Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Nahida/EM Raiden/Kokomi/Albedo is really fun, minimal effort exploration. Never need to cast bursts, just use Es, spam catalyst attacks, and watch stuff die. Probably not the fastest way to kill things, but very comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Boy I'm so happy about tonight. Cute plant daughter and cute fox boy!!!

Is nahida, yae, fish, somebody a decent team? I'm not gonna get a chance to dick around till tomorrow

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
40 wish 50/50 win, 80 wish 50/50 loss 70 wish c1 40 wish c2.

There goes half a year of saving, but I'm glad I got the c2 before running out of gas completely.

Anyone have weapons and artifact tier lists yet?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The final chapter is like 4 hours despite only having 1 part, fair warning.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Threw everything I had at the Dendro domain for the last couple of months or so. Best I can do, once she's leveled, for Nahida is 923 EM. That's EM hat/sands, Dendro cup, Sac frags, 4-pc dendro bonus. I'd need some ultra disgusting rolls to pull off 1k, and I suspect that'd also tank my ER pretty hard. Calling it a day.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
It's not like there's a special bonus for hitting 1000. That's just where she stops getting extra bonuses for it and she hits a solid wall of diminishing returns. It isn't even remotely worth sacrificing any other stat for, what, 18 EM on every other character? The crit and damage bonus will be capped with her Q anyway. If anything, being slightly below 1000 EM is probably significantly better than being slightly above it.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Tae posted:

Destabilizing an entire nation does take time even in the land of waifus

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So, doing wishes on the Standard Banner, I hope for finally getting a Wolf's Gravestone after all this time but it's probably going to be a 5* constellation. Who's the best to get in my situation?

I have these right now:

C0 Jean, C2 Qiqi, c1 Keqing, C0 Tighnari, C1 Mona, C1 Diluc

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
When they showed Nahida looking at crystalflies in the Collect Miscellany video when Dain starts to talk about her elemental skill picking up items I was hoping you could use her skill to collect them too, unfortunately this does not seem to be the case.

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

I spent 150 wishes last night and I got Nahida C1, Tighnari, and Jean. I've been playing since launch and did not have Jean yet. Much excite. Better still, Jean+C1 was my first 5* double pull and had Jean second, so I'm back on a guarantee to try to get C2 before the banner ends. My willpower to remain F2P is going to be quite sorely tested. I can only hope RNG will save me because financial discipline probably won't.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

RareAcumen posted:

So, doing wishes on the Standard Banner, I hope for finally getting a Wolf's Gravestone after all this time but it's probably going to be a 5* constellation. Who's the best to get in my situation?

I have these right now:

C0 Jean, C2 Qiqi, c1 Keqing, C0 Tighnari, C1 Mona, C1 Diluc

C1 Tighnari makes him do more damage, so that's pretty good. C1 Jean is a step towards her C2. The worst one on the list is C2 Keqing, because it's broken. It triggers once and then the cooldown never ends, unless they quietly fixed it in 3.2.

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Tae posted:

Thank you for the warning

Some of the bigger genshin streamers have started putting out their first impressions vods, and it's really refreshing that she's got so many team options (unlike Nilou and Cyno). I kind of wonder if she's going to become the new Kazuha with how many teams benefit from her buffs and off field damage.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Space Opera posted:

Thank you for the warning

Some of the bigger genshin streamers have started putting out their first impressions vods, and it's really refreshing that she's got so many team options (unlike Nilou and Cyno). I kind of wonder if she's going to become the new Kazuha with how many teams benefit from her buffs and off field damage.
The only character you can fairly compare her to is pre-yelan xingqiu. She is so much better and more irreplacable than everyone else at the moment.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Nyoro posted:

i've concluded tigh is dreamy, actually

I accept the fennec fox boy

:sickos:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It seems like nahida yae fish kaz is an acceptable party after all

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Can't wait for the 5* who will make Burning/Burgeon good so Nahida and Klee can go on an excellent forest fire spree.

Edit: Also, hot take, I'm glad the new weekly is a puzzle fight. After so many tank fests, it's nice to have a Zelda fight who isn't the Cubes or Flowers for once.

Tree Reformat fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Nov 2, 2022

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Tigh in my first 10, Nahida 30 pulls later. Blessed Dendro patch.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sounds like bountiful harvests from the wishes! may the dendro archon bless everyone

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
As expected, Nahida makes the Shinobu/Candace hyperbloom team run so much more smoothly. Being able to apply dendro basically on demand makes a big difference. Thinking about using Layla as the final member, she can use Candace's infusion to trigger the aranara sword and instructor's. The team's looking great! Even if using an archon kinda defeats the point of using "low demand units" a little bit.

Nyoro posted:

Yeah, the Nahida/Fishl/Miko trio is a really strong offensive core, and if you can get away with not having a healer, Kazuha is either the first or second strongest support.

ThePineapple
Oct 19, 2009
Had to go to soft pity twice to get Nahida - around 150-160 rolls or so. I got Tighnari from the lost 50/50, so that was kind of nice, but still feels bad to have 25K primos less. Here's to hoping I'm luckier for Scara, Haitham, and Dehya but I'll probably have to make some tough calls.

Looking forward to hearing about all the best Nahida teams! Hoping that Nilou/Nahida is good or will be good in the future to justify my impulse Nilou pull.

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

Nyoro posted:

Was going to try this one after work when I can get Nahida rolling. I'm really bad/lazy/high though so I have trouble without heals or shields : /

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Nahida's Golden Sun-esque Mind Read is a blast.

Katheryne is a p-zombie. No conscious thought at all, apparently.

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Wait Nahida uses the new boss talent materials. I can't believe every annoying thing about raising Raiden happened again. :negative:

Well at least there's no fishing.

Thunder Sheep posted:

Was going to try this one after work when I can get Nahida rolling. I'm really bad/lazy/high though so I have trouble without heals or shields : /

I like Zhongli is these type of teams and always recommend him, but Sayu and Jean are both fine too. I've always found healerless teams too uncomfortable to use.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
I'd love to see the other weapon types get an equivalent to Prototype Amber. I think that could do a lot to enable teams without a dedicated healer for those of us who haven't gotten gud.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Select and make your first pick.

Biscuit Hider
Lost the 50/50 to C1 Jean in the first two pulls but got Nahida after the next three, thanks RNG.

Most importantly for the teapot the kebab and grill items got added and now I can start putting together a sick kebab bar for these freaks to hang out in. Put some of those fancy outfits to work.

A humble start but I've got some planning to do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Coolness Averted posted:

. Now juat debating if I should burn my remaining 20 or so pulls or just wait until the plant girl's rerun when I'll probably have the resources to level her.

This is basically where I'm at. Trying to decide whether to save up for yae or raiden, or see if i get lucky going for nahida

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
Nahida has a low enough cool down on her Ult that Prototype Amber is definitely enough to keep your team topped off without eating food in the overworld.

At higher refinements, Nahida+Xingqiu is probably just enough healing/damage reduction to sustain you through Abyss with a little bit of care taken to dodge stuff.

And then there's always Kuki for a straight up electric healer.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Tree Reformat posted:

Nahida's Golden Sun-esque Mind Read is a blast.

Katheryne is a p-zombie. No conscious thought at all, apparently.

All the playable characters that show up in the world also have silent thoughts sadly. Guess katheryne falls into that camp. Playable katheryne when?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

gently caress it, Im burning all my glitter for more wishes, where are you nahida

update:fail

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Nov 2, 2022

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

All the playable characters that show up in the world also have silent thoughts sadly. Guess katheryne falls into that camp. Playable katheryne when?

Katheryne is actually the Tsaritsa and we've been secret Fatui sleeper agents all along

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Someone posted a new code for 60 primogems on reddit:

NT8SU92DKFRZ

Also this for a bunch of low level food, XP, and weapon mats:

WARBDRR9MCQ9

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Boogle posted:

Someone posted a new code for 60 primogems on reddit:

NT8SU92DKFRZ

Also this for a bunch of low level food, XP, and weapon mats:

WARBDRR9MCQ9

https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift

For the lazy folks

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift?code=WARBDRR9MCQ9
https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift?code=NT8SU92DKFRZ

for the lazier folks

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Nahidas gameplay is so smooth. Her NA and CA animations flow way better than Klees so even when driving her on aggrevate or bloom teams it feels great

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug
When people build EM Raiden for hyperbloom, which artifact set are they usually putting on her?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

funkymonks posted:

When people build EM Raiden for hyperbloom, which artifact set are they usually putting on her?

Guilded right now, next patch you may want the new bloom set but farming is going to be rear end unless you also plan to roll for wanderer

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

funkymonks posted:

I still use er, just replace her lightning goblet with em.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Moving into the acceptance phase of my dead girl ownership i guess. Can she pair well Razor?

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

I started playing Genshin maybe a month and a half ago. Story wise I finished up the main Liyue quest I think but I haven't gotten to the next area yet. I am stuck on this quest called "A Herald Without Adherents" - I just die to the mob of dudes everytime I try it and am getting frustrated. I guess one answer would be to just grind up my team some more, which of course I continue to do, but i think my main team just doesn't handle that one well (there's two abyss mages, one water and one ice, and a big robot dude). My go to team for a long time ahs been Noelle, Ningguang, Rosaria, and Kaeya, with Noelle being on field most of the time with the others popping in for bursts and stuff. I blew my pile of primogens this morning and got Nahida, so that's cool, but other than unlocking Sumera to get DMC unlocked haven't spent any time there to get the mats to ascend her. I was lucky earlier on and also pulled Venti. My available characters in order of most leveled to least: Noelle, Venti, Rosaria, Kaeya, Sucrose (C2), DMC, Ningguang, Xiangling, Razor, Gorou, Lisa, Nahida, Kuki Shinobu, Candace, Barbara, Bennett, Amber, Yun Jin, Sayu, Dori, Beidou, and Thoma.

I'd like to do a hyperbloom thing with Nahida, Kuki, Candace, and maybe Sucrose (not sure on the 4th), but the problem there is I haven't been to the desert yet so can't ascend Candace, also can't ascend Kuki right now, and Nahida i have only ascended once with the try run stuff they give you.

Basically, any bright ideas on a team i could use from the above to get past the quest I'm stuck on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Okay, I got Qiqi'd last time so let me get this Archon now

(30) Razor C8 (40) Bennet C8 (50) Bennet C9 Noelle C13 Eye of Perception R5 (60) Razor C9 Favonius Warbow R4 (70) Sacrificial Sword R4 hell yes! (80) Nahida C0 Noelle C14

And with that done, I wish everyone a happy C6 Noelle.