Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

very troubling all the anime of that boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

its true, the left has big tech and the fbi but the right has God so it's fairly even

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

shut the gently caress up nate

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

god I loving hate him so much.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

Yeah I don't think they will take it public anymore but now is the time for life extension monsters to start happening. And they'll have money and power.

The sort of life extension they're looking for isn't possible, people aren't going to start living to 200 years any time soon, and watching these people flail impotently against their own mortality is funny.

I remember seeing a thing a little bit back about "advances in longevity that let people live to be over 100," and I was wondering - what fuckin' advances, what people? What industrialist or oligarch is using life extension technology to live over 100 years now? They're all dying at the same ages they always did.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

humanity is at the stage of the party where all the booze is finished but we're not quite sober enough to drive so we're all standing around making small talk and eating doritos crumbs

we're all vaguely sad and just ready to go home

Good Soldier Svejk has issued a correction as of 15:25 on Nov 4, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ex post facho posted:

it's going to be really funny when the feds slash Arizona water supply and Kari lake eats a mountain of poo poo

She'll lead a MAGA army to restore Arizona to its former greatness

And she'll look good doin' it too!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao, gotta save the egg dick

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

shut the gently caress up nate

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

One of the pillars of fascism is a national restoration to greatness and purpose from some imagined level of degeneracy

our fascists have spent the past two years telling everyone that their restoration to greatness is opening Applebee's again

Actually its exterminating trans people.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Make
America
Gape
Again

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

peter thiel is paying for a fascist takeover because then he can make even more money selling software allowing the fascist government total surveillance of the people so they can more effectively fill the mass graves

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

And you knew what you was then
Girls were girls and men were Men

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

you can’t gently caress a giant transport boat

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

if we can just hold things together until 2030 we will get to witness the death race in all of its glory

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

goth smoking cloves posted:

YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID TO IGNORE THE HARMONIOUS CYCLE OF SIMULTANEOUS FOUR BEAR SYMETRY

inay imablry stupodi

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

you can’t gently caress a giant transport boat

I could easily gently caress a giant transport boat

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hey, is there still a talk to a shrink kinda thread? Feeling like I can use it. Like advice type stuff?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

Yeah but I'm kinda expecting the gymnasium full of life support equipment for one man kinda thing to become more common and less well advertised.

The emperor of mankind system

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Spoondick posted:

my brother in law has been working 80 hours a week between regular hours and call for the last 15 years so he could landlord 2 houses basically and he just got diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer and likely will never get to enjoy all that money he worked for

dang that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
I just had my first colonoscopy. It was not so bad.
Get 'em checked y'all.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

Hey, is there still a talk to a shrink kinda thread? Feeling like I can use it. Like advice type stuff?

There's a stickied mental health thread, but i don't know if that is for talking to therapists

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins posted:

free crazycloud what the gently caress

:yaybutt:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I almost feel like starting a eulogy thread for capitalism would be a good thing to start

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

petit choux posted:

everything's a bit sad so here's my kitty maxxing the gently caress out in his heated bed right now

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

st thomas USVI only like 10 miles end to end but apparently "rural missouri" is Peak American Form so we plastered the place in car dealerships and strip malls

https://www.google.com/maps/@18.335571,-64.8898857,3a,75y,6.41h,88.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sB4mETiKK8Ij6VMn7C2duNg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

im the "space reserved for olive garden and longhorn steakhouse" in the spot in the rainforest between the Home Depot and Kmart

Justin Tyme has issued a correction as of 15:32 on Nov 4, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

dang that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
I just had my first colonoscopy. It was not so bad.
Get 'em checked y'all.

Yes, it does suck, and I'm sorry to hear it too, my dad died of colon cancer, get checked out, it's only once every few years.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spoondick posted:

peter thiel is paying for a fascist takeover because then he can make even more money selling software allowing the fascist government total surveillance of the people so they can more effectively fill the mass graves

Peter Thiel is legitimately evil. It's crazy how many people don't seem to care about what he's doing.

Also this thread is dark today.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

There's a stickied mental health thread, but i don't know if that is for talking to therapists

Ah, that's what I was talking about, thank you.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

petit choux posted:

And you knew what you was then
Girls were girls and men were Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okCCed5vavg

Joe Jackson cover

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Justin Tyme posted:

st thomas USVI only like 5 miles end to end but apparently "rural missouri" is Peak American Form so we plastered the place in car dealerships and strip malls

https://www.google.com/maps/@18.335571,-64.8898857,3a,75y,6.41h,88.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sB4mETiKK8Ij6VMn7C2duNg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

im the "space reserved for olive garden and longhorn steakhouse" in the spot in the rainforest between the Home Depot and Kmart

St Thomas is a wild rear end place. Perfect fusion of American capitalism and a Caribbean paradise, insofar it achieves neither

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Greg Legg posted:

Peter Thiel is legitimately evil. It's crazy how many people don't seem to care about what he's doing.

Someone post videos of people hurting themselves plz

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

I wish I could talk more about my job and show some poo poo off. It's interesting and I could get people interested in science. But.... Contracts

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

petit choux posted:

I almost feel like starting a eulogy thread for capitalism would be a good thing to start

capitalism deserves no such praise or recognition and if it were a person, it should be thrown into a bed of piss and old iphones.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Spaced God posted:

St Thomas is a wild rear end place. Perfect fusion of American capitalism and a Caribbean paradise, insofar it achieves neither

british virgin islands could use a little development, there's a big lack of car dealerships and fast food places to eat hamborgors, and look at all that lumber they could export to the home depot on us virgin islands

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Greg Legg posted:

poo poo's bad

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spaced God posted:

I wish I could talk more about my job and show some poo poo off. It's interesting and I could get people interested in science. But.... Contracts

Yeah don't wanna doxx urself either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

St Martin is the best island in that little area imo. I'm also partial to Antigua and Montserrat