Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

mutantIke posted:

whenever I walk past an Orange Julius I wonder if they have any new colors

The flavor of the month s lemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Hmm...how about...Chowder Julius?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

How about a sea spider

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

I got a retro style. I hang glide and I need pro shots taken. Period; end of sentence.

well take your rockabilly skydiving rear end off a cliff

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Chrpno posted:

well take your rockabilly skydiving rear end off a cliff

How 'bout I go and crack my whip up in 'eeeeEERrrRRrr

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Check out the LPC stream from time to time, there’s some funny poo poo in the live shows that isn’t on any of the albums.

He tells a woman he is going to be on her roof in the middle of the night to install lunar panels.

He calls liquor stores to let them know he’s going to come in with a flexible straw and pop open a few bottles to sample all the different flavors which pisses them off no end.

In one part where he takes questions from the audience someone asks where he got “up errrr” from and he candidly answers that’s the way his dad talks.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Wheres that stream at

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

https://radio.longmont.stream:8000/radio.mp3

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Real straight shooter

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
The roof one reminds me of the PLA Snowplow show where Roy Gerbil rings HOA residents complaining he left his bong on their roof while star gazing and he needs it back

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Someone needs to Update The Link in The OP

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm going to be playing in a new DnD game soon and I am trying so hard not to be a Bard based on LCP.

Gonna use a whip and play the steel drums.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That uhhhhhhhhhh............ Montoyan / Artesian Connection

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Poster arrived. Printed on cheap feeling paper and his signature is borderline invisible if you're not looking carefully but still a cool/good purchase.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I paid for and watched the LPC documentary "Where The Hell is The Lavender House?" and it's... okay.

It's pretty amateurish where there is some story about a failed IndieGoGo campaign and the directors falling out but none of that poo poo matters and was obviously included to pad the run time.
They do get to hang out with LPC in his home and sit in on some calls but it's not illuminating or anything.

75% of it is manufactured drama, talking to randos about what they like about him and one kinda funny scene with Rainn Wilson in a bathrobe.

Save your bux.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I haven’t seen the movie but I got to see a long teaser when I went to the live show that had a part that was funny in a “why would you even put that in the movie” sort of way.

They interview someone talking up how popular LPC is among the touring underground metal and punk band scene, then cut to a bunch of random metal dudes at some convention all going “what? Nah, I never heard of that”.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The only interesting part of the movie is when they explain the police news reporter

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’d like to see that part because that guy seems like a real piece a work.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The back half with the dude himself is pretty cool, the rest eh

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Been in the crossfire?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I'm over in wall units

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm going for a vacuum bag gladiator kinda look.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Is there really such a thing as a... Martian??

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Are you gonna stand by your remarks when I call back at that hour...or is this just a big hoe-axe up 'eeEERrrR?

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

You can watch the movie for free, but with ads. Figure l Google search the movie title and it's like the second result.

Listening to lcp and reading comments, it reminded me that I still had a recording of a richmoncali prank call from Yahoo! Live, back in 2008.

https://dai.ly/x4l7yw

I wonder whatever happened to him.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I want to get, ah, extra cheese, okay? And, ah, extra bean, okay?

I want to pickup for lunch for pickup. I want extra corn, extra large for the cheese mixture.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Anyone know what he's sampling when he uses the "I am god. I am the messiah" lines?

It sounds so familiar.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Inzombiac posted:

Anyone know what he's sampling when he uses the "I am god. I am the messiah" lines?

It sounds so familiar.

Internet says this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xte3uOIuOgQ

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

we need an
OLD
FASHIONED
REVIVAL

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Come on, that's Christopher Guest doing a bit, right?

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

we are naked and unashamed

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfgP9Z5z0RA

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Aww I was hoping they did an edit of the actual cutscene between them before the fight

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I actually saw Profiteroles the other day at an ALDI, but they weren’t in Frittata form.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Hey I’m new in the area, I was checking out Bunga Bunga on the dark web and I came across this bunch of recent LPC calls I never heard before.
https://youtu.be/JrpCrseOqcU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Ralph Hurley posted:

Hey I’m new in the area, I was checking out Bunga Bunga on the dark web and I came across this bunch of recent LPC calls I never heard before.

I gotta know more about the Himalayan Quasar Magnet School.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

cardedagain posted:

I wonder whatever happened to him.

Why don't you give im a holler?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

kiplet@hurt.friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Ralph Hurley posted:

Haha the “ok! *click*”