Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Annabel Pee posted:

Was he always right-wing or has he just drifted as he's got older? Its really hard to square with some scenes from Cheers/Frasier but maybe he always thought he was playing a leftie liberal elite type parody, but it doesn't really read that way.

I'm pretty sure he was playing a character in Frasier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Well now I know why he won’t return my calls.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Next you’re going to say he’s not even a licensed therapist.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

His actual professional background before getting into acting is as a clown's assistant.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pascallion posted:

Next you’re going to say he’s not even a licensed therapist.

Get this, he's not even listening.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Grammer definitely isn't in James Woods or Gina Carano territory. He seems perfectly capable of keeping his mouth shut about politics when nobody's asking. More along the lines of Robert Downey Jr. i.e. a rich guy who would like to keep his money, and who has also overcome a lot of personal tragedy, so doesn't get what the kids are complaining about.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

CelticPredator posted:

How many of these people are there

Lupin Zero is actually about Lupin The Third, and not about the father of Lupin The First. Compare with Lupin The Third The First, which is about Lupin The Third but also about Lupin The First but mostly about Lupin The Third. Also note Lupin Zero is not the same as Lupin The Third Episode Zero, despite also being a backstory about Lupin The Third. Additionally, Lupin The Third The First is not the same as Lupin The Third Part One, which was before Lupin The Third The First and different from Lupin The Third Season One which was actually Lupin The Third Part Two Season One, which was not named Lupin The Third Part One Season Two because his jacket changed colour.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
I’m very concerned I understood every part of that post.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm worried because I want to watch Lupin III at some point and that is almost Kingdom Hearts confusing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Honestly, that post was just intentionally phrased to make it sound more confusing than it is as a joke. Pretty much every Lupin series, special, or movie is standalone so there's not like an overarching canon or watch order.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Heck, practically every episode is standalone.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

Honestly, that post was just intentionally phrased to make it sound more confusing than it is as a joke. Pretty much every Lupin series, special, or movie is standalone so there's not like an overarching canon or watch order.

Yeah it's only a thing if you want to talk about a specific Lupin series separately from the other ones. And even then you don't need to remember which number it is, you can usually just go by jacket color.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Hell yeah more sports stuff I barely care about that I'm about to care way too much about. Love me some Dorktown

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jon Bois is seriously one of the best modern storytellers.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Waffleman_ posted:

Jon Bois is seriously one of the best modern storytellers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYtGkhVMnC4

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

are we really making a documentary about Michael Jordan and restricting it to his complete failure as a GM of the Charlotte Bobcats

Nobody cares about Charlotte Bobcats front office moves, and I took that personally

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean they already did one for his good stuff

Where’s the doc on his time as a wizard is what I want to now

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

are we really making a documentary about Michael Jordan and restricting it to his complete failure as a GM of the Charlotte Bobcats

Nobody cares about Charlotte Bobcats front office moves, and I took that personally

That's Jon Bois's secret. He makes u care about poo poo you wouldn't

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Like the Mariners.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/godzilla_jp/status/1588004370901176321?s=20&t=cYb9WcyITYobn1oQn2cmpQ

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

For a sec I thought you guys were talking about Joe Bob

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

ruddiger posted:

For a sec I thought you guys were talking about Joe Bob

I'll talk about Joe Bob I love his stuff

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Joe Bob Briggs? The guy that said the voices of white pride have been stifled since Charlottesville?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Sequel to shin godzilla or a new era?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Most likely the official start of the Reiwa era, yeah. It reportedly takes place in post-war Japan.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1590790540874113024?s=20&t=_-Dg9QlGdxDLH-_RmHGV6Q

Okay but like

This poster still goes hard as gently caress

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Poster and trailer killed and got me so hype. I don’t think anything could’ve lived up to the expectation, really.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The entire prequels crushing your childhood phenomena was worth it to eventually produce Andor

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

kiimo posted:

The entire prequels crushing your childhood phenomena was worth it to eventually produce Andor

Single best thing to come out of SW in almost 20 years.

No I did not watch Clone Wars.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

just saw these in my twitter feed and they are a beauty

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
The Mandalorian/Spirited Away crossover we've all been waiting for

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gresh posted:

drat, love those

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Angepain posted:

The Mandalorian/Spirited Away crossover we've all been waiting for

yes that's literally what it is. Animated by Studio Ghibli

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Gresh posted:

Are these being sold somewhere? Not sure I'd be in for all three but I love the fellowship one.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Kingtheninja posted:

Are these being sold somewhere? Not sure I'd be in for all three but I love the fellowship one.

Bottleneck Gallery but they're all sold out.

They got some fantastic LOTR art stuff over there.

https://bottleneckgallery.com/search?q=lord+of+the+rings&type=product&options%5Bprefix%5D=last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
What on earth