Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
20-21 fomo frenzy bonanza was seriously the worst 'shoe-shine boy n granny-investing-tips' syndrome i've seen my whole life, permeating just not online but in real life amongst masses, even more than dotcom or early 00s "housing can only go up up up!!" wisdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
We are invited to a catholic baptism for a friend’s baby tomorrow.

Anyway, I was looking at the evite my friend sent and it had huge ads for “give the gift of Bitcoin!”. I’m sure that’s what every baby/couple wants, Bitcoin.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

20-21 fomo frenzy bonanza was seriously the worst 'shoe-shine boy n granny-investing-tips' syndrome i've seen my whole life, permeating just not online but in real life amongst masses, even more than dotcom or early 00s "housing can only go up up up!!" wisdom

i own what used to be $60 of NBA Top Shots based on speculation alone. if i sold rn it'd be like $7

edit and i deserve this L, please don't let anyone twist this otherwise

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Glumwheels posted:

We are invited to a catholic baptism for a friend’s baby tomorrow.

Anyway, I was looking at the evite my friend sent and it had huge ads for “give the gift of Bitcoin!”. I’m sure that’s what every baby/couple wants, Bitcoin.

it's your duty to put ten cents into some moonshot, just don't tell anyone

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

It was like every past speculation bubble combined

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

source your quotes!! :colbert:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

coelomate posted:

just wondering how much fun elon is having running

code:
SELECT * FROM direct_messages WHERE user1 = @realDonaldTrump OR user2 = @realDonaldTrump;
and scrolling away the nights.

must be nice to have billionaire-tier hobbies and buying billionaire-sized toys.

lol I wonder if musk can find any billionaire or politician blackmail material scrolling through everyone's DMs. might have actually been a great power move in "the great game" if that was his goal

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sardonik posted:

The entire way people conceptualize education as a checkmark for employment is wrong. There is an intrinsic good to society to have people college educated

It's too bad society doesn't exist, only number

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, I would say the issue with that era was breaking down and accepting that the Federal reserve could indeed make the stock market explode despite there being no economy to speak and hundreds of thousands of people dying. It was both unfair, but logical.

I am not surprised tons of people were caught with their pants down etc.

---------------

As for the UK, the stories are pretty sad, and I don't think there is going to be much to do about it. If anything, if things keep on going the same way, and even the financial sector in the UK will eventually be crushed. At the same time, prices are likely to continue rising since there is such a supply issue at hand, and how high inputs are going.

Also, I would say the UK is a bit more at risk fiscally speaking than the US. The US can soften some of the damage (after inflation drops) just with the strength of the USD. The UK may not be able in the same way, and rising yields are going to be more problematic.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 11:21 on Nov 5, 2022

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Rutibex posted:

lol I wonder if musk can find any billionaire or politician blackmail material scrolling through everyone's DMs. might have actually been a great power move in "the great game" if that was his goal

He doesn't own access to their messages just like he doesn't own the money that he supposedly has.

He's an obnoxious frontman holding onto other people's wealth, IMO. Black programs and old money. If he tried to spend too much of it himself without permission he'd get JFK'd.

Zuck too I'll bet; the money's not his. The millennial who owns 3% of millennial wealth doesn't really. Both have extensive ties to Intelligence projects, so why wouldn't their massive wealth just be more laundering of criminal deep state possessions?

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
SpaceX = half rear end front project for spy satellites and missiles

Tesla = half rear end front project for CIA drug trafficking and labor busting with a bonus of investor fraud

Boring Co / hyperloop = half rear end front project for an illegal underground road system for untouchables to move and traffick through

Neuralink = half rear end front project for god knows what

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

maxwellhill posted:

He doesn't own access to their messages just like he doesn't own the money that he supposedly has.

He's an obnoxious frontman holding onto other people's wealth, IMO. Black programs and old money. If he tried to spend too much of it himself without permission he'd get JFK'd.

Zuck too I'll bet; the money's not his. The millennial who owns 3% of millennial wealth doesn't really. Both have extensive ties to Intelligence projects, so why wouldn't their massive wealth just be more laundering of criminal deep state possessions?

Yep. They're just frontmen who get all the attention.

Pay no mind to the money trails for any of them or where they end. In fact definitely don't follow the trails because it can only end badly.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

maxwellhill posted:

Was the 2010s to 2021 tech bubble really an accident but simply the system working as intended as money flowed where it was desired? Lockmart was a just above 100 dollars a share in 2013, now it is 471.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

Was the 2010s to 2021 tech bubble really an accident but simply the system working as intended as money flowed where it was desired? Lockmart was a just above 100 dollars a share in 2013, now it is 471.

posiwid

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

In hindsight, lucking into graduating in 2009 was probably the best thing to happen to me. The low interest rate regime and tech bubble allowed me to buy and fully pay off my place and bank enough to retire when I want to, which happily coincides with rising interest rates

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

maxwellhill posted:

Every person who is wealthy is not part of an overarching government conspiracy, and often the answers are not thrilling, but boring.

Elon Musk is just the head of a business that, at the end of the day is a government contractor. His other business ventures serve to advance his interests and further the government contracts he seeks to obtain. He has thrived in an environment of diminishing government power, dismantling of the regulatory state, and increasing privatization.

Mark Zuckerberg became very wealthy off by using a better version of myspace/hotornot to acquire/extract personal information and sell it to whoever wanted it, sometimes the intelligence community.

While it isn't a giant reach to hold the position that the cooperation with intelligence agencies by Musk and Zuckerberg and others has allowed their respective businesses to circumvent red tape that should normally be there, everything is not a deep state plot or black program - its just people making money any way they can.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

It isn't that while Facebook itself (as a company) isn't that important but it as a source (through Whatsapp/Instagram/FB itself) is very useful for information gathering. What is the chance Android or IOS don't have backdoors?

Why is there so much concern about Huawei?

Exodus1984 posted:

Every person who is wealthy is not part of an overarching government conspiracy, and often the answers are not thrilling, but boring.

Elon Musk is just the head of a business that, at the end of the day is a government contractor. His other business ventures serve to advance his interests and further the government contracts he seeks to obtain. He has thrived in an environment of diminishing government power, dismantling of the regulatory state, and increasing privatization.

Mark Zuckerberg became very wealthy off by using a better version of myspace/hotornot to acquire/extract personal information and sell it to whoever wanted it, sometimes the intelligence community.

While it isn't a giant reach to hold the position that the cooperation with intelligence agencies by Musk and Zuckerberg and others has allowed their respective businesses to circumvent red tape that should normally be there, everything is not a deep state plot or black program - its just people making money any way they can.

I guess it is how you spin it since the federal government has also made sure these guys are getting money rained on them while getting as much intel as possible from them. It very well may be that Musk and Zuckerberg are doing their own thing, but they wouldn't have near the power and influence they had without government intervention. (Almost all of Elon's companies are subsidized by some part of the Federal government, as well as local governments.) It isn't an accident even if Musk still probably thinks he did it all himself.

What would Tesla even be without Federal tax credits and printing? Hell, SpaceX is just NASA without oversight.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 11:46 on Nov 5, 2022

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Exodus1984 posted:

capitalism is a state-level conspiracy against the working class. it's not deep. it's open and normalized to a point where we can look directly at it and say "this is boring."

Ardennes posted:

It isn't that while Facebook itself (as a company) isn't that important but it as a source (through Whatsapp/Instagram/FB itself) is very useful for information gathering. What is the chance Android or IOS don't have backdoors?

Why is there so much concern about Huawei?

the individual companies and people aren't important to the system. sousveillance society was openly pursued by capitalist states through programmes like darpa's lifelog because the stability of cybernetic capitalism is the better maintained by greater amounts of real-time feedback. it just so happened that zuckerberg and facebook et al. were the individual agents to produce a system that afforded the feedback to maximize stability, and so they, out of many possible candidates, were integrated into the governing machinery. they are concerned with huawei because they surmise or know it provides that real-time feedback to a communist system.

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

Zodium posted:

capitalism is a state-level conspiracy against the working class. it's not deep. it's open and normalized to a point where we can look directly at it and say "this is boring."

Exactly, except that it isn’t so much a conspiracy as that’s just how capitalism works.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Zodium posted:

the individual companies and people aren't important to the system. sousveillance society was openly pursued by capitalist states through programmes like darpa's lifelog because the stability of cybernetic capitalism is the better maintained by greater amounts of real-time feedback. it just so happened that zuckerberg and facebook et al. were the individual agents to produce a system that afforded the feedback to maximize stability, and so they, out of many possible candidates, were integrated into the governing machinery. they are concerned with huawei because they surmise or know it provides that real-time feedback to a communist system.

Or rather Hauwei provides it to a rival system. It isn't just about capitalism, but in particular, American capitalism. One could argue that the working class is always underthreat, but the entire civilization we know now comes from one source of power and it is designed to protect it.

Exodus1984 posted:

Exactly, except that it isn’t so much a conspiracy as that’s just how capitalism works.

Or rather evolved over time. As imperialism moved from a traditional colonial relationship to a financial one, the tools needed to control access to manpower and resources needed to be refined and you needed a common source of assets to efficiently do that.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 11:59 on Nov 5, 2022

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Zodium posted:

:nsa:

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Ardennes posted:

Or rather evolved over time. As imperialism moved from a traditional colonial relationship to a financial one, the tools needed to control access to manpower and resources needed to be refined and you needed a common source of assets to efficiently do that.

That is a great point.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Exodus1984 posted:

:thunk:
is that so Agent Exodus1984
https://theintercept.com/2022/10/31/social-media-disinformation-dhs/

quote:

The Department of Homeland Security is quietly broadening its efforts to curb speech it considers dangerous, an investigation by The Intercept has found. Years of internal DHS memos, emails, and documents — obtained via leaks and an ongoing lawsuit, as well as public documents — illustrate an expansive effort by the agency to influence tech platforms.

The work, much of which remains unknown to the American public, came into clearer view earlier this year when DHS announced a new “Disinformation Governance Board”: a panel designed to police misinformation (false information spread unintentionally), disinformation (false information spread intentionally), and malinformation (factual information shared, typically out of context, with harmful intent) that allegedly threatens U.S. interests. While the board was widely ridiculed, immediately scaled back, and then shut down within a few months, other initiatives are underway as DHS pivots to monitoring social media now that its original mandate — the war on terror — has been wound down.

Behind closed doors, and through pressure on private platforms, the U.S. government has used its power to try to shape online discourse.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Rutibex posted:

In the sociopath simulator (sorry, "simulator") that is our modern techno capitalist hellscape, he would be foolish not to try. It's right there.

Small but real chance his decision to stop fighting and actually buy twitter was motivated by "with all this info and platform, maybe I CAN STOP NUCLEAR WAR" given his other manic rantings.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

Or rather Hauwei provides it to a rival system. It isn't just about capitalism, but in particular, American capitalism. One could argue that the working class is always underthreat, but the entire civilization we know now comes from one source of power and it is designed to protect it.

it is just about capitalism. the post-ww2 state, whether capitalist or communist, is in the business of maximizing stability so as to serve as a more effective attractor--in the capitalist state, to maximize production of capital, and in the socialist state, to maximize control of the means of production. thus, while america may be the origin of cybernetic capitalism, it isn't remotely american, because the national scale is not meaningful to Capital. does Capital reward americans over and above, say, germans? no. did it hesitate to brutally deindustrialize the US when Deng signaled to it a better profit to stability ratio in China? again, no. what materially anchors Capital to the US? nothing. the US is simply a very stable place defended by two oceans.

quote:

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Zodium posted:

it is just about capitalism. the post-ww2 state, whether capitalist or communist, is in the business of maximizing stability so as to serve as a more effective attractor--in the capitalist state, to maximize production of capital, and in the socialist state, to maximize control of the means of production. thus, while america may be the origin of cybernetic capitalism, it isn't remotely american, because the national scale is not meaningful to Capital. does Capital reward americans over and above, say, germans? no. did it hesitate to brutally deindustrialize the US when Deng signaled to it a better profit to stability ratio in China? again, no. what materially anchors Capital to the US? nothing. the US is simply a very stable place defended by two oceans.

Multi-national corporations still need a source for a monopoly of force, they can't exist without it. It is just that the US state doesn't necessarily prioritize its own borders (look at the status of Italia before Ceasar), but it is simply one more province in the imperium and capital is simply moved from one province to the other.

But that doesn't mean the empire doesn't exist. American industry moved to China becomes those in control of the US falsely assumed they had complete control over the situation and it was now apart of their domain as much as Japan. They were wrong. There are borders beyond the empire, and now the worm has turned.

All o this does matter because geopolitical movements do have very clear effects, and the might of the US can fall on the population of a capitalist state as much as a socialist one. It is also why you need more them capitalism to describe what is going on.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
there are many spirits and demons controlling our world. Kapital is a major demon, as is Uncle Sam. they are different though and you use different words of power to invoke them

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

Multi-national corporations still need a source for a monopoly of force, they can't exist without it. It is just that the US state doesn't necessarily prioritize its own borders (look at the status of Italia before Ceasar), but it is simply one more province in the imperium and capital is simply moved from one province to the other.

But that doesn't mean the empire doesn't exist. American industry moved to China becomes those in control of the US falsely assumed they had complete control over the situation and it was now apart of their domain as much as Japan. They were wrong. There are borders beyond the empire, and now the worm has turned.

All o this does matter because geopolitical movements do have very clear effects, and the might of the US can fall on the population of a capitalist state as much as a socialist one. It is also why you need more them capitalism to describe what is going on.

of course the capitalist empire exists. that is exactly my point: even though it began there, it isn't american capitalism, because the US is a province no different from any other. the US state isn't invested with any additional power over it, it can only serve or fail to serve, as any other state. american industry moved to China because it had to. it was compelled by the feedback the system received, not because the american ruling class had a choice between China or some other place and arbitrarily went with China. any member of the ruling class who resisted deindustrialization, and there were many now-forgotten capitalists too invested in their nation to serve without hesitation, were simply removed from power and replaced by Capital.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Zodium posted:

of course the capitalist empire exists. that is exactly my point: even though it began there, it isn't american capitalism, because the US is a province no different from any other. the US state isn't invested with any additional power over it, it can only serve or fail to serve, as any other state. american industry moved to China because it had to. it was compelled by the feedback the system received, not because the american ruling class had a choice between China or some other place and arbitrarily went with China. any member of the ruling class who resisted deindustrialization, and there were many now-forgotten capitalists too invested in their nation to serve without hesitation, were simply removed from power and replaced by Capital.

It is American capitalism though, it isn't just about random capitalists moving back and forth but a system with a center of it. The United States functionally is a province but it isn't a province of a nebulous entity. The American state serves American capital interests...but so does the German and Japanese state.

You can clearly see it at the moment as their interests are subordinated for what is needed for American interests. The move to China wasn't about betraying the interests of the American apparatus but the wrong assumption that they still had control over the situation. The US state is invested in more power because American capitalists need it to have more influence, they need it to bully other nations, for USAID to scoop up the assets of other states etc.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
individual business owners did not do business with China because they believed they were part of a plot to expand American power. they did it because cheap labor would line their pockets. the spirit of mammon filled them and moved their hands, not the spirit of america

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

It is American capitalism though, it isn't just about random capitalists moving back and forth but a system with a center of it. The United States functionally is a province but it isn't a province of a nebulous entity. The American state serves American capital interests...but so does the German and Japanese state.

You can clearly see it at the moment as their interests are subordinated for what is needed for American interests. The move to China wasn't about betraying the interests of the American apparatus but the wrong assumption that they still had control over the situation. The US state is invested in more power because American capitalists need it to have more influence, they need it to bully other nations, for USAID to scoop up the assets of other states etc.

it is precisely a province of a nebulous entity, one that's entirely driven by parameters of stability and profit. the european ruling classes aren't shooting themselves in the head. they are moving their industry out of europe not because they are subordinating themselves to america, but because america is stable and europe is not, and they have no concern for the working classes of their countries. none of them serve national interests. if they don't move, then they will be replaced, much like parts of the american ruling class was. the whole point of cybernetic capitalism is that it self-regulates; the ruling class and the states they run are Capital's foremost servants, not its controllers. as it collapses, it's going to cannibalize americans as much as it will germans.

Rutibex posted:

individual business owners did not do business with China because they believed they were part of a plot to expand American power. they did it because cheap labor would line their pockets. the spirit of mammon filled them and moved their hands, not the spirit of america

that's right.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Rutibex posted:

It is that they are allowed to though, they weren't doing business in China during the 1970s. It is simply that went on so long that it completely undermined the system. American capitalists aren't united though, you can see during the trade wars there was rifts.

Zodium posted:

it is precisely a province of a nebulous entity, one that's entirely driven by parameters of stability and profit. the european ruling classes aren't shooting themselves in the head. they are moving their industry out of europe not because they are subordinating themselves to america, but because america is stable and europe is not, and they have no concern for the working classes of their countries. none of them serve national interests. if they don't move, then they will be replaced, much like parts of the american ruling class was. the whole point of cybernetic capitalism is that it self-regulates; the ruling class and the states they run are Capital's foremost servants, not its controllers. as it collapses, it's going to cannibalize americans as much as it will germans.

that's right.

That form of capitalism can't exist without organization. Those German capitalists would much rather get cheap Russian gas for example, but they aren't because they are simply not allowed to by Americans (with some support) who did not feel it is in their interests. There is a heirarchy and it isn't random.

To be fair, American capitalists don't really care what happens to average Americans but they do need the American state to exist to enforce their will. You still need a capital province even if you don't really care what is going on with the plebians.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

It is that they are allowed to though, they weren't doing business in China during the 1970s. It is simply that went on so long that it completely undermined the system. American capitalists aren't united though, you can see during the trade wars there was rifts.

That form of capitalism can't exist without organization. Those German capitalists would much rather get cheap Russian gas for example, but they aren't because they are simply not allowed to by Americans (with some support) who did not feel it is in their interests. There is a heirarchy and it isn't random.

To be fair, American capitalists don't really care what happens to average Americans but they do need the American state to exist to enforce their will. You still need a capital province even if you don't really care what is going on with the plebians.

there is no great outcry among european capitalists to turn the gas spigot back on. as noted many times in the ukraine thread, europeans are fully on board with what's happening. that's not because america isn't "allowing" them to pursue their national material interest of turning russian gas into cars and biotech products, but because they are concerned with the stability and profit of their local-scale system (company) and the higher-scale system (Capital) it exists within, not the nation.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Zodium posted:

there is no great outcry among european capitalists to turn the gas spigot back on. as noted many times in the ukraine thread, europeans are fully on board with what's happening. that's not because america isn't "allowing" them to pursue their national material interest of turning russian gas into cars and biotech products, but because they are concerned with the stability and profit of their local-scale system (company) and the higher-scale system (Capital) it exists within, not the nation.

Eh, I wouldn't say that by a long shot. There are certainly tensions in Europe and they are taking some big hits. At the end of the day they are siding with the Americans but I would say things are very much not going exactly to plan. Germany especially is taking it in the teet

Also, I mean the US in all likelihood was behind blowing up a bunch of pipelines.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 14:11 on Nov 5, 2022

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Xaris posted:

lets see how british people are doing... pro watch:

Children of Men got it right. That movie was set in 2027.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Ardennes posted:

the us military were the special band of armed men who served dupont and united fruit once upon a time and are the special bands of armed men on the payroll of halliburton, lockmart, etc

the intelligence complex and state department are critical tools in smoothing out points of friction that slow the pace of exploitation

the fed and us currency serve a unique role in maintaining the petrodollar and global trade, again to avoid anything that might slow the pace of exploitation

it is a capital province in that it is extremely valuable capital on the asset sheet of the ecumenical firm that is all of this poo poo

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

atelier morgan posted:

the us military were the special band of armed men who served dupont and united fruit once upon a time and are the special bands of armed men on the payroll of halliburton, lockmart, etc

the intelligence complex and state department are critical tools in smoothing out points of friction that slow the pace of exploitation

the fed and us currency serve a unique role in maintaining the petrodollar and global trade, again to avoid anything that might slow the pace of exploitation

it is a capital province in that it is extremely valuable capital on the asset sheet of the ecumenical firm that is all of this poo poo

It is just that ecumenical firm has limits, and not all capitalists are necessarily part of it. You can very much have splits in capital even if since 1945 there was one big group in charge.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

It is just that ecumenical firm has limits, and not all capitalists are necessarily part of it. You can very much have splits in capital even if since 1945 there was one big group in charge.

Capital is self-organized. it does not need a group of human beings providing input, join the pieces any which way you like and the system will sort itself out. in the post-ww2 mode, capitalists compete to maximize overall system stability (via cybernetics) and profit (via exploitation), and the better they do in the competition, the more resources the larger system allocates them in turn. a system of "scientific capitalism" deliberately designed to cut nations out because of WW1 and WW2 bringing the world to the brink of communism.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Zodium posted:

Capital is self-organized. it does not need a group of human beings providing input, join the pieces any which way you like and the system will sort itself out. in the post-ww2 mode, capitalists compete to maximize overall system stability (via cybernetics) and profit (via exploitation), and the better they do in the competition, the more resources the larger system allocates them in turn. a system of "scientific capitalism" deliberately designed to cut nations out because of WW1 and WW2 bringing the world to the brink of communism.

It is self-organized...by Americans, the development of all that tech wasn't an accident and was purposefully facilited by the state. It didn't just pop up but was the concered result of planning and investment.

Admittedly, it doesn't mean someone can replace the Americans as they replaced the British, but I think it would be a much more akward and potentially violent rupture.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 15:34 on Nov 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ardennes posted:

It is self-organized...by Americans

:shepface: