Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

This. Deacon St John is loving hype.

EmmyOk posted:

This is my son Pope Archangel Gabriel and he’ll return in Days Gone: By

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This. Deacon St John is loving hype.

EmmyOk posted:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The DualSense Edge wireless controller will be available for a recommended retail price (RRP) of $199.99 USD/¥29,980 (including tax)/€239.99/£209.99.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The DualSense Edge wireless controller will be available for a recommended retail price (RRP) of $199.99 USD/¥29,980 (including tax)/€239.99/£209.99.

I'll take 0.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
it looks like its gonna leak unknown fluids

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you know how it's normal for new technology to look silly for a few years before you get used to it.. well that hasn't happened yet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

it looks like its gonna leak unknown fluids

That's why they call it "Edge"

get it farted on
May 22, 2022
I’d thank Sony if they changed the thumbstick placement on their gamepads once and for all

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ouya lookin rear end

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i am enjoying ghost of tsushima. thank you sony.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i cant wait to play some playstation 5 games with the 200 dollar playstation 5 controller

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1587381406614933504?s=20&t=VfPuN7UMhyGM1PdOKIPDuA

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I canceled mine because the new PS+ thing where you pay extra per month to get access to 7 PSX games and 3 of them are Worms was so bad it made me question why I was paying for even the basic PS+ in the first place lol. I’m sure I’m not the only one

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nice try haters, but they're actually making more money than ever. No this definitely doesn't have anything to do with the 1000s of weirdos who stacked the premium tier for 15 years before the list of available games was even announced.

https://twitter.com/serkantoto/status/1587394690512347136

----------------

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I canceled mine because the new PS+ thing where you pay extra per month to get access to 7 PSX games and 3 of them are Worms was so bad it made me question why I was paying for even the basic PS+ in the first place lol. I’m sure I’m not the only one

I went through this exact same thing lol and ended up canceling altogether instead of just downgrading, I was rolled into the Premium tier when the whole thing launched and it was so bad that I was like “wait, do I really even play anything online on this platform?”

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I went outdoors and bought an Xbox Series X

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they tried to rebrand psnow to piggyback off of gamepass' popularity and lost subs to their free money maker amazing lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Nice try haters, but they're actually making more money than ever. No this definitely doesn't have anything to do with the 1000s of weirdos who stacked the premium tier for 15 years before the list of available games was even announced.

https://twitter.com/serkantoto/status/1587394690512347136

Serkan deez

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They will do absolutely anything to keep from having to make games or actually sell consoles, lol

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Larry Parrish posted:

They will do absolutely anything to keep from having to make games or actually sell consoles, lol

:hai:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Larry Parrish posted:

frankly, i respect it. not enough to buy a ps5 of course

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

checking to make sure I turned the burners on the stove off and cancelled my psplus sub before I head to the beach for the day.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I'm not going to buy a new Xbox or Playstation or pay for any gaming subscriptions.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

I'm not going to buy a new Xbox or Playstation or pay for any gaming subscriptions.

And for every one you don’t buy I’ll buy three. Thank you Sony.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frenz posted:

:goofy:

----------------

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Frenz posted:

Yeah same and I’m not going to get any pussy or stack my money either. I’m not going to breathe anymore either. /s [/sarcasm]. Foh.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

checking to make sure I turned the burners on the stove off and cancelled my psplus sub before I head to the beach for the day.

This, tbh.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

someone hacked my account to quote the wrong post. gently caress off coward

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Get rid of the minnows and feed the whales, Sony stays winning

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Yeah same and I’m not going to get any pussy or stack my money either. I’m not going to breathe anymore either. /s [/sarcasm]. Foh.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

someone hacked my account to quote the wrong post. gently caress off coward

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Five Hundred Forty Nine US Dollars

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1587792260594339843?s=20&t=moq19RyYe2txDD8Slmi_Aw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The PSVR2 has no games.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

The PSVR2 has no games.

In a classic Sony move it’s not backwards-compatible with any PSVR 1 games