Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Good Citizen posted:

I hope musk adds a toggle that’s called like ‘gently caress my poo poo up extra’ where it just feeds you a constant stream of the most brain liquifying content possible. I want endless content that makes my grey matter leak out of my nose and ears until I can’t feel anything anymore

i think tweetdeck lets you do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's interesting to be reminded that among normal people over age idk 35 or so Bono is still a fairly popular celebrity musician and not a weird old guy you reflexively make fun of

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
wife just made some kickass banana bread, drat its good

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
it’s be cool if some metal rod would just impale my brain and rid me of this bothersome sapience

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh my god

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Good Citizen posted:

I hope musk adds a toggle that’s called like ‘gently caress my poo poo up extra’ where it just feeds you a constant stream of the most brain liquifying content possible. I want endless content that makes my grey matter leak out of my nose and ears until I can’t feel anything anymore

that toggle exists, its called CSPAM

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1588283807056023552?t=CJ6H1ry4_1pWZk-rhQ3oyg&s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's funny that death stranding had the least obtrusive and boring cutscenes of any of kojima's 3d games and then bam! right at the end here's a 3 hour cutscene where nothing happens. Brilliant!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
revegeance is the best one close thread

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hey if i was a king id do this poo poo too

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

they called the vampire character Vamp lmao

mgs? wait it has vampires? wtf lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bono? I call him malo, because he is bad

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it's good to be the king, apparently

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

that toggle exists, its called CSPAM

sadly we are not currently reaching the velocity needed for full liquefaction

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVOzOnqzoj8

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CODChimera posted:

he's not an actual vampire, he just acts like one and cant die and likes to lick blood and be flirty but he actually has nanomachines that keep him alive and allow him to not die, even after being shot in the head

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CODChimera posted:

There's a vampire, a fat guy on roller skates that throws bombs, a guy that shoots bees, an old man, it's got it all!

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

CODChimera posted:

just one vampire

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

imagine being king and not ordering your top wizards to bring your teddy bear to life or you'll have their heads

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

too many hitlers

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh yeah and a sexy lady who is unable to wear clothes due to a skin condition

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Hatebag posted:

There's a vampire, a fat guy on roller skates that throws bombs, a guy that shoots bees, an old man, it's got it all!

they called the fat guy on roller skates trump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Death Stranding was so good. I think I will play it again this winter.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
he’s called vamp because he’s bisexual

he also drinks blood but that’s unrelated

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

there's a character who grafts the arm of another man onto him and takes drugs and undergoes a special therapy to channel the man whom's arm he has in order to fulfill a plot that has so many loving strands to it it's unreal and he still realizes it in the end after manipulating a clone soldier the whole way born from the dna of a man he had a crush on during the 60s

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AriDrennen/status/1588566738643611648

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
ahahahaha
https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1588531147608317957

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KatysCartoons/status/1588562734006022144

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ChadNotChud/status/1588518212794474500

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

:blessed:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

it's interesting to be reminded that among normal people over age idk 35 or so Bono is still a fairly popular celebrity musician and not a weird old guy you reflexively make fun of

U2
I don't talk about My2

seriously though it is weird. I like lots of music a lot but U2 has always kind of been OK and Bono is so exhausting.
Now I'm thinking of a RATM and U2 collab where the edge and tom morello both make funny guitar sounds the whole time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

he's not an actual vampire, he just acts like one and cant die and likes to lick blood and be flirty but he actually has nanomachines that keep him alive and allow him to not die, even after being shot in the head

my main regret in life is not getting into that whole genre because they sound absolutely wild

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1588574012397027329

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

fond memories of being yelled at to come to dinner while in the middle of an hour long cutscene in mgs2 that you can't pause

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

yeah, sure

why not

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
This would be really upsetting to them if they could read

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol Dems can simp for the psychos across the aisle and whinge about bipartisanship while they're being beaten with hammers and laughed at, and they'll still be blamed for political extremism. loving stupid rear end useless defenseless party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

CaptainBeefart posted:

Death Stranding was so good. I think I will play it again this winter.

that game hosed me up fierce because I started it just after my daughter was born so hearing the jar babby cry would make me jump and go instinctively check on my actual not-jar babby upstairs

but I really liked making grenades from poop to destroy interdimensional demons.

OH and at at the time I was a package delivery guy so I would sling boxes all day then come home to do it in videogames

gently caress