Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i awoke from my slumber to see radar and all the peenutties doing the #renegade dance at the foot of my bed. here is an artists impression its not perfect (i could not remember all the moves)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

blatman posted:

intergalactic spinning rims

At least one for sure

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

GAMER saucer with RGB LED lighting and liquid cooling

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

poisonpill posted:

:sweatdrop:

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

poisonpill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miN-fuSr7_U

the greatest mystery in ufology is if they bought it or built it themselves

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i am begging this very reality that if we are being visited by aliens that they have no consumer culture to speak of. like seriously, God, demiurge, archons, the void, whatever, please don't

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

we'll be eating xorxblan brand potato-analogue chips by christmas

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Riot Bimbo posted:

i am begging this very reality that if we are being visited by aliens that they have no consumer culture to speak of. like seriously, God, demiurge, archons, the void, whatever, please don't
gently caress that

im going to beccome a missionary for the omniversal church and anyone who slams the door in my face is getting their brains melted by holy havana rays

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i will invest heavily in whatever tokens the aliens are peddling, fungible or otherwise

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1588985140705099778

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My fringe bet for how ukraine/russia/europe plays out is that war will continue for a while, europe in totality will be a wasteland of pity, and a nuclear device will go off, and somebody will get glassed, and whoever is left will go fortress mode, and it'll have all been part and parcel the design, so a bunch of methed out demonic fuckers can make judge dredd real

gently caress uaptheory lol

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Hrrrmmnnn nah I think I'll keep worrying, ta

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Riot Bimbo posted:

gently caress uaptheory lol

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1588137323996364800

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

A rocket spinning of control, like that one spiral that freaked everyone out a few years ago?

or two green garbage bags filled with industrial helium, tied shut and together with some teflon tape, with a chemical glow light tied between the two. when it ascends the unevenly filled bags go into a flat spiral and whip the chemical light around in a circle like that. takes a lot longer to rise than just a single garbage bag balloon as well

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

you got an alibi?

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

it has all been a sign

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

nine inch nails???

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Wait the average nail is 9 inches?
Oh no, this is distressing.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Gravid Topiary posted:

or two green garbage bags filled with industrial helium, tied shut and together with some teflon tape, with a chemical glow light tied between the two. when it ascends the unevenly filled bags go into a flat spiral and whip the chemical light around in a circle like that. takes a lot longer to rise than just a single garbage bag balloon as well

Ah, occam's razor

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Tekne posted:

it has all been a sign

I don't know what that is in the middle but it looks like hebrew which reminds me I wanted to introduce the thread (damnit I did it again) to Unsong. It's an excellent book available online in which the first apollo mission hits a wall and cracks the sky which lets back in the divine light. In universe basically everything in the kabbala/tora is real so there are a thousand thousand names of god that each do something, some are useless some are incredibly powerful. One points an arrow to wherever the moon is while another bestows a soul on an inanimate object. The names only work if spoken by a person so in order to discover them giant corporations employ sweatshops of workers who just say random syllables assigned by a computer all day to brute force it and then copyright/trademark the name when found so anybody that wants to use it has to pay per use. The protagonist is a kabbalist who accidentally stumbles on an incredibly powerful name and goes up against the powers that be. Unsong is the name of the international police enforcement arm dealing with the names of god.

Another type of "magick" that exists is placebomancy which is basically you can do magick if you can convince reality via a placebo effect that what you intend is real, basically whoever can cosplay a wizard the best is able to convince reality he can do magick and thus can do magick. It all gets much crazier and deeper from there but it deals with a lot of the more esoteric stuff this thread gets into and it is written better than any internet book has a right to be. You can find it at https://www.unsongbook.com

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Gravid Topiary posted:

The birds were macguyver all along

Sg1 was right but not in the way we all thought

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

The Demilich posted:

Wait the average nail is 9 inches?
Oh no, this is distressing.
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, gray alien guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!

the triangle is a representation of the tetragrammaton

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

A rocket spinning of control, like that one spiral that freaked everyone out a few years ago?

are you talking about the one sighted over Norway? pretty sure that one was a Russian icbm test where they were testing evasion systems, spiraling wildly in the terminal phase

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Ah, occam's razor

If you're out to prank some people or just make a cool light in the sky, sure that's more likely than aliens. It doesn't really rise up though, it just hangs out, and it's not really spinning like a glow stick tied to a bag.

Spergin Morlock posted:

are you talking about the one sighted over Norway? pretty sure that one was a Russian icbm test where they were testing evasion systems, spiraling wildly in the terminal phase

Something like that, it made a cool spiral shape in the sky. Which this one isn't, I guess

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

If you're out to prank some people or just make a cool light in the sky, sure that's more likely than aliens. It doesn't really rise up though, it just hangs out, and it's not really spinning like a glow stick tied to a bag.

Something like that, it made a cool spiral shape in the sky. Which this one isn't, I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXA8WmFnp8s

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tekne posted:

it has all been a sign

good news, i've been learning hebrew and this literally just says passion lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

good news, i've been learning hebrew and this literally just says passion lol

I still haven't gotten anything translated from the book I bought. the one written by the former head of IDFs space operations who claimed earth is already in contact with a galactic federation. I'd love to know if it reads straight, or if it will just be his attempt at scifi which is what I expect

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

getting balance for the Second Battle of Poltava
edit lol holy poo poo I was just making a shitpost but apparently some big brained foreign policy type already has a write up on this
https://intpolicydigest.org/the-sec...%20of%20Europe.

Bilirubin has issued a correction as of 06:26 on Nov 6, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

I still haven't gotten anything translated from the book I bought. the one written by the former head of IDFs space operations who claimed earth is already in contact with a galactic federation. I'd love to know if it reads straight, or if it will just be his attempt at scifi which is what I expect

i would love to front for clout but lmao i can't remotely come close to deciphering that

it would be cool as gently caress to have that in english but if it's still not done this time in 2023 come back to me

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

D-Pad posted:

New badspace. Different from their usual stuff but still good. I urge everyone to read through the past ones, they're exactly the tone of this thread.

https://www.badspacecomics.com/post/komarovs-fall

Thank you for posting this, these are unbelievably good

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

help i've just passed through a temporal dislocation. radar is making me live this hour over again

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Jazerus posted:

help i've just passed through a temporal dislocation. radar is making me live this hour over again

Amor fati, dude! I told you, dog!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

anyone who is ride or die amor fati is basically a sub that eats from a dog food bowl and sleeps in a kennel and is therefore beneath me

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Riot Bimbo posted:

anyone who is ride or die amor fati is basically a sub that eats from a dog food bowl and sleeps in a kennel and is therefore beneath me

Woah, kink shaming much???

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Barry Foster posted:

Woah, kink shaming much???

yeah!!!!!

or im a top

you decide

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
The real God delusion is thinking he's not a twinky cuddlepilled bottom

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

bottoming is basically a platonic ideal and form, it's just underneath anyone who can count their number of incarnations left on a single hand

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Riot Bimbo posted:

its np as long as everyone involved has provided enthusiastic consent

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

possible abduction/medical experimentation idk

craft apparently visible only to the witness

light making repeated perpendicular movements

clear sighting of saucer w/ portholes; possible missing time

kinda disjointed report; describes time being stopped

lost time/erased memory

several reports; lost time/surgical wound(?)

spanish language report about slowly transforming ufo (I think)

several reports of contact, though no memory of who or what that is

sky goes black over campsite repeatedly while beam of light appears to "scan" river

tall humanoids surround bed

saucer lands near several parked vehicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

oh poo poo, thank you to whoever got me the tag :cheers: