Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Morgana was canceled for being a sex pest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Dang rip man this industry right

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

mutata posted:

Dang rip man this industry right

You gonna be okay?

rox
Sep 7, 2016

more like lessgana

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Kotor2:
I finished the intro mining base, cute lil short story but I’m ready for the game to start

Don’t play games while tired, otherwise audio logs will turn into a stew of terms like « maintenance shaft » and « transmission marker » and « medical sector » and « fuel vents » and « communications bay » and « general tunnels » and you’ll become even more tired

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/BennettTheSage/status/1587473862547193856

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Infinitum posted:

I hope this game ends up being good. It's looked very promising so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI11vqvGStw

Yeah, same, every new trailer just lights up my poo poo

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Ghost Song a game that was kickstarted in 2013 is releasing in 7 hours. Not sure if that's a record but lmao.

The demo from last year was pretty good too.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/347800/Ghost_Song/

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

WaltherFeng posted:

The coat is Ethan

:prepop: It makes so much sense!

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
A stupid question, but is Nintendo Switch backwards compatible? I am planning on buying one to play the latest Shin Megami Tensei, but I'm wondering if I can play IV on it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Yeah, same, every new trailer just lights up my poo poo

Sorta worried it's just a series of set pieces with no substance, but it's got an amazing aesthetic about it - so fingers crossed.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ataxerxes posted:

A stupid question, but is Nintendo Switch backwards compatible? I am planning on buying one to play the latest Shin Megami Tensei, but I'm wondering if I can play IV on it.

No

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Sorta worried it's just a series of set pieces with no substance, but it's got an amazing aesthetic about it - so fingers crossed.

Going by the trend of other eurojank games it's more likely to suffer from feature bloat than lack of features, but yeah, I'm super excited to find out.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I would honestly immediately put a deposit on this, but PSVR1 games aren't compatible... so like.. yeah nah mate

I'm guessing free upgrades won't be entirely uncommon for stuff that makes the jump and gets a port; I'm not exactly sure how they would ensure backwards compatibility with the tech being the way it is

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Beat Saber having a free upgrade, while retaining DLC would probably be a tipping point for me.

If the headset is usable on PC it would probably see a huge uptake.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Laffo Square Enix with NFTs

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Morgana was canceled for being a sex pest

He always was trying to get Japanese teenagers into bed..

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Waffleman_ posted:

The number is probably a lot bigger if you include rereleases.

I'd say the #1 platform people have played Megaman on is an emulator

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

lol

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Lol

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You’re thinking of Teddie

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

You’re thinking of Teddie

It’s a joke because Morgana is the NPC that reminds the player to go to bed on the umpteen days when basically nothing happened but you still can’t do fun stuff

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I am finally home from essentially back-to-back trips (one for fun, one for work) and I'm excited to get back to gaming. Got some Vicky 3 and some Persona 5 Royal(e?) lined up, and probably a bunch more Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

I have COVID for the second time round and folks, I gotta tell you I'm not really enjoying it any more than the first.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Mode 7 posted:

I have COVID for the second time round and folks, I gotta tell you I'm not really enjoying it any more than the first.

:(

hope u feel better soon

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mode 7 posted:

Fail move, OP. Hope you feel better soon

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
But everyone tells me the pandemic is over?? You must be mistaken

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Mode 7 posted:

everyone I know who caught it twice has told me the second time was more of a struggle than the first. stay safe, gamer.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have had Covid 3 times and each time has been longer and worse than before. I am hoping it is not possible for me to get it a fourth time.

Mode 7 you have my condolences. Stay safe,, in bed, and game hard on switch or steam deck!!!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Stay safe Goons. Had it twice. Both times have sucked donkey dong.

hatty posted:

But everyone tells me the pandemic is over?? You must be mistaken

GOOD NEWS THE PANDEMIC IS OVER!

:siren: Let COVID-19's Endemic Phase begin! :siren:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I haven't had it yet

my secret?? not going outside

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/GameCentral/status/1588123955923193858?s=20&t=_fKUTOId07f_QAbJsVjwYg

You know what, considering what Third Birthday was this is actually probably the lesser of two evils.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I've never tested positive or ever really felt like total poo poo which is probably the best you can say these days

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
covid was absolute hell for me. probably the most physically miserable i've ever been. and a year later, it still feels like a bit of it lingers in me.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Saint Freak posted:

https://twitter.com/GameCentral/status/1588123955923193858?s=20&t=_fKUTOId07f_QAbJsVjwYg

You know what, considering what Third Birthday was this is actually probably the lesser of two evils.

:(

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Yeah. I had it once in 2020 and then twice this year and every day I am exhausted beyond belief. It is wild that my country did so little to stop it (UK) and that I could not get furloughed and stay in and had to go to work every day during the worst of it. What a rotten illness!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I quit my job recently as they wouldn't offer WFH, and held my time off over my head like I had some choice about catching covid multiple times.

Currently looking for new work and yall best believe I'm looking for something that at the minimum offers WFH when needed.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I had covid two months ago and I get extremely tired after biking in the park now, something I used to do nearly every day pre covids. would love to know when I'm supposed to get my old energy level back

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

hatty posted:

would love to know when I'm supposed to get my old energy level back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohy_3_E4KRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I've never had COVID but pretty much everyone in ny close family except my dad caught it, one of my sisters twice. And yeah the tiredness is a long-term effect.

And now I'm worried again about my grandma who also caught it... my aunt told me she was fine but very tired but she's pretty old...