Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

porque no las dos

I'm mostly interested in him blowing his brains out but that's probably not likely. I guess if it's not some kinda producers scheme maybe the saudis could chop him into bits and throw him in a river, that would be cool
I'm being an optimist today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh for the life of an Amazon T shirt model.

ED: I don't want to look like one, but just thinking about a life of little besides working out and getting cool tats.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Glumwheels posted:

Lol, of course they did

They’ll do it and suffer zero consequences just like with abortion because dems did nothing and voters rewarded republicans. Dems refuse to fight and prefer to rollover.

Republicans are driving their base to hammer attacks in the democratic speaker. That’s what people want so why not do the same?

that's not true i just saw a Dr Oz tv ad saying he will strengthen social security and i choose to believe the smart trusted tv doctor over

*checks notes

internet man Glumwheels

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

holtemon posted:

Hell yeah thanks Amazon recommendations. I know what I'm doing tonight

It's a pretty fun movie

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

that's not true i just saw a Dr Oz tv ad saying he will strengthen social security and i choose to believe the smart trusted tv doctor over

*checks notes

internet man Glumwheels

I don't know the story of it but glumwheels is a p good name

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Anybody see that Oprah endorsed Fetterman over Oz? I didn't see that coming considering Oz is famous because of her lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Hidden fortress is good, yojimbo is the best, the rest also kick rear end. Rashomon, the other yojimbo one, the king leer in feudal japan one, drunken angel, love some Kurosawa!!

I always liked Ikiru. made me cry like a bitch when i first watched it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mexi posted:

the only redeemable fact about this is that gorka will never be able to wear a shirt that goes over the head

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Hatebag posted:

Hidden fortress is good, yojimbo is the best, the rest also kick rear end. Rashomon, the other yojimbo one, the king leer in feudal japan one, drunken angel, love some Kurosawa!!

yojimbo, sanjuro, seven samurai, ran, high and low, you name it they're all loving good as poo poo and hold up really well

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buddykins posted:

I always liked Ikiru. made me cry like a bitch when i first watched it

I haven't seen that one, sounds interesting. But there's this lil lol:

In the United States, the film was shown for a short time in California in 1956, under the title Doomed.[13] It opened as Ikiru in New York City on 29 January 1960.[17] The film poster featured the stripper seen briefly in the film, rather than Watanabe.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/generalslug/status/1588420217029681152?s=46&t=uhuyJe6yiywFWBy52PZHEQ

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
happy friday everyone, you are all fantastic posters!!

gonna spend the day working in a sterile clean room by myself thinking about butts (yours)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

yojimbo, sanjuro, seven samurai, ran, high and low, you name it they're all loving good as poo poo and hold up really well

I should really watch some more of his movies. Every one I've watched has been amazing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

Samurai movies kick rear end, I watched the first season of The Mandalorian and that just made me want to check out Lone Wolf and Cub. I've currently been working my way through the Zatoici series.

Goddamn do I wish I was watching a samurai movie right now instead of shitposting at work.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

a.lo posted:

Have star war fans still not realized star wars is influenced by asian samurai culture? And yet they still racistly bully any single poc that appears in it

lol wtf

The film is also known as being one of the most influential to the Star Wars script with scenes, lines and character similarities throughout the science-fiction film.[6]

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

that was also considered "jacked"

now you can't be an action star unless you're 300lbs of HGH-grade beef

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

reminds me of these

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

"Yo, bimbo!" The gender swapped update to yojimbo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

lol theyre talking about lowering the speed limit from 100kph to 80 or even 60 in some parts. if that happens im going to loving lose it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

now you can't be an action star unless you're 300lbs of HGH-grade beef

god I love chris hemsworth

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CODChimera posted:

lol wtf

The film is also known as being one of the most influential to the Star Wars script with scenes, lines and character similarities throughout the science-fiction film.[6]

It's one of those facts that's not really a secret, but it's also not like it's stamped on the movie poster. Most people are just going to see a Star War because they want to see space ships and laser swords, and don't put any more thought into it after the movie is over.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
happy FRIDAY TEAMIES

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

what in the world lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

UFOTacoMan posted:

what in the world lol

Friday has four dimensional four corner bearcube

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mexi posted:

god I love chris hemsworth

really wonder what's gonna happen to the current marvel crop, like bodies are resilient but constantly starving them and pumping them full of testosterone and steroids and then bashing them against each other probably is gonna have some negative long-term effects for the actors

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Earth has 4 corner
Simultaneous 4 bear
BEAR CUBE

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

Earth has 4 corner
Simultaneous 4 bear
BEAR CUBE

this guy gets it

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID TO IGNORE THE HARMONIOUS CYCLE OF SIMULTANEOUS FOUR BEAR SYMETRY

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I don't feel like posting

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

happy FRIDAY TEAMIES

Since it's Friday Imma strike and strike and strike and strike

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Morning NPR news is just openly saying now that they're trying to take money away from workers and make more workers unemployed to "take pressure off inflation"

lmao

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Morning NPR news is just openly saying now that they're trying to take money away from workers and make more workers unemployed to "take pressure off inflation"

lmao

Haven't they been saying this all year?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mexi posted:

bin salman is going to own Tesla by the end of all of this

Saudis: "Iranians are turning our Teslas into exploding drones!"

Iran: "wtf no that's just the Teslas"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

goth smoking cloves posted:

YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID TO IGNORE THE HARMONIOUS CYCLE OF SIMULTANEOUS FOUR BEAR SYMETRY

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
He called the second trump org Trump Organization 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009