Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Just lmao that it took this many years to learn that yes, it is actually one get out of jail free card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT posted:

Just lmao that it took this many years to learn that yes, it is actually one get out of jail free card

One Weird Trick

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol at these people trying to loving talk to elon like an adult and he's posting poop emojis in court records

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

lmao he's such a sniveling piece of poo poo

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Would have been a good time for a snarky @google response but I can't imagine Google and elon aren't buddies right?

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I dont get why people are more inclined to buy the tickets for the mega jackpots. Whats the difference between .5 billion or 1.5? trmp

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

How does one not know that folks will use stolen CCs and use fake names with blue checks to try and phish for crypto and everything else lmao

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

dew worm posted:

I dont get why people are more inclined to buy the tickets for the mega jackpots. Whats the difference between .5 billion or 1.5? trmp

psychological trick for humans that makes them adjust their risk/reward valuation since bigger number=better

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

dew worm posted:

As the number curves towards insanity so do the people. People love number.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

2DCAT posted:

How does one not know that folks will use stolen CCs and use fake names with blue checks to try and phish for crypto and everything else lmao

it's going to be a loving all-you-can-eat buffet for scammers lol

on the plus side a lot of the dumbest, shittiest people on the planet will get fleeced, on the other hand so will a lot of desperate people and peoples' grandparents

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol what do you want to be bro, a billionaire or a poor ?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

dew worm posted:

I only buy when it’s ridiculously high and I don’t like to gamble but I’ll toss some money for $1 billion

$40 million would solve all my problems

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 23:00 on Nov 4, 2022

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

dew worm posted:

i just do it because why the hell not. it's $2 for the tiny chance of having the most hilarious thing possible happen to you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
elon is a mess!

Lpzie 2
Nov 1, 2022

When you elect nuts, you get squirrels!

AxGrap posted:

Lpzie 2 is a bot but they paid :5bux: x2

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Glumwheels posted:

I only buy when it’s ridiculously high I don’t like to gamble but I’ll toss some money for $1 billion

Same. I'd rather not win a billion than not win 20 million. Either one of them would essentially end all financial problems forever, but the big number is much sexier.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

AxGrap posted:

As the number curves towards insanity so do the people. People love number.

love da number baby

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'm in charge of committing config file changes where i work, so in elon's eyes i might be the best coder in the world :smug:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

And so twitter should die?

YES YOU IDIOT

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
if it dies... it dies

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ben Nerevarine posted:

if it dies... it dies

let the thread of prophecy be severed

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Uncle Wemus posted:

And so twitter should die?

YES YOU IDIOT

EFB

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

I'm something of an evolutionary scientist myself

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/jh_swanson/status/1588636359287537664

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Lol... Lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Too early?

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

2DCAT posted:

Lol... Lmao

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Lol what do you want to be bro, a billionaire or a poor ?

brollionaire

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

2DCAT posted:

Lol... Lmao

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
it's been quite a day/week/year/life, might get some vodka

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
twitter deserves to die and elon….so do you

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

that's heresy ron ! ! !

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Substandard posted:

Same. I'd rather not win a billion than not win 20 million. Either one of them would essentially end all financial problems forever, but the big number is much sexier.

If I ever win I’m gonna follow that Reddit post, establish my acounts, change my number and disappear to a rich country out of the US and never be seen or heard from again. Probably Switzerland.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

2DCAT posted:

Too early?

it's not too early for eurospammers

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

god drat that final line is a :master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

it's pretty weird that psychopaths control the whole loving planet and I don't like it.