Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
helps me cope, then eat my lasagna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

dr_rat posted:

So what's the odds that this all ends up with him trying to start some Garfield themed cult?

All praise Garfield almighty!!!

Trying maybe - he absolutely lacks the kind of vision, commitment, and work ethic that actually getting a cult going takes.

Source - grew up in a cult.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I think Nathen's just addicted to dropping teasers and promos. Like he made that post and now he has to think of something to do.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I think Nathen's just addicted to dropping teasers and promos. Like he made that post and now he has to think of something to do.

Yes but I like to pretend he actually does thins now and then

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

STABASS posted:

helps me cope, then eat my lasagna

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that reminds me of "we're going to browse an estate agents then pick up some snacks. the heating broke down last week and we haven't gotten it fixed. we're not depressed, just lazy. that's all, just depressed. broke down last week"

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Kevin DuBrow posted:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1585841080431321088

Just logged out of my twitter for good

err, Nathen retweeted that for on topic

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1585841080431321088

Just logged out of my twitter for good

err, Nathen retweeted that for on topic

Fuckin lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
crosspost:

mmmnnmn Check Pleaassee!!!!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
not exactly on topic but

rather different life arc of a gay Middle Easterner in Canada:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...lled-me-aladdin

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He is milking the cat.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

He is milking the cat.

Does he serve it with orange sauce?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

MassRafTer posted:

He is milking the cat.

NO, THIS IS WRONG

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What kind of psycho puts mozzarella in mashed potatoes?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
That actually sounds good :shrug:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

:mods:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

What kind of psycho puts mozzarella in mashed potatoes?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

MassRafTer posted:

He is milking the cat.

Nathfield is him though right? He's making mashed potatoes with himself.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

pseudanonymous posted:

Nathfield is him though right? He's making mashed potatoes with himself.

no, nathen is the founder of GarfieldEATS and nathfield possesses orangy superpowers when he wears his orange suit ready to fight trolls and clean up this world from corruption and suppression. If he dreams it, he manifests it with the help of his sole god called "MAALIK-UL-MULK" on the throne of Ul-Mulk Universe.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

no, nathen is the founder of GarfieldEATS and nathfield possesses orangy superpowers when he wears his orange suit ready to fight trolls and clean up this world from corruption and suppression. If he dreams it, he manifests it with the help of his sole god called "MAALIK-UL-MULK" on the throne of Ul-Mulk Universe.

I wish this was the title of the thread

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

deedee megadoodoo posted:

I wish this was the title of the thread

Astral please make some special coding changes tia

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Elephant Ambush posted:

:stonk:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What's wrong about potatoes with cheese

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I want to see Nathen fight Logan Paul.

I don't know why. I just do. I wouldn't pay for it. But I would go to Chili's if they have it up on one of the TV's.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Love a good casu martzu in my mashed taters.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

garfieldeats
funkin
blow

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Nothing! But depending on the type of mozzarella he just looks to be fermenting MUUSH-AL-MILK

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
What till you try his spanathan and garfballs. Wash it with down with plenty of Malik ul Malk (now with vitamin R)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

steinrokkan posted:

A good cheddar, perhaps, but not mozzarella, that combination shouldn’t be on a plate, it should be in fork jail

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

kntfkr posted:

I don't know why. I just do. I wouldn't pay for it. But I would go to Chili's if they have it up on one of the TV's.

A 20-something that’s at least athletic and has some training going against a smaller & older opponent that has never seen a boxing ring in real life. Wait for the YouTube Short of the fight.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

steinrokkan posted:

He is milking the cat for the cheese and per a post above he might be milking himself.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

nothing wrong with a little human milk

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Sherbert Hoover posted:

no, nathen is the founder of GarfieldEATS and nathfield possesses orangy superpowers when he wears his orange suit ready to fight trolls and clean up this world from cleanse this bitch of an Earth of corruption and suppression. If he dreams it, he manifests it with the help of his sole god called "MAALIK-UL-MULK" on the throne of Ul-Mulk Universe.

Fixed.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

kntfkr posted:

well nathan you might be farm 2 table, but brother in every industry i ever do i am the table

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hey everyone, Egeez is on Linked In! Now he just needs to sell his business venture to a professional audience.

https://i.imgur.com/Ehv3VMz.mp4

Yep, a 5-second video zooming out from his crotch to reveal him straddling a stool in front of children's toys seems perfect.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I have nipples, Nathan. Could you milk me?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
He absolutely could.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Knormal posted:

Hey everyone, Egeez is on Linked In! Now he just needs to sell his business venture to a professional audience.

https://i.imgur.com/Ehv3VMz.mp4

Yep, a 5-second video zooming out from his crotch to reveal him straddling a stool in front of children's toys seems perfect.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:gary::yarg: