forever.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

drat grandson you live like this?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol yeah was gonna say this. things are about to get much more brokebrained

Elon hated all the crypto bots in his replies, but now it'll be the same only they'll have the guise of authenticity for $8

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/BrianPickett/status/1587520694459531265

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it would be one thing to say "yeah, twitter verification was originally just to say 'this is the actual person/organization' and it evolved into a sort of weird status symbol, maybe we should do something about that" but Elon doesn't seem to be aware of the original purpose and seems to believe it was always intended as a weird status symbol only

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

I love that they are going to hire a coach who is currently suspended from his team.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

nets are garbage lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'm not watching this but can you imagine these same chuds if some teacher actually beat the poo poo out of their beautiful son Turdd for yelling a slur in class?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ben shapino posted:

Please don't post this poo poo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I can't wait for US truckers to try to copy this and fail miserably, lol.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this sounds like a standard electoral strategy no problems here

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Heidi kwisatz haderach

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

cat boys are r future

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's also very funny that elon seems to be coming up with these business ideas in the last 48 hours after having the better part of a year to plan for this website acquisition that he definitely wanted

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
who are you guys going to verify as? I’m going to be Tom Brokaw

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lol imagine bein this much of a dipshit wow haha

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm not watching this but can you imagine these same chuds if some teacher actually beat the poo poo out of their beautiful son Turdd for yelling a slur in class?

its COLLEGE not school and every one of those indoctrinated HIPPIES needs another KENT STATE many people are saying

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

gregday posted:

you guys ever come

absolutely not

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I can't wait for US truckers to try to copy this and fail miserably, lol.

They already did this. They got their trucks egged, stayed like 90 miles outside of DC since they were afraid of it being "too urban", gave each other COVID, and they immediately started turning on each other as soon as they ran out of Free Hot Dogs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joementum posted:

it's also very funny that elon seems to be coming up with these business ideas in the last 48 hours after having the better part of a year to plan for this website acquisition that he definitely wanted

https://twitter.com/ithayla/status/1587362568733020160

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

They already did this. They got their trucks egged, stayed like 90 miles outside of DC since they were afraid of it being "too urban", gave each other COVID, and they immediately started turning on each other as soon as they ran out of Free Hot Dogs

I hadn't heard that Doobie showed up to that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

you can tell a woman painted this because they're peeing in urinals and not a PISS TROUGH, as is customary in American sports stadiums

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Back in MY DAY Halloween had nothing to do with dressing up and the OCCULT

gregday
May 23, 2003

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao the author being Dreher is :discourse:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Rod Dreher got mega divorced after his wife got possessed (I assume) and enjoys nights on the town with his young male interns sharing stories of how demons are real

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Gas went up a buck, though, so I gotta support the fascists

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/copcrisis/status/1587536482440445953

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah but now I wanna see the burning tires part

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

remember a couple of years ago when someone had the big idea of selling a phone app that cost thousands of dollars and all it did was put an icon on your phone screen to show you could afford the super expensive app? that seems to be more or less Elon's idea of twitter verification

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

This man just left his wife and kids to go be incredibly gay in hungary

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

remember a couple of years ago when someone had the big idea of selling a phone app that cost thousands of dollars and all it did was put an icon on your phone screen to show you could afford the super expensive app? that seems to be more or less Elon's idea of twitter verification

hey youtube here's $50 give me a dumb gold plaque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970