Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm working off the theory that you can only lose so many elections and still be a candidate. I don't even care if O'Rourke fails upward into some party leadership position like Jaime Harrison, as long as I never have to think about him again. Harrison is no longer sending me emails threatening to commit suicide if I don't mail him grandma's Social Security check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah if anything you want him to win, and then get a head injury that causes him to become very left-wing, so that we never hear about him in the media ever

poo poo if that happens hes getting kicked out of the dems

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Looking forward to the Hillary/Jeb! bipartisanship unity ticket that manages to become the first campaign ever to spend a trillion dollars for like 20% of the vote

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

even better hillary/cheney so they can lose in a landslide

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

why would him losing matter? his entire career is based on endless failure as a lucrative method for fundraising.

It is rather ironic that the highest he has ever got was a congressmen and since January 2019 he has simply been a professional campaigner. I guess it beats being the mayor of a college town.

Euronymous
Jul 19, 2022

anyone else excited for the deluge of biden hit pieces on his mental condition that will come out after the midterms?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Euronymous posted:

anyone else excited for the deluge of biden hit pieces on his mental condition that will come out after the midterms?

yeah

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im excited for all the hit pieces on leftists and blaming them for everything its already started

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Blame list:

Online leftists
BERNIE (who is not a democrat)
the media being mean
Biden (only because people don't appreciate the good he does)
Latin machismo
zoomers
millenials

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm personally looking forward to another round of "Black men are the white men of minorities" and "Latinx folx are racist" articles. That went over like a lead balloon in 2020, and there's nothing liberals love more than a proven failure.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
You already see it in the insistence that it can't be material conditions. Because if it isn't material conditions, maybe we have to spend a few millions on comms directors, consultants, marketing.
Because if it were material conditions, well, then all that spending is pointless.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

im excited for all the hit pieces on leftists and blaming them for everything its already started

i haven't done jack poo poo so it is nice when people attribute all this stuff to me.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

joepinetree posted:

You already see it in the insistence that it can't be material conditions. Because if it isn't material conditions, maybe we have to spend a few millions on comms directors, consultants, marketing.
Because if it were material conditions, well, then all that spending is pointless.

This just shows their lack of imagination, since of course they could form a committee to study the formation of a commission to explore the construction of a Material Conditions Museum in Palm Springs.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1588574012397027329
:sickos:

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

great now the dems are gonna blame their losses on hircine's werewolves

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

:hmbol:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
democrats are going to be destroyed so hard in 2022 that even the moon will be dyed red

Cerebral Bore has issued a correction as of 19:27 on Nov 4, 2022

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Euronymous posted:

Address Menterial Conditions Now

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i haven't done jack poo poo so it is nice when people attribute all this stuff to me.

typical leftist

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Halloween Jack posted:

"Black men are the white men of minorities"
God I forgot about that little piece of especially stupid discourse.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Just a PSA that stuff like the "It's ableist to make a sandwich" discourse is 100% the purview of Twitter degenerates and, as far as I can tell, has absolutely no purchase beyond some lovely op-eds that nobody reads. Don't let it wind you up.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I voted in Ohio today but only for local issues and bonds/levies

:waycool:

Vance and Ryan are both loathsome ghouls with annoying-rear end commericals

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FistEnergy posted:

I voted in Ohio today but only for local issues and bonds/levies

:waycool:

Vance and Ryan are both loathsome ghouls with annoying-rear end commericals

That's not Ohio :colbert:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Halloween Jack posted:

Just a PSA that stuff like the "It's ableist to make a sandwich" discourse is 100% the purview of Twitter degenerates and, as far as I can tell, has absolutely no purchase beyond some lovely op-eds that nobody reads. Don't let it wind you up.

the internet is real and where I fight my enemies

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

The red wave just got prophetic

Dems are so bad even the moon is telling them to get hosed

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

To win in 2024 the democrats just need to improve their messaging and get more people to vote.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

The best thing about the Dems reaching across the aisle is that they don't do anything for them either

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nytdavidbrooks/status/1588381444015022081

Why aren't I 50 points ahead?

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Nothus posted:

Blame list:

Online leftists
BERNIE (who is not a democrat)
the media being mean
Biden (only because people don't appreciate the good he does)
Latin machismo
zoomers
millenials

Need to add Russian Propaganda in there too.

Maybe China State Affiliated Media as well.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

sounds like you'd have to be super terrible at this whole politics thing to get beat by the republicans of today, i mean stupendously bad in every conceivable aspect of electioneering

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Maybe trying to gaslight people that things are fine, actually while society tears itself apart at the seams and every institution we've been trained to trust turns out to be hollowed out husks that are at best ineffective and at worst actively malicious is bad for the party chained to keeping the status quo at any cost.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

this thread should be the official cspam election night thread

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Danann posted:

China State Affiliated Media

CSAM?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

China-Sympathetic Posters and Memes

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

It's literally in the picture dave

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

THS2 posted:

this thread should be the official cspam election night thread

this thread will annex any official cspam election thread so it's a moot point

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I know that I'll be gloating right here

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

For real I'm looking forward to the blood moon. Staying up late for it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ardennes posted:

It is rather ironic that the highest he has ever got was a congressmen and since January 2019 he has simply been a professional campaigner. I guess it beats being the mayor of a college town.

Highest Beto ever got was on a table.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1588305048626495489

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

just one more senator bro and I'll be good, come on bro just one more, I just need one more senator bro, I swear to god bro just one more senator and I'm good bro

Koishi Komeiji has issued a correction as of 23:51 on Nov 4, 2022