Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

McGavin posted:

If you have the time, you can take screenshots and file a support ticket and they'll eat a chatban. You can do this for anyone who swears at all and the chatban gets longer each time.

Start a game by saying "I'm gay" if you want to just eat a chat ban yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

BadLlama posted:

Start a game by saying "I'm gay" if you want to just eat a chat ban yourself.

i've been chat banned like 5 times now and i couldn't care any less every single time. if anything it makes my game more enjoyable because i don't feel the need to tell people they're dumb

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
On a side note, I miss all chat :smith:.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Mesadoram posted:

On a side note, I miss all chat :smith:.

yeah, all chat would make me miss being able to talk, but now since i can only yell at my teammates, idk

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Large Testicles posted:

yeah, all chat would make me miss being able to talk, but now since i can only yell at my teammates, idk

Took out the fun of just bullshitting with people in game imo.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

being able to tell people nice catch when you sky cancered them was something amazing

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

BadLlama posted:

being able to tell people nice catch when you sky cancered them was something amazing

:allears:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

BadLlama posted:

:unsmith:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'd tell them "Heads up!" when the shell was in the air.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

McGavin posted:

I'd tell them "Heads up!" when the shell was in the air.

"Balance incoming!"

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

BadLlama posted:

i'm pretty sure i was like 20% of getting all chat cancelled because i was an arty whore and loved poo poo talking people after i dunked on them

261 laser beam crew represent

e; this was all before they gave arty the secondary view too, even with mods

Large Testicles fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Nov 3, 2022

TracerM17
Mar 1, 2012
Nap Ghost
I just watched the biggest moron throw a game, and of course he was on my team. We just completed a monumental comeback thanks to our artillery and TDs making some timely plays. While everybody was fighting it out a lone T-78 on our team was on the complete opposite end of the map found his way to the enemy cap. He was doing victory laps as the cap timer ticked down to 40 seconds. The only tank that makes it out of the fighting near our cap was an enemy KV-2 so it's now a 1v1 vs our T-78. The KV-2 was last seen near our base maybe 10 seconds ago and had no chance of getting back in time, but with 20 seconds left until victory our T-78 decides to get off cap and hide in a bush. So the KV-2 starts capping our base...

Our T-78 makes his way all the way back to our base and sees the KV-2 sitting in our cap. He has the jump on him, he has a mobility advantage, he could get in close and circle the KV-2 to death or he could snipe him from behind some bushes, but he doesn't do any of that. He stops out in the open as soon as his six sense goes off completely in view of the KV-2. What does our hero do? Does he shoot? No. Does he move? No, of course not. Instead he chooses to scream for help using the SOS command as the KV-2 slowly turns his gun, takes aim, and finally puts our poor T-78 out of his misery.

TracerM17 fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Nov 3, 2022

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Checks out.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Finally.

And of course there was only one option for the commander.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Finally.

And of course there was only one option for the commander.

:allears:

I think I am going to grind it out and try to get to level 40. If I do, I can get the Cobra as well.

That tank is so dirty.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
First game in the Indien Panzer was a roaring success. I think once I get the tracks and engine on it I will love this tank.

Replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/6383392

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxS8F3kSVM

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Out of all the vanilla 240 damage, single shot tier 8 tech tree meds the Indien was my least dreaded.
The weird V-shaped side armor makes it a superb sidescraper, as long as the enemy doesn't wise up and just aims for the turret.
The HEP ammo isn't too shabby either. At least it's got something

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

sauer kraut posted:

Out of all the vanilla 240 damage, single shot tier 8 tech tree meds the Indien was my least dreaded.
The weird V-shaped side armor makes it a superb sidescraper, as long as the enemy doesn't wise up and just aims for the turret.

Does it gain significant speed when fully upgraded? Stock engine and tracks made me feel like I was a KV-1.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
That's like mounting extra grousers and 3 bounty turbos worth of horsepower, yeah I think you'll notice :)

sauer kraut fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 4, 2022

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

sauer kraut posted:

the pershing was great. the american medium line isn't my best line nor is it my favorite but they're all really loving solid at least up to the pershing. the e6 and t20 are two of my best played tanks.

i'm working on the t9 patton now and again, not my favorite but it's still a good tank

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mesadoram posted:

First game in the Indien Panzer was a roaring success. I think once I get the tracks and engine on it I will love this tank.

I really enjoyed the whole Leopard 1 line. They're all fun backline snipers.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I really enjoyed the whole Leopard 1 line. They're all fun backline snipers.

It's a good tonk

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
I never liked the indien, but that was before the leo line buff. The pta I played a little before and then a lot after. And oh man can you really clown people in that tank. More importantly, the clowning happens without you realizing it.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mesadoram posted:

It's a good tonk

drat that's respectable.

I remembered having a good time and looks like I wasn't wrong.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

JuffoWup posted:

I never liked the indien, but that was before the leo line buff. The pta I played a little before and then a lot after. And oh man can you really clown people in that tank. More importantly, the clowning happens without you realizing it.

I look forward to the clownining :getin:

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

drat that's respectable.

I remembered having a good time and looks like I wasn't wrong.

The gun on it just behaves, it's wonderful.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

I look forward to the clownining :getin:

Game from 3 years ago. This was already after the leopard line buff. I legit didn't realize I hit right under 5k until the end. It just casually walks 3k damage. Also, You can see I forgot about the shell velocity as even a slight lead on the enemy leo1 made me miss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWdGuxbWJw

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I just got the highest damage IS-6 replay for the current patch.

It's a loss because my team was loving dumb. Especially the moron complaining about me not doing anything who died after doing 1 shot of damage.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sometimes being aggressive just pays off.

Pushed through one flank, then spent the game zooming around midfield, spotting the whole enemy team.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Sometimes being aggressive just pays off.

Pushed through one flank, then spent the game zooming around midfield, spotting the whole enemy team.

:hmmyes:

It's generally more fun too

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mesadoram posted:

:hmmyes:

It's generally more fun too

Yeah but 9/10 that would just end with me getting blasted by the TVP 50/51, Cobra and Char Futur that were behind the corner and never spotted. Which is what happened when I tried to be aggressive in the next game :v:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Yeah but 9/10 that would just end with me getting blasted by the TVP 50/51, Cobra and Char Futur that were behind the corner and never spotted. Which is what happened when I tried to be aggressive in the next game :v:

Touche :unsmith:.

Also, I kinda love this tank. I got steel wall in it lol

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I finally unlocked the Bat-Chat 25t. I honestly don't know if there's much point in buying it though. Is it much of an improvement over the T9 Bat-Chat? It's already kinda marginal what with so many better and faster autoloaders being in the game these days.

I do like playing the T9 BC 25t AP, but I'm also thinking that ... maybe I should just keep playing that? And hope that WG one day buff the line.

E: looking at MoE expectation values, the T10 does have 1200 more damage than the T9 (3500 vs 4700 for the 3rd MoE) so I guess that indicates something. Maybe?

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

I would think the ability to earn bonds and never have to deal with +1 MM would be enough reason to play the T10 even if it's only marginally better. At least that what my sub-10k-battles-never-have-enough-bonds self assumes.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I finally unlocked the Bat-Chat 25t. I honestly don't know if there's much point in buying it though. Is it much of an improvement over the T9 Bat-Chat? It's already kinda marginal what with so many better and faster autoloaders being in the game these days.

I do like playing the T9 BC 25t AP, but I'm also thinking that ... maybe I should just keep playing that? And hope that WG one day buff the line.

E: looking at MoE expectation values, the T10 does have 1200 more damage than the T9 (3500 vs 4700 for the 3rd MoE) so I guess that indicates something. Maybe?

I do love the Batchat, but it is kind of a relic now.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

The T10 Bat chat is still good, its got great clip potential, it just take a god awful long time to do it compared to more recent autoloaders.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

double post

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i've had the bat-chat unlocked since the lorraine was before it and i've never bought it because i'm always broke. the only t10s i've bought have been the 261 and the is-4 and i ended up selling both after a few months because before bonds there was no real reason to play t10 random matches

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
New data on the highest earning (and most expensive) tanks:

Supposedly compiled from 50,000 replays using a Python script.

EDIT: Apparently this is very skewed for recent trends and not historical ones.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Nov 6, 2022

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
How do you even lose 20k on average in a Leo PTA but make 30k in a Standard B?
Even in the Leo1 slinging gold only is wasteful, on tier 9 it's just sad. Is this data supposed to from one streamer idgi?

Even90, 432 and 122TM look about right though. Those are my 3 booster workhorses since I got neither a Progetto nor any premium TD but the T-103.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'm trying to get field modifications on tier 8 premiums and it's absolutely ridiculous how much better USSR premiums are compared to other countries. Especially Germany.