Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
For high stakes picks of who will get 5 points vs 2 points (0.5ppr):

Hunter Henry vs IND
Conklin vs BUF

Two TE that looked much better with the backup QB in. Henry does not seem to do much with Jones at QB, but is given a higher projection and at least Yahoo says it is a more favorable matchup, while Conklin had one big game last week, but before that had not had much success with Wilson at QB and looked more consistent with Flacco.

Think I am leaning toward Conklin, maybe the trend of increased targets is due to Hall being out and will continue.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Nov 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nintendo 49ers posted:

Do Mooney or Claypool have any value as starters this week? Specifically over Rondale Moore or Josh Palmer?

Start Moore and basically a coin flip for the rest. Preference order for me going Palmer, Claypool, Mooney.

Pain of Mind posted:

For high stakes picks of who will get 5 points vs 2 points (0.5ppr):

Hunter Henry vs IND
Conklin vs BUF

Conklin easily.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dango Bango posted:

Start Moore and basically a coin flip for the rest. Preference order for me going Palmer, Claypool, Mooney.
It is going to be Claypool's first week on the Bear's offense so I would put Mooney over him but otherwise I agree, he should start Moore.

Dango Bango posted:

Conklin easily.
Agreed.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Palmer could be like, the only living Chargers receiver this week. But he also got a chance at a big role early in the season and face planted so it’s risky. Maybe they just give Ekeler 69 touches and log off.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

Palmer could be like, the only living Chargers receiver this week. But he also got a chance at a big role early in the season and face planted so it’s risky. Maybe they just give Ekeler 69 touches and log off.

I thought Keenan Allen was supposed to be fully back this week? Palmer would be taking the Mike Williams role.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a RB and a Flex. 0 PPR

Monty v MIA
Khalil Herbert v MIA
James Robinson v BUF
Josh Palmer @ ATL

Monty is still the "lead" back in Chicago, but Herbert has been outproducing him on my bench. Robinson is probably a no since still not sure what his role is and against the Bills. Palmer is a big unknown and should get Mike Williams' normal snaps, but his first game in that spot, Keenan Allen should be back, and they love giving the ball to Ekeler. Could just do both Bears RBs.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

Need a RB and a Flex. 0 PPR

Monty v MIA
Khalil Herbert v MIA
James Robinson v BUF
Josh Palmer @ ATL

Monty is still the "lead" back in Chicago, but Herbert has been outproducing him on my bench. Robinson is probably a no since still not sure what his role is and against the Bills. Palmer is a big unknown and should get Mike Williams' normal snaps, but his first game in that spot, Keenan Allen should be back, and they love giving the ball to Ekeler. Could just do both Bears RBs.
I... think I like both Bears RBs. Josh Palmer seems inconsistent regardless of the WR situation and the Chargers also like getting DeAndre Carter involved in the passing game.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

dxt posted:

I thought Keenan Allen was supposed to be fully back this week? Palmer would be taking the Mike Williams role.

He’s “supposed to be” but guys have setbacks and coaches bullshit all the time. Allen will probably play but it wouldn’t be a total shocker if he was out or limited in some way either.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

It is going to be Claypool's first week on the Bear's offense so I would put Mooney over him but otherwise I agree, he should start Moore.

Ha. I was going to put that disclaimer on there for Claypool's first start. I'm still with him over Mooney because the latter has been the Bears WR1 and his high score is 11.4 in 0.5 PPR so far this year.

I... think I like both Bears RBs. Josh Palmer seems inconsistent regardless of the WR situation and the Chargers also like getting DeAndre Carter involved in the passing game.

I agree with this. Palmer is too much of an unknown and Herbert doesn't seem to be throwing the ball downfield as much with the rib injury.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Dango Bango posted:

Ha. I was going to put that disclaimer on there for Claypool's first start. I'm still with him over Mooney because the latter has been the Bears WR1 and his high score is 11.4 in 0.5 PPR so far this year.

I agree with this. Palmer is too much of an unknown and Herbert doesn't seem to be throwing the ball downfield as much with the rib injury.

gently caress it, I'm doing it. It worked out when I used to start Ekeler/MG3 during the MG3 partial hold out year. Even put them both in the RB slots instead of one in the flex for synergy.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dango Bango posted:

:v: Mooney has seen a minimum of 5 targets from week 3 on and has been on the upswing. Since week 4 his low score was 7.2 full PPR points and has been trending upwards in targets and catches since then so my thought was Claypool might only have so many plays they'll be comfortable having him in for as he learns the offense and builds chemistry or whatever. I have Claypool on my dynasty team that I expect to compete in the playoffs this year so I sure hope he gels with Fields quickly!

dxt posted:

gently caress it, I'm doing it. It worked out when I used to start Ekeler/MG3 during the MG3 partial hold out year. Even put them both in the RB slots instead of one in the flex for synergy.
I've been doing with with Swift and Jamaal and have no regrets (its because its the same dynasty team above and my WRs are a mash unit and mostly bad anyway so all RBs, all the time).

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

So my RB stable is normally Chubb, Jamaal Williams, or Cordarrelle Patterson (except for the last four weeks). Chubb is out, so I picked up Kenyan Drake in case Patterson isn’t lifted from IR…he was the best available as far as I could tell. Am I right to keep Patterson on IR and stick with Drake as RB2?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Cnidario posted:

So my RB stable is normally Chubb, Jamaal Williams, or Cordarrelle Patterson (except for the last four weeks). Chubb is out, so I picked up Kenyan Drake in case Patterson isn’t lifted from IR…he was the best available as far as I could tell. Am I right to keep Patterson on IR and stick with Drake as RB2?

Probably?

Bellmaker posted:

.5 PPR, need a flex:

Pierce vPHI (TNF)
Swift vGB
Meyers vIND
Gus @NO (Q)

normally I'd open-palm slam Pierce into the slot but TNF and Eagles D has me all uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

E: Swift only had 5 touches last week and seems to be on a pitch count??

Need thoughts here still

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Bellmaker posted:

Probably?

Need thoughts here still

I kind of think you need to go with Pierce, because you don't really have time to see if Gus will be the starter or if Swift will still be on a snap count.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

It's battle of the Tylers for my WR2 slot, standard scoring:

Boyd vs Car
Lockett @ Ari

Not that it matters but I've got Burrow as QB for that Bengos stack

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5 PPR, pick two:

Godwin vs Rams
Pittman @ Pats
Palmer @ Falcons

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

With Chubb on a bye do I play Brian Robinson vs Min or AJ Dillon vs Detroit (PPR)?

Party Boat posted:

It's battle of the Tylers for my WR2 slot, standard scoring:

Boyd vs Car
Lockett @ Ari

Not that it matters but I've got Burrow as QB for that Bengos stack
I'd go Boyd if it were me, he's been hot lately even when Chase was in.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5 PPR, pick two:

Godwin vs Rams
Pittman @ Pats
Palmer @ Falcons
I expect Billy Five Aces to fluster Ehlinger so I'd go Godwin and Palmer.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I have so much turmoil. I've just been grabbing anyone who looks decent from the wire and have overstuffed my roster I think lol. Need 2 WR, 2 RB, and a Flex in half ppr.

RB: Fournette, J Williams, Swift, Stevenson, Herbert, Allgeier
WR: Palmer, McLaurin, Boyd, Doubs

Currently rolling Fournette, Williams, Stevenson, Palmer, McLaurin

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

I have so much turmoil. I've just been grabbing anyone who looks decent from the wire and have overstuffed my roster I think lol. Need 2 WR, 2 RB, and a Flex in half ppr.

RB: Fournette, J Williams, Swift, Stevenson, Herbert, Allgeier
WR: Palmer, McLaurin, Boyd, Doubs

Currently rolling Fournette, Williams, Stevenson, Palmer, McLaurin

Liking Boyd more instead of Palmer. More of proven commodity.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Need a flex in Half PPR:

Kirk vs LV
Drake @ NO

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

KingKapalone posted:

Need a flex in Half PPR:

Kirk vs LV
Drake @ NO

I think Kirk is the better play.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Flex in full PPR:

Juju vs TEN
Joshua Palmer @ ATL

They are both facing dogshit defenses. Juju has Mahomes and Andy Reid but lots of competition, Palmer has "possibly the last living pass catcher on the Chargers". These guys both feel like their range of outcomes is somewhere between 0 and 30 points and either could land anywhere on that spectrum. I will pick wrong.

Quiet Feet posted:

I think Kirk is the better play.

Agreed. Raiders are on the ropes, and on the other side NO just shut out Josh Jacobs who has been lighting poo poo up

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Nov 4, 2022

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

Flex in full PPR:

Juju vs TEN
Joshua Palmer @ ATL

They are both facing dogshit defenses. Juju has Mahomes and Andy Reid but lots of competition, Palmer has "possibly the last living pass catcher on the Chargers". These guys both feel like their range of outcomes is somewhere between 0 and 30 points and either could land anywhere on that spectrum. I will pick wrong.

Agreed on all points. Either could have a huge game or put up a 0. I'd lean JuJu, he's coming off of back to back big games, so maybe he and Mahomes are on the same page? Or maybe it was a fluke.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Still looking on input about this:
With Chubb on a bye do I play Brian Robinson vs Min or AJ Dillon vs Detroit (PPR)?

Nov 6, 2002

I mean Detroit can't stop anyone.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah it doesn't feel great but I think I'd take Dillon too. On the flipside of Detroit's garbage rear end D, looking at https://www.the33rdteam.com/the-edge/ the Vikings are nearly the worst matchup in the league in terms of allowing the fewest fantasy points to RBs.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah thats why I'm conflicted because Dillon has been a let down, but... BRob might not do poo poo against the Vikings. I'll gamble on Dillon, thank you both!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

Yeah it doesn't feel great but I think I'd take Dillon too. On the flipside of Detroit's garbage rear end D, looking at https://www.the33rdteam.com/the-edge/ the Vikings are nearly the worst matchup in the league in terms of allowing the fewest fantasy points to RBs.

That's wild to me as a Vikings fan because our run D has looked like rear end forever.

Braincloud
Sep 28, 2004

I forgot...how BIG...
Streaming Ds- have the Jets but they’re playing Buffalo this week.

Better option?:

Seattle @ Arizona
KC v Tennessee

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Looking for a flex in half ppr
Allen Robinson vs Tampa or
Mecole hardman vs Tennessee

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
JFC looks like I'm playing Drake as well as Kirk since JT is now Out again!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Braincloud posted:

Streaming Ds- have the Jets but they’re playing Buffalo this week.

Better option?:

Seattle @ Arizona
KC v Tennessee

Tannehill going to be a gametime decision, I'd go KC.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Injuries have wrecked me and here we are: would you rather Jeff Wilson fresh off the airport or a very limited Swift?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Freezer posted:

Injuries have wrecked me and here we are: would you rather Jeff Wilson fresh off the airport or a very limited Swift?

If both of these have the same # of touches, I'd trust Swift more to make things happen with that limited number.

Need a WR2 in non-PPR:

Chris Godwin vs LAR
Josh Palmer @ ATL
Rondale Moore vs SEA

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Freezer posted:

Wilson, Dan Campbell said they gave Swift too many touches (5) last week!

Mandrews hasn't practiced all week, would Likely @NO be a good pickup? Have Hurst vCAR currently, .5 PPR

I'm real bad at streaming TE each week!

Nov 6, 2002

Freezer posted:

Wilson

Honestly I'd rather go WW than either.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.

Bellmaker posted:

Wilson, Dan Campbell said they gave Swift too many touches (5) last week!

Mandrews hasn't practiced all week, would Likely @NO be a good pickup? Have Hurst vCAR currently, .5 PPR

I'm real bad at streaming TE each week!

Pretty much a toss up I’d say. I’d probably just stick with Hurst.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
With JT out I now have some options. Which one sits between (standard scoring):

Best option between Gus Edwards / Kenyan Drake @ NO
Deon Jackson @ NE
Christian Kirk vs LV
DJ Moore @ CIN

I am thinking if Edwards is active, I maybe sit down the BAL RB option since they could share more time or he could be a decoy, while if he is out I sit Christian Kirk, even though it is a somewhat favorable matchup. Maybe I just sit the BAL RB either way? I guess now we are just pretending DJ Moore is good again and has to be started :shrug:?

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 5, 2022

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Pain of Mind posted:

With JT out I now have some options. Which one sits between (standard scoring):

Best option between Gus Edwards / Kenyan Drake @ NO
Deon Jackson @ NE
Christian Kirk vs LV
DJ Moore @ CIN

I am thinking if Edwards is active, I maybe sit down the BAL RB option since they could share more time or he could be a decoy, while if he is out I sit Christian Kirk, even though it is a somewhat favorable matchup. Maybe I just sit the BAL RB either way? I guess now we are just pretending DJ Moore is good again and has to be started :shrug:?

Well it’s looking iffy if Gus is going to play. If he’s ruled out you gotta start Drake, if he plays I’d stay away from both

I think Deon Jackson might be the sit here as even though he’s the top dog this week it’s against NE plus Colts might just move random dudes in at RB

I don’t think you can sit Kirk as he’s starting to roll plus lol Raiders D

DJ coming is off two strong games

Caveat: I am a SA poster not an expert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

.5 PPR, pick two...

Pittman @ NE
Godwin vs Rams
J Williams vs GB
Kirk vs LV