Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. ever again

:eng101:

Heather Papps

hello friend

work last night was pretty okay but now i need to try and sleep for a bit booooo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

so i've always been jealous of ebeneezer scrooge and his cool sleeping hat and the reason is it's practical as hell, you can sorta just slightly pull a hat down and cover your eyes, to sleep.

anyways i didn't go immediately to bed and now the sun is up and i'm gonna go to sleep in a blaze oragen tuque so i can pull it over my eyes good morning hope everything shiny and good.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Heather Papps posted:

anyways i didn't go immediately to bed and now the sun is up and i'm gonna go to sleep in a blaze oragen tuque so i can pull it over my eyes good morning hope everything shiny and good.

Night shifters need sleep masks. Try to get one ASAP. Proper sleep is super important for health. :eng101:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Saoshyant posted:

Night shifters need sleep masks. Try to get one ASAP. Proper sleep is super important for health. :eng101:

This or sunblocking curtains. Ear plugs too if you live in an apartment complex that likes to mow right outside your window every day.

What me bitter?

a.p. dent
did not realize i'd get banned for posting a thread... i thought you guys were chill

Saoshyant

a.p. dent posted:

did not realize i'd get banned for posting a thread... i thought you guys were chill

That's the autobanner, friend, not any of the BYOB mods doing. How have you been around for so long and not know certain icons cannot be used when posting threads? It was one of the early mechanisms to ensure people read the main forum rules.

Welp, other than that messy start, we hope you stick around. Post pics of pets and/or favorite foods

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Nov 3, 2022

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

a.p. dent

Saoshyant posted:

That's the autobanner, friend, not any of the BYOB mods doing. How have you been here for 17 years(!) and not know you cannot use certain icons for threads? It was one of the early mechanisms to ensure people read the main forum rules.

i never post threads lol

a.p. dent
anyway does anybody know where to get good wool socks

Saoshyant

a.p. dent posted:

i never post threads lol

Happens to the best of us. Hope someone can help you find decently priced wool socks somewhere, though legit wool does tend to be costly.

xcheopis

a.p. dent posted:

anyway does anybody know where to get good wool socks

https://www.socksaddict.com/
As per our very own llama & wool expert, HamJ, DarnTough and SmartWool are good, but, yeah, they run expensive.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

I started by buying one pair every couple of months and now I have lots of them! Very pleased.

a.p. dent

xcheopis posted:

I started by buying one pair every couple of months and now I have lots of them! Very pleased.

xcheopis posted:

https://www.socksaddict.com/
As per our very own llama & wool expert, HamJ, DarnTough and SmartWool are good, but, yeah, they run expensive.

cheers, ty for the link

sb hermit

someone hit the smoke alarm early in the morning so I might as well wake up completely

xcheopis

a.p. dent posted:

cheers, ty for the link

:yayclod:

sb hermit

sb hermit posted:

someone hit the smoke alarm early in the morning so I might as well wake up completely

it's going off again. thanksgiving comes early, I guess

Escape From Noise

a.p. dent posted:

This is actually the krill forums

a.p. dent
i posted the thread like an innocent babe. "hmm, asking about wool socks.. HOT tag seems appropriate" wait why tf am i seeing a picture of lowtax

Escape From Noise

a.p. dent posted:

i posted the thread like an innocent babe. "hmm, asking about wool socks.. HOT tag seems appropriate" wait why tf am i seeing a picture of lowtax

Ah dang, that sucks. I wish they'd fix that. We don't mind you posting threads! I post several in a day! Sometimes to make room the mods will gas threads but you won't get probated for it here. It's just because the posts must flow!

ChubbyChecker

a.p. dent posted:

rip

Saoshyant

For future reference:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it seems like a bad rule but that is forums life I guess

hi how are you ♥

Escape From Noise

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

it seems like a bad rule but that is forums life I guess

Live by the post, die by the post.

a.p. dent

Saoshyant posted:

For future reference:

yea it was definitely my fault lol. oh well. btw i found you can buy the Kirkland wool socks on amazon, but the price went up to $11/pair

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
they are lying. you got banned for asking for coupons and/or deals :colbert:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Escape From Noise

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Woah, dude! Helldump is gone!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Sherbert Hoover posted:

As you should

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
trying to find a good deal on socks and making the socks 10 bux more expensive like some O. Henry story

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I would like a coupon or deal

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

seems unfair to get a ban for liking deals, or coupons

hi how are you ♥

Escape From Noise

I would like a coupon or deal

seems unfair to get a ban for liking deals, or coupons

:mods:

Ban this filth!

Escape From Noise

Throwing the cashier a few extra bucks after they give me my change.

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends tell me how you are doing today, this is a singular you and I mean you, yes, you right now, reading this, in this exact voice you know which one I mean, you can hear it when reading this:

WooooooooAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

hello friends tell me how you are doing today, this is a singular you and I mean you, yes, you right now, reading this, in this exact voice you know which one I mean, you can hear it when reading this:

oh you must mean me!

antidepressant withdrawals (effexor) have been dominating my days lately. fortunately i think the really bad physical part is over but now i'm nearly sobbing over hearing a good song or w/e, which is honestly p refreshing considering that i used to be a really emotionally expressive person and i've been so neutral for so long

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

i'm good but i need ice cream and/or chocolate and am about to go to the store to get some

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i'm about to head home and eat some chicken noodle soup that my friend made me the other night to make me feel better :unsmith:

then later i'm gonna go to judo and throw some dudes around

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

I have been Sad all day. I spent the whole day in bed. I think that is a first for me

hi how are you ♥

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

I have been Sad all day. I spent the whole day in bed. I think that is a first for me

i had quite a big sad earlier but i'm feeling better now. it does get better in the end, hang in there my orb

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Sherbert Hoover posted:

oh you must mean me!

antidepressant withdrawals (effexor) have been dominating my days lately. fortunately i think the really bad physical part is over but now i'm nearly sobbing over hearing a good song or w/e, which is honestly p refreshing considering that i used to be a really emotionally expressive person and i've been so neutral for so long

Oh that's beautiful I always enjoyed every bit of emotion after being unable to feel a lot for so long. I hope the emotions are bearable or maybe even pleasant to have!!!

throw those dudes imo

Dr. Honked posted:

i'm good but i need ice cream and/or chocolate and am about to go to the store to get some

YES

Oh no sib my pal do you know what might cheer you up a bit, or is it just time for you to express some sadness today? That's also fine it sometimes needs and deserves its room