Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Oh my god, someone did erotic Anne Frank fiction?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
“but as those flames do burn lick,” what in the hell

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

EorayMel posted:

[/b]

Is that the same goon who (supposedly) got a vaccine once every 20 days for 9 months and bragged about how blood tests from an annual physician checkup revealed that the goon's blood had the same consistency as molasses?

the "my blood solidified from vaccine stabilizers" was a joke post. not real.

the "my teeth fell out" was from Brunch Covidian

Nocturtle posted:

If we're talking about posters itt what happened to the person who lost multiple teeth post-covid infection? Was hoping they'd grow back like a shark's after they got an mRNA vaccination.

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

they were faking it, Brunch Covidian was a rereg who eventually got banned and then moved on to their next rereg posting gimmick as Soup. in the doomsday econ thread

bedpan fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Nov 4, 2022

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hmm. i think its actually possible to talk about anime without broaching those subjects at all. hard to say for sure

Anime is weird and I assume all anime ends up there. The only anime I have seen is The Simpsons and a few episodes of Dragon Ball Z in the 90's.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Yeah his name is Jeff Mangum. Lol

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Oh, no.

I tried to search to see what CSPAM erotica thread was being referenced and discovered that there is a "Leftist Anime" thread that also dabbles in discussions about accurate vagina depictions in anime, recommendations of the best hentai depositories, and whose (since changed, but previous) thread title is "Leftist Anime: I don't want her pussy to be all sad and tired out."

In defense of this thread, there are 230+ pages and probably most of it isn't about that and I suspect that most anime discussions end up there at some point.

Hentai belongs to the people, cumrade.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Possibly!!

Its Chocolate posted:

IK edit: If you have to indicate that a historical figure that died as a teenager is now of age in heaven, you just shouldn't go there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Can't stop laughing at this

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh yeah the thread lost their minds. PFC still loses his poo poo about it from time to time

it's entirely unsurprising that the guy who cheated on his wife, threatened to shoot his neighbour, had almost five thousand posts in the last trump thread, and gaslights people who bring up that he voted for biden will randomly lose his poo poo about that

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

What the gently caress

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

it's so much worse than I imagined

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

Jesus Christ

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

aaaaugh

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

it's entirely unsurprising that the guy who cheated on his wife, threatened to shoot his neighbour, had almost five thousand posts in the last trump thread, and gaslights people who bring up that he voted for biden will randomly lose his poo poo about that

wasn't there a big meltdown about a burrito blanket in there somewhere, lmao

lol:

quote:

You were being made fun of for dressing up as a tortilla. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Nov 4, 2022

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

why did pfc threaten to shoot his neighbor lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

lobster shirt posted:

why did pfc threaten to shoot his neighbor lol

His neighbor was drunk and trying to open the door to the wrong house, he had just bought an AR or something to fight the fascists, and the only reason he didn’t shoot the guy is because it jammed or he didn’t know how to use the gun properly, iirc. He pulled the trigger but it didn’t fire.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

:whitewater:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Tetramin posted:

His neighbor was drunk and trying to open the door to the wrong house, he had just bought an AR or something to fight the fascists, and the only reason he didn’t shoot the guy is because it jammed or he didn’t know how to use the gun properly, iirc. He pulled the trigger but it didn’t fire.

:dogstare:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Tetramin posted:

holy poo poo

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Tetramin posted:

:stare:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Tetramin posted:

Is this a current or permabanned poster?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Tetramin posted:

seems bad to me

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

pentyne posted:

search your heart for the answer

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Why are these people such catastrophes

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Tetramin posted:

jesus fuckin christ

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Psycho Landlord posted:

They're Goons op

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I could have a detail or two wrong in there this was a long time ago. But I remember he said he was transferring the gun ownership and giving it to someone else, because he realized he should not own a gun.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tetramin posted:

Tetramin posted:

I could have a detail or two wrong in there this was a long time ago. But I remember he said he was transferring the gun ownership and giving it to someone else, because he realized he should not own a gun.

jesus christ

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Who is PFC again?

Oh, right, Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud. I see he lives up to his username.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

pentyne posted:

it's current YOSPest Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

DaysBefore posted:

They're Goons op

I don't think coupons has the world's worst erotica thread

that excuse stopped being valid, this is advanced freakishness

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Anime is weird and I assume all anime ends up there. The only anime I have seen is The Simpsons and a few episodes of Dragon Ball Z in the 90's.

You should give king of the hill a shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JH4YIXfNeA

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
I had a bookmark to this thread for a long time and couldn't remember why, but upon review I think it might be a good candidate for this thread:

quote:

My Parents think I am in the Police Academy.

I am 26 years old and have accomplished nothing in life. I flunked out of college, still live at home, and haven't had a job in a while. I talked my parents into loaning me money to move to another city and join the police academy. They paid 2,100 dollars for the academy, and got me an apartment for 490 a month in a seven month lease. I was supposed to start in July, but I had too much anxiety and couldn't make myself go to class. For the past few weeks I have been surfing the internet, playing video games, and hanging out with some of the neighborhood kids, one of whom I am falling in love with(I know). I have turned into a complete pig. Drinking Mad Dog 20 and smoking lovely dirt weed. I cry every time my mother calls, because she is so excited and thinks I am finally turning my life around. She is already planning a graduation party, and telling everyone in the family what I am doing. What the gently caress am I going to do, when this academy is over, and I have nothing to show for it? I know I should just come clean, but this is honestly the most stress free and happy I have been since middle school. I have been thinking about telling them I was kicked out for fighting or insubordination. I never wanted to be a police officer anyway, I always wanted to work in the film industry.

4 The Cause posted:

PT6A posted:

You sound like a really, really terrible person. Not because you couldn't bring yourself to go to class (that's not good, though) but because you're lying to your parents who are supporting you financially. You should probably tell them sooner rather than later, so they can never, ever invest in your future again, if that's how you treat them.

The lease is locked in for seven months, so me leaving the apartment, would just be a waste of money. I feel like they kind of owe me, because they forced me to go to college right out of high school when I wasn't ready, and that's what led to my first breakdown, and mental illness issues. I also gained a lot of weight from stress eating and depression. I was always in pretty good shape before than, but after that, my body never recovered.

4 The Cause posted:

Horseshoe theory posted:

":qq: They forced me to consider a future beyond being a professional stock boy/fry cook! :qq:"

I WAS NOT READY! I barely made it through High school with my sanity. I was breaking down, and needing therapy, and medicine. But my father gave me an ultimatum. Go further than you have ever been in your life by yourself, or join the military where breaking down can result in sock beatings, death on the battlefield, and being put in military prison. I just feel like if he had given me my space and let me make my own choices, I would be a completely different man right now. poo poo im not even a man yet, for intents and purposes I am still a boy.

4 The Cause posted:

That's always been my problem. Trying to conform to other people. My parents, my cousin, my lovers, and everyone but 4TC. I'm just gonna ride the lease out, and tell them when I move back home. They have more than enough money, and this is not any kind of set back for them. The only thing im worried about now, is confessing my feelings for a girl I met while living here.

4 The Cause posted:

PopRocks posted:

But you had a choice, you were an adult, you could choose the third option and move out and get a lovely food service or call center or retail job, move in with 5 other guys and live the life you live now.

You can still do that.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I had to drop out of police academy due to my anxiety. I am applying to other jobs in this city so that I can cover the rent on my own. Thanks for all your financial help, I love you."

Then you get yourself some roommates until you can pay for rent on your own, and start learning how to write screenplays, sign up as an extra on local productions, volunteer for film festivals, start editing clever vines, rent a canon XL for the weekend to shoot a short film, submit that film to festivals, become a PA on local productions, scout locations, keep your day job.

I have been thinking along these same lines, but I see myself as more of a writer than a director. The film industry is poo poo in Florida, so their is not much opportunity to get extra work. I don't think i'm camera ready anyway. I going to try to find some way to get to Atlanta, and maybe get on with a Tyler Perry production. If that fails their is also the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Tampa, that I could try.

afterhours posted:

You're not going to become a screenwriter. Find a new goal.

quote:

Thank you. And if anyone still cares, I have found a job at a place called Geo Care. I work with sexual deviants, and my boss said if I last six months, the company will sponsor my way into the corrections academy and I could become a certified corrections officer in the state of Florida.

4 The Cause posted:

im cute posted:

I, for one, care about Geo Care and want to know why they are hiring all these sexual deviants. Best lucks on becoming an Officer of Peace in this, our great state of Florida USA.

The residents are sexual deviants, not the staff. And does anyone here have any experience with a polygraph? I am thinking about the future and I will have to take a polygraph eventually if I want to become a certified officer. I know they can't arrest me, but know that I know what kind of questions they ask, it could turn into a very hostile and embarrassing situation. Should I just stay in the private sector? Or is their a way to pass the polygraph?

The OP is also 6 years into a 10 year probation for having an extreme hatred of former GBS mod Spanish Manlove:

4 The Cause posted:

I loving hate this human being. He is always putting me on probation for speaking my mind, and not being a white knight human being like him. Mods need to strip him of his power. It's not right that someone can be punished for speaking their mind. Otherwise what is the point of the internet?

4 The Cause posted:

He will get drunk/ high on some substance and gently caress with the wrong black guy. This guy has a real problem with black men, and if I ever saw this human being in person, I wound pound his rear end into the dirt.

Hopefully, in 2026 he can let us know how it all went with his parents.

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh yeah the thread lost their minds. PFC still loses his poo poo about it from time to time

aw frig aw dang it posted:

it's current YOSPest Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

oh my god PFC get your loving gas masks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The OP is also 6 years into a 10 year probation for having an extreme hatred of former GBS mod Spanish Manlove:

Hopefully, in 2026 he can let us know how it all went with his parents.

The Leper's Colony entry claims he's a Jon Pop rereg but I have my doubts.

Whatever happened to Jon Pop anyway?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Psycho Landlord posted:

It's funny how instead of trying to facilitate an environment to help people with mental and social disorders, this website (and the internet as a whole now that I think about it) instead does everything it can to irritate and exacerbate the inner problems until goons become a full on parody of life, walking around stiff legged in their home made EVA suits to buy vtuber merch from an anime con.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I had a bookmark to this thread for a long time and couldn't remember why, but upon review I think it might be a good candidate for this thread:

reading this made me feel sad

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Psycho Landlord posted:

I wonder if allowing these people to blast their brains with the most absurd doomerism all day every day in an unending echo chamber has anything to do with it?

Jeff would never gas those toxic threads though because he thinks about the most unhinged cretins not being able to post "TORMP" with their buddies and gets misty eyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

Jesus H. Christ