Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
the adam friedland show is off to the start I wanted it to be. A tim and eric produced cumtown late night show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Beetlejuice as emmit till was loving hilarious. good stuff

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Mordja posted:

imhotep you realize you're just the dude equivalent of a celebrity gossip bitch, right?

yeah of course, but with a very niche subset of lovely comedians, u think im an idiot???? in fact, mike david's protege just started a show with keemstar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wia5WjNentQ

SaberToothedPie posted:

the adam friedland show is off to the start I wanted it to be. A tim and eric produced cumtown late night show.

yeah, i couldn't help but imagine the episode where adam's interviewing all the potential co hosts being on adult swim, i wonder if they'd do it if they got an offer for a show.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Listening to it now on my commute and the beginning drags

Lol Adam is terrible and just wilts throughout

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That intro kicks rear end tho
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1587248603310989315?t=H6aOh_ZBZtvCDa1a27uY7g&s=19

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
lol nick would buy a davinci resolve book instead of just learning how to use it via youtube or pdf manuals.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Hey, stop posting this poo poo!!!!!!!

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Voltage posted:

i've clearly moved on, but i guess you just really want to make the very funny joke of swapping out the video i posted for a try guys video. i'd never seen their stuff before, but you seem like as big of a weenie as those guys

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I went to a party last night and someone put on the new TAFS.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

SKVLK posted:

It's all anybody can talk about, real must-see TV!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Voltage posted:

lmao

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
I love Adam's costume

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

SKVLK posted:

The high pitched hum of Adam's quavering, disingenuous faux-nebbishy voice would cut through the raucous din of any party

cis american life
May 20, 2021
i hope they do some visual gags or something to justify the money and time spent on the studio, this first ep didnt really gain anything by being on video

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i just started the new ep

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/mikewhoatv/stat...number%3D18pti9

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Ichabod Tane posted:

Listening to it now on my commute and the beginning drags

Lol Adam is terrible and just wilts throughout

he's so bad

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

spending $100,000 just to make a video version of the podcast might be the funniest thing they’ve ever done

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we wouldn't have been able to see their costumes

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Adam putting lotion on his nose so he doesn't look ugly on camera lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

the normal rest of the ep was funny though, I'll keep subbing to that garbage

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
adam is really funny, his costume is great

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

episode is great

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Lol that Ian's basement studio looks way better than what Nick and Adam spent thousands of dollars on

Morte
Feb 17, 2011
Someone needs to Photoshop everyone watching the Seinfeld finale in New York but now it's the Adam Friedland Show.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Lol that Ian's basement studio looks way better than what Nick and Adam spent thousands of dollars on

Going to assume it sounds better as well. My guys sound reverberated as hell

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I remember a few weeks back nick was talking about a book that had to do with some bank in maybe South Dakota with all kinds of corruption and I believe a child prostitution ring sort of thing. I was driving when I listened to it but I wanted to check out that book but I totally forgot about it until now. Anyone know what that book is called? Lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
The Franklin Scandal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

The audio would probably be fine if they just had lav mics or something.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Tetramin posted:

I remember a few weeks back nick was talking about a book that had to do with some bank in maybe South Dakota with all kinds of corruption and I believe a child prostitution ring sort of thing. I was driving when I listened to it but I wanted to check out that book but I totally forgot about it until now. Anyone know what that book is called? Lol
its got a Chapo ep too with the author

wild and disgusting story of just out in the open kid smuggling

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

KoRMaK posted:

its got a Chapo ep too with the author

wild and disgusting story of just out in the open kid smuggling

he also went on matt & shane and WAR MODE lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the WAR MODE one was probably the best because those guys believe every conspiracy theory and were making some wild conjectures with him and he's like "uhhhh, possibly"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

I'm at the 50 minute mark. You know, I've never really taken a good look at Adam but he's such a loving wreck. He's just sweating and picking at his bad skin. Fidgeting. Barely adding to the conversation. He just repeats what Nick says with the most tepid additional comment. Lmfao it's seriously some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. But not in a good way.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

its insane how fidgety adam is . dude literally gets yelled at by nick every episode because he cant stop manhandling the wires

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nick is the id, stav is the ego, adam is the superego

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
stav is the eggo

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i say swears online posted:

nick is the id, stav is the ego, adam is the superego

Stav is the id, Nick is the ego, come on man

Adam is a bug

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

majour333 posted:

stav is the eggo

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

majour333 posted:

stav is the eggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Pizza Segregationist posted:

Beetlejuice as emmit till was loving hilarious. good stuff

yeah this got me good

very big lol from here on out if it's just Adam gets bullied with video, but he's also ostensibly the star