Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Dr. Honked posted:

i had quite a big sad earlier but i'm feeling better now. it does get better in the end, hang in there my orb

thanks I will probably get on my feet eventually

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

don't be too spooked but this is a massage post so while reading this post you can feel me massaging your back don't panic it's just me I won't hurt you but your back needs this I can feel it

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

seems unfair to get a ban for liking deals, or coupons

In BYOB we always pay providers a full price for their goods and services, we're not animals :colbert:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

don't be too spooked but this is a massage post so while reading this post you can feel me massaging your back don't panic it's just me I won't hurt you but your back needs this I can feel it

i used to go to this old barber who would finish up by giving a shoulder massage with vibrating finger gloves. it was amazing, but he moved to another city.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
update: i got some butterscotch ripple

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Goons Are Gifts

buy the ice cream an account imo

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

did you get a good deal on it. maybe a coupon

hi how are you ♥

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

buy the ice cream an account imo

B33rChiller

After enjoying the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ATT-H3I4eo]resulting music video,[/url] and having seen several follow up videos, I finally found the episode where Simon gets his cat keyboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7TGMMuVjCs
The guy is a real joy.

And a fun activity in the morning, now that mosquitos have started finding their way into the house again. I've noticed a few sitting on the walls and ceiling in the washroom when I turn on the light first thing in the morning. I've been smacking them, and collecting them up, then dropping them all at once in the aquarium that my daughter's betta fish lives in.

Usually all gone in a couple chomps!

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Nov 3, 2022

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Rarity posted:

In BYOB we always pay providers a full price for their goods and services, we're not animals :colbert:

Unless we steal it.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm only doing 2 nites a week, and i have mega insomnia and take brain pills, and have found that just by taking the pills at a different time i can manage to sleep pretty well, and the hat functions as a sleep mask but is comfy - i've tried those ones with bands you like attach and they drive me nuts. also i sleep with a white noise machine so it has been working out okay!

re: banned tags - i've done it at least twice and will likely do it again

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shifty Nipples

i've found that if you never make a thread you can't get got by the verboten thread tags

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

B33rChiller

Shifty Nipples posted:

i've found that if you never make a thread you can't get got by the verboten thread tags

oh lawd, you got bernie'd too!

Dr. Honked posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i didn't really consider it till now but people who delight in buying other people weird avatars must be really gassed up by all the ai art generators around these days. trolling has never been easier! no need to search through deviant art to find the strangest image possible, just fuckin type "sonic pregnant, snoop dogg as dr eggman - proud father, sunglasses, in the style of hr giger"

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Morning goons, I hope everyone's day is going okay!!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Heather Papps posted:

i didn't really consider it till now but people who delight in buying other people weird avatars must be really gassed up by all the ai art generators around these days. trolling has never been easier! no need to search through deviant art to find the strangest image possible, just fuckin type "sonic pregnant, snoop dogg as dr eggman - proud father, sunglasses, in the style of hr giger"

lel! swing and a miss, dall-e 2

Heather Papps

hello friend

Chewbecca posted:

it is seventeen god damned degrees outside today and i couldn't be happier about it

when i was a grub there'd usually be snow on the ground right now and i am forcing my self to look at the positives here this rules, i don't have to change my tires over for another week maybe

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Chewbecca posted:

hey yeah i got up at like 8pm and am less sad now

hi how are you ♥

biosterous

the candy cane ice cream is already in stock so i got it for spouse as a special treat

i think it's ok but i like other flavours more so i also got myself some not-oreo crumble

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

B33rChiller

I feel this little critter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3H6fJ3t-Cs

Dr. Honked posted:

B33rChiller

Escape From Noise posted:

This is actually the krill forums

I thought it was the krell forums https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlO2C36ORZ0

Dr. Honked posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Some boy bought me pirate pants

Heather Papps

hello friend

Edward Fingerhands posted:

a brilliant move to set up countless precious booty jokes

ChubbyChecker

sad people should watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Those are some cool pants

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

Rarity posted:

Those are some cool pants

yarr :yarr:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

those pants own bones

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

morning friend, hope you're day is going okay too!!

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

rear end-penny posted:

those pants own bones

who doesn't love a good Jolly Roger?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He knows what he is doing lol

He also knows I'm a frozen person usually

xcheopis

The line at the pharmacy is shockingly long. I hate this so much.

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

The line at the pharmacy is shockingly long. I hate this so much.

do they at least have a bunch of chick tracts about how other religious were started by demons to pass the time?

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

do they at least have a bunch of chick tracts about how other religious were started by demons to pass the time?

This is a Kaiser pharmacy. The techs would force feed those tracts down the throat of anyone putting them out. They do not tolerate shenanigans at this location.
Which is good!
At least there's internet access! Below ground you have to chance their wifi or go without.

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

This is a Kaiser pharmacy. The techs would force feed those tracts down the throat of anyone putting them out. They do not tolerate shenanigans at this location.
Which is good!
At least there's internet access! Below ground you have to chance their wifi or go without.

both of these are good things. a couple pharmacies ago the place was run by a really lovely egyptian immigrant family who was somehow extremely christian. i honestly didn't mind reading "my daily bread" or whatever while waiting but the chick tracts where loving out of this world

xcheopis

Gah. I have to wait 40 minutes for one prescription because they won't start processing it unless you come in person. Also, it can't be delivered. Also, they remind people that there is a pandemic! So please order your meds in advance and have them delivered!

At least the line is diminishing.

I want tamales and there aren't any tamale places nearby. Downfall of civilization, chaos reigns.

Heather Papps

hello friend

dogs and cats, living together

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

both of these are good things. a couple pharmacies ago the place was run by a really lovely egyptian immigrant family who was somehow extremely christian. i honestly didn't mind reading "my daily bread" or whatever while waiting but the chick tracts where loving out of this world

Yeah, I found them intolerable. The art was good but not good to excuse anything that guy ever wrote.

Ah, we have a shouter. Buddy, shouting at the pharmacist will not help you at all.

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

dogs and cats, living together

Mass hysteria!

xcheopis

It delights me no end when someone shouts some version of "I pay your salary!" because, you know, Kaiser Permanente is a small, local business, reliant on you, and only you, to meet their payroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

Oh, also, Christianity started in the Middle East and many Christians there have had to flee actual persecution in their homelands. The few I've met were genuinely lovely people.