Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PancakeTransmission posted:

I mean yeah I guess technically they're wrong and I don't know who this is (guess I'm not online enough) but a few missed payments meaning you lose the roof over your head isn't nearly the same as owning your house outright

It takes way the gently caress longer to lose your house for not paying your mortgage to get the bank to posses it than it does for you to get evicted for not paying rent. And you own the house, if you can't pay your mortgage you can sell the house, if you can't pay your rent you have nothing to fall back on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I mean yeah I guess technically they're wrong and I don't know who this is (guess I'm not online enough) but a few missed payments meaning you lose the roof over your head isn't nearly the same as owning your house outright

Ana is a nepotism hire at Lockheed Martin that incites eMobs to go after those not deemed as woke enough. They very much punch left to anyone who doesn't pass their purity test.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Inceltown posted:

Ana is a nepotism hire at Lockheed Martin that incites eMobs to go after those not deemed as woke enough. They very much punch left to anyone who doesn't pass their purity test.

Ok so totally a disingenuous rear end in a top hat, not say someone who put all their eggs in one basket to wind up technically with 3-10% equity on a property they're very likely to wind up underwater on in the next decade.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Coolness Averted posted:

Ok so totally a disingenuous rear end in a top hat, not say someone who put all their eggs in one basket to wind up technically with 3-10% equity on a property they're very likely to wind up underwater on in the next decade.

They have a 6 figure part time job and have done for 15 years. Do not worry about them going under.

Mardoll did cause Lockheed Martin to trend on Twitter for a day or so though so that was kind of funny.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Inceltown posted:

They have a 6 figure part time job and have done for 15 years. Do not worry about them going under.

Mardoll did cause Lockheed Martin to trend on Twitter for a day or so though so that was kind of funny.

Right, I've known quite a few people like that. Or who would do other trustfund brat stuff like totally commiserating with their other part-time and freelancer cohort, but casually not mentioning their family trust is their landlord, or how heavily subsidized family wealth leaves them.

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

Inceltown posted:

What job pays six figures part time?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Party Ape posted:

Figuring out better ways to kill brown people.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Party Ape posted:

Neoptism fail-daughter.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Party Ape posted:

Lots, depending on decimal placement

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Party Ape posted:

Inceltown posted:

nepotism hire at Lockheed Martin

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

Bargearse posted:

Neoptism fail-daughter.

Yeah but if it's a faildaughter nepotism hire then attendance probably is presumably optional. So I'm curious about the part time part.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Beartaco posted:

Does everyone in YOSPOS talk like this

Basically yes

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Party Ape posted:

Yeah but if it's a faildaughter nepotism hire then attendance probably is presumably optional. So I'm curious about the part time part.

Tada! Let's move on to something much more depressing!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
reading the pos is kinda like having pet birds, mostly unintelligible noise but sometimes they make full sentences and are v cute like this

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

This loving rules because you’d think this is like, about being a lawyer, and yeah alright! loving hate nazis but I guess they DO deserve court representation.

No, she’s a sex worker

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
But I've been assured by Twitter that sex workers could pick their clients? :thunk:

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007

goblin week posted:

This loving rules because you’d think this is like, about being a lawyer, and yeah alright! loving hate nazis but I guess they DO deserve court representation.

No, she’s a sex worker

For a sec I was wondering which nazis were rolling down to their local sex worker in full nazi regalia (since, tattoos aside, most nazis just look like ugly white dudes), but now the idea that there are 'nazi fetishists that can only climax when dressed like hitler' is in my head.

:mad:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

YaketySass posted:

But I've been assured by Twitter that sex workers could pick their clients? :thunk:

If I had to gently caress nazis on account of them being violent individuals finding me in a vulnerable position I’d say „this sucks” rather than „i stand with them”

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

goblin week posted:

If I had to gently caress nazis on account of them being violent individuals finding me in a vulnerable position I’d say „this sucks” rather than „i stand with them”

Maybe she's just talking about their favorite position.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
They don't even seem to be making the argument that they have to service Nazis because they have to pay the rent each month, it's literally "my professional ethics mean I have to treat them as any other client". Which, uh, in this case, no.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
it's a calling

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
well the good news is they are separating Nazis from their money.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

well the good news is they are separating Nazis from their money.

Nazis don't deserve to nut

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

grittyreboot posted:

Nazis don't deserve to nut

yeah agreed

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Look, people keep saying "gently caress those nazis!", but has anybody other than this brave individual shown any initiative for actually doing so? I don't think so.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I am now wondering if there is some sort of sex hippocratic oath or whatever that I am just unaware of.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What the gently caress kind of oath do you have to swear to be a sex worker who fucks nazis??

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Biplane posted:

What the gently caress kind of oath do you have to swear to be a sex worker who fucks nazis??

Isn't it the one with the fourteen words?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Man, imagine having an account for 12 years, posting in it over 16 thousand times, and having only 300 followers. I would rethink some things about myself

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Right but "owning a house but could lose it if you failed to pay a monthly fee several times" isn't nearly the same as "I don't own a house." The hardest steps in home ownership are saving enough for a down payment, securing a loan for the rest of the cost, and negotiating with the sellers. She's done all that already, now she just has to pay a fee that's probably a fair amount less than rent would be on the same property.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/LabbyDogFarm/status/1561350189918703616 breaking news! furries were made up by the new world order to push more vaccines

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Context? I mean technically yes they don’t own their home if they have a mortgage. The bank does. But why is this a problem?

Edit: read the rest of the thread

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 14:06 on Nov 3, 2022

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

YaketySass posted:

They totally can. When someone messages you, you can just say no. For any reason. There's no code of ethics that says everyone deserves a nut.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

I saw this earlier and I wish I hadn’t, but at the same time, people in a weird fetish community (this time, the “it’s my trauma and I’ll sexualise it if I want to” crowd) discovering a prominent poster is a literal nazi has that car-crash quality that you can’t help but keep rubbernecking at.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Bargearse posted:

Neoptism fail-daughter.

Reasonable assumption from the screen name, but Ana Mardoll is NB with xie/he pronouns.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

mycatscrimes posted:

Reasonable assumption from the screen name, but Ana Mardoll is NB with xie/he pronouns.

Still afab though.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Arivia posted:

Still afab though.

Correct but that doesn't make it accurate to call him a 'fail-daughter'? It's still incorrect to call a transmasc NB person a woman if they are afab?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

mycatscrimes posted:

Correct but that doesn't make it accurate to call him a 'fail-daughter'? It's still incorrect to call a transmasc NB person a woman if they are afab?

I think it’s relevant in this case because if you’re a fail child your parents often treat you differently based on assigned sex at birth. Better phrasing maybe sure but Mardoll would have been handled differently if they were a cis dude.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Potentially. I'm not remotely qualified to comment on that issue, so I won't. Just wanted to clarify Mardoll's gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Arivia posted:

I think it’s relevant in this case because if you’re a fail child your parents often treat you differently based on assigned sex at birth. Better phrasing maybe sure but Mardoll would have been handled differently if they were a cis dude.

failson hires are even more common than faildaughter hires, though

source: have held jobs