Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

I got the tude now posted:

Your name + av are top tier

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

its so good

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i have a lowtax name i don't really like but don't care enough to do anything about, i think it came from when i made a let's play mental health thread

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

All I remember about SALT CURES HAM is that he had a long-distance girlfriend whom he called SALT CURES VAG. Later she locked him in her apartment and vanished while he was visiting, iirc? Karmic justice, really

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Doritos Locos Tacos are a scathing critique of capitalism from within the system and are therefore leftist, please subscribe to my patreon and listen to my podcast BLAHAJ BLAST, thanks and God bless

lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I still laugh at MarioTeachesWiping, who got banned for posting badly in and/or angrily at Imp Zone:

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Antivehicular posted:

All I remember about SALT CURES HAM is that he had a long-distance girlfriend whom he called SALT CURES VAG. Later she locked him in her apartment and vanished while he was visiting, iirc? Karmic justice, really

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Antivehicular posted:

Lol

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The same thing happened to Jeb Lund/Boniface/Mobutu back in the days of Helldump. Apparently his wife caught him cybering with a girl goon or some poo poo.

is this the guy that did the mr destructo blog?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Goon Boots posted:

gawker, but yes. it's very funny

https://www.gawker.com/5987590/let-me-introduce-myself-farewell-to-mobutu-sese-seko

relevant is this

quote:

He asked me where I'd been. I replied with an instant mashup of every dating horror story I'd ever heard, swapping "girlfriend" with "wife": My wife drank constantly and hit me. She went out at night and hosed other dudes. She brought them home and hosed them in our bed, but they were bigger than I was, so I couldn't fight them. When I got mad, she threatened to cut off electricity to the house, which was in her name. I slept in the guest room, behind a locked door, wrapped around a baseball bat, my only savior from her lunatic abuse.

I was told a year later that this story was now gospel, and that it had metastasized into my skinny useless frame being beaten with coffee mugs whenever I complained about her having revoked my Internet privileges and repeatedly cuckolding me. How my being too thin to defend myself accorded with my supposedly being too morbidly obese to have sex with my wife never made sense to me, but I later found out that I supposedly also beat her, so you do the math. She says, "Hi, haters," by the way.

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 3, 2022

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Goon Boots posted:

Yep.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Was the guy who was posting about his girlfriend who was passed out from taking a massive amount of drugs while also trying to post in some sports threads a SA thing? I think it was one of those things where the mods had to literally threaten him to get him to do more then leave her a glass of water by her passed out body.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

aw frig aw dang it posted:

I liked that one and also HE ON THE TOILET

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I might be getting it crossed over but this was a weird sex thing where a goon's roommate tried to turn his bedroom into a sex dungeon and there was a predictable argument.

My housemate is doing a weird sex thing

Yellow Jackson posted:

I share an apartment with two other people, Mike and James. For the past year everything has been going great. We all get along fine, have similar interests and personalities, and we've been dividing the housework fairly between us.

Now, one of my housemates, Mike, has informed me and James that his girlfriend will be over for the weekend, during which she will spend two and a half days handcuffed to his bed. Mike will be popping in and out of the house during this time, leaving her alone for long stretches. Apparently, this is a thing they do and both of them are really into it.

Now, what consenting adults do in the bedroom is their own business and so on, but honestly the fact that he won't be here while she is makes me uncomfortable. For one thing, what the gently caress do we do if there's a fire in the building?

Am I being unreasonable? Part of me feels like it's none of my business, but on the other it will feel weird having guest over knowing that there's a sex dungeon in the next room.

Yellow Jackson posted:

Well, mostly it's that telling Mike no is a never a pleasant experience. As I said, he has some issue with not feeling in control, and basically it makes him really really anxious and nervous. When he's nervous his stutter gets much worse, he starts breathing really quickly (not hyperventilating or anything) which he finds very embarrassing, which exacerbates the problem, and so on and so on.

Anyway, me and James talked to Mike. He brought Jen over as well, so she could be a part of the discussion. We told them that we weren't comfortable with the scenario, citing the safety reasons as well the fact that we didn't think it was fair to do it in the apartment since we might be liable if something went wrong.

Mike wasn't happy, but he was more disappointed than anything else. He argued for a while, but it all boiled down to it being his room and therefore he could do what he wanted in there, and that he and Jen could do what they wanted since they were both adults. We didn't budge on the "unsafe & unfair" points, so eventually he had to admit defeat and he went off to calm down in the bathroom for a while.

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

I went out at that point, but according to James, they watched Downfall on DVD, then Mike let Jen out and they went into Mike's room. When I got back the the cage was still in the living room, empty.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

EorayMel posted:

I still laugh at MarioTeachesWiping, who got banned for posting badly in and/or angrily at Imp Zone:

also known as Tails Butthole Guy

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Half of Dracula posted:

Ycs renamed everyone who posted after doom levels once. Not the cool names just the code like E1M3

gimmick: someone registers the name Other Half of Drac (does that fit?) and finishes your posts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pentyne posted:

I might be getting it crossed over but this was a weird sex thing where a goon's roommate tried to turn his bedroom into a sex dungeon and there was a predictable argument.

My housemate is doing a weird sex thing

Didn’t know Gerald’s Game was based on a true story

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

it's definitely happened and doing that is an extreme no-no

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Man you really had me interrogating some old memories of Pixar shorts for a minute

e: guess I'm not the only one by the first line in that wiki article

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

She was certainly a saga in her own right.
I remember she posted a selfie with pigtails on awful yearbook and the first comment was “speaking of pig tales, how about your whole life?”

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I remember she posted a selfie with pigtails on awful yearbook and the first comment was “speaking of pig tales, how about your whole life?”

jesus lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol gently caress

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

sounds like she won some fans over her career of... what did she do again?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

IDK who that is but lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bongmaster posted:

sounds like she won some fans over her career of... what did she do again?

being a bit messy

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

Dongicus posted:

being a bit messy

exterminate

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i forgot what exactly nasty poo poo she did so heres a quote i found from seraching

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yep, Barbako. There's a reason she ended up getting Helldumped: apart from the hair thing and either not bathing or not using shampoo ever she also ate her dandruff or something like that which was gross all around even by mid-2000s goon hygiene standards.

Goddamn why do I remember this?

basically a dime-a-dozen yaoi girl

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Upgrade posted:

it took him years to eat the perma he deserved, was very bizarre he slipped through the cracks

im convinced that when this happens (and it has many times) these people are mod sweeties and that's why it takes them years to get banned for poo poo that takes other people 1 post

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EorayMel posted:

the best part is his creepy rear end name was a free rename from ZDR because he had renamed this man (Cyra, originally) to Tails Butthole Guy because of his avatar which showed tails butthole and ZDR felt kinda bad. then this dipshit instantly decided to go back to trying to post in imp zone even though everyone hated him lol. people guessed it was him immediately.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Someone else must have hand the picture of the top voted comments on the awful yearbook.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I don't actually see either of those names in the user list when I search. Maybe they name changed away from them?

If you know of a post of theirs and can link it, then I can add their user ID # to the list to be changed and add those names to the list of a future name change thread.

How odd. I was sure the name came from some rereg.

Several years ago, I joined a Goonstation Spacestation 13 round with the name "CallMeCismale" because I was so amused by it and was promptly rewarded beyond my wildest dreams when one of the Goonstation game admins in-game messaged me and angrily accused me of trying to start a culture war or something like that

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lmfao

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

sebmojo posted:

Iirc he was the last of the unironic pro-trump posters?

I was just gonna ask what happened to guys like Vile and top bunk wanter who were like ultra trump guys. Did they just disappear after the election

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

a.p. dent posted:

somebody make me a sock-related avatar

post your request here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Tetramin posted:

I was just gonna ask what happened to guys like Vile and top bunk wanter who were like ultra trump guys. Did they just disappear after the election

vilerat died dude. hillary got him.