Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

gonna boost my toot about poofing beefers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

When I was in college one of my friends lived out of state. They didn’t want to drive there and back over winter break or pay for long term parking at the airport so I let them leave their car in front of my house for a few weeks. After a week my neighbors flipped out and kept calling the police about “an abandoned car” on the street. After the sixth or seventh time they got a huge fine and they wanted me to pay it. I told them to get hosed.

A guy came and knocked on my door once and screamed into my Ring about how he was going to torch my car if I parked it in front of his house again

I think he's since died, old people are just fuckin' batty

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The conservative movement has already used him up and thrown him away and he doesn't understand that yet

hope it stays that way and that him being free is more of a prison than actual prison.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AchewoodNC/status/1588941957614940161

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

the toot from the birdsite

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/marcorasi1960/status/1588675140769955843

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Spaced God posted:

the toot from the birdsite

Mastodon's not the town square it's the tootin' common

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

apparently cohost is the new thing instead of mastodon because mastodon requires a phd to figure out

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

im reluctant to jump ship on twitter yet though. there's still way too much potential in this site as it collapses. plus, always step up into a lifeboat

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

'im sorry that my dick is too big' i say as my dick is thrust into a meat grinder in real time

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

thank god i live in a rent-controlled building

https://twitter.com/WashProbs/status/1588901331007582208

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

this makes me want to vote more actually

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dril/status/473815588503293952

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tooting Commons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tooting Commons consist of two adjacent areas of common land lying between Balham, Streatham and Tooting, in south west London: Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Graveney Common.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

A guy came and knocked on my door once and screamed into my Ring about how he was going to torch my car if I parked it in front of his house again

I think he's since died, old people are just fuckin' batty

Yea these people were old as gently caress. But it wasn’t even in front of their house! They were just mad that a car with Ohio plates was parked across the street for like six weeks.

Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

Yea these people were old as gently caress. But it wasn’t even in front of their house! They were just mad that a car with Ohio plates was parked across the street for like six weeks.

If I were a more spiteful person I'd be buying total shitbox cars for a thousand or two, registering/insuring them, and parking them in front of that guy's house forever.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
pharaoh tootincommon aka king toot

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

goddamn prescient

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

well it is legit nice but lmao at paying $108k a year to live there.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

Mastodon's not the town square it's the tootin' common

i came up with this one on the spur of the moment and am pretty proud of it. thank you and god bless america

Apr 7, 2003

Louisgod posted:

Especially when you can invest in this beauty instead

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Was watching "love is blind" or whatever its called with my gf and were pretty sure its taking place in Texas and like half the people are rich and this one women is like a speech therapist who also buys and flips and rents units and she's showing her new hubby this one and she's like "I bought it with my real estate partner all cash for like $300k and with the reno we think we can rent it for $6k a month" and I just don't understand why anyone would pay that to live in loving texas

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ubiquity75/status/1588940940655611904

extremely trumpy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghJ6yAtnyg8

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Was watching "love is blind" or whatever its called with my gf and were pretty sure its taking place in Texas and like half the people are rich and this one women is like a speech therapist who also buys and flips and rents units and she's showing her new hubby this one and she's like "I bought it with my real estate partner all cash for like $300k and with the reno we think we can rent it for $6k a month" and I just don't understand why anyone would pay that to live in loving texas

Everyone on TV is rich, hth

Apr 7, 2003

Teen Mom is a hard show to take seriously when the supposedly destitute mom has a Brabus Mercedes in the driveway.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Louisgod posted:

it's also in the gayborhood where I live so you might see me trudging down the street if you live there

here's the real estate agent's official profile photo of himself, there are about 10,000 of him living in this neighborhood

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Everyone on TV is rich, hth

There were a few people who were just getting into their careers/not as rich, usually revealed when their partners asked them to sign prenups

Home flipper ladies parents owned a chain of bail bond places lol

Another person had a luxury apartment, ate out every day, and spent a shitload on plastic surgery, and she owned several insurance franchises. Her family were wealthy Israelis. Her dad was grilling the guy she was marrying like "do you think you can provide the lifestyle my daughter wants" and the guy was like "im a wastewater plant operator and I grew up without heat or ac. I can do my best I guess"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

it's also in the gayborhood where I live so you might see me trudging down the street if you live there

here's the real estate agent's official profile photo of himself, there are about 10,000 of him living in this neighborhood

I can see the human mask slipping off his face

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Teen Mom is a hard show to take seriously when the supposedly destitute mom has a Brabus Mercedes in the driveway.

walking home from the club last night I saw some dickhead revving a Lamborghini Aventador and I stared daggers at his tinted windows in honor of cspam

Apr 7, 2003

I work as a Starbucks barista and make taxidermy art in my spare time. My girlfriend sells toilet bowl doilies on Etsy. Our house budget is $900K.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Louisgod posted:

it's loving poo poo. Bedroom right next to living room. No backyard. But oo u get glass floors thatll be fun for 5 minutes

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

quite a gently caress you got mine lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I work as a Starbucks barista and make taxidermy art in my spare time. My girlfriend sells toilet bowl doilies on Etsy. Our house budget is $900K.

my grandmother was big into these crocheted toilet paper cover doll dresses

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

the pettiest fat bitch and I MISS HIM!!!

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

My wife's grandma had her bathroom recarpeted and has stuff like that all over the room. Seems gross to me, idk

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

tacodaemon posted:

i don't need that face staring me down while I do my Terrible Business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
suspended high upon a geyser of my own making; a pillar of posting pride