Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

My chud acquaintance is parroting a supposed Twitter exchange from some NFT rando with Melon. He is implying and I quote, "Twitter lib chud employees were selling blue checkmarks for $15k". He probably used the word chud because I used it. He hasn't provided me a link.

Edit: my acquaintance heard it from a crypto dude. It's probably entirely fake. Why do I still talk to this person....

Panaflex fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Panaflex posted:

My chud acquaintance is parroting a supposed Twitter exchange from some NFT rando with Melon saying, and I quote, "Twitter lib chud employees were selling blue checkmarks for $15k". He probably used the word chud because I used it. He hasn't provided me a link.

lol

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

User ads are pretty cool, I'll never turn them off.
The Muskagee experiment is not cool and he turns me off.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Herrvillain posted:

:yeeclaw:
I never really liked, "The Man Without a Country", but something like Nolan's sentence seems like the perfect fate for this kind of management myrmidon. Just drop them on a boat somewhere with no one to suck up to, and no subordinates to manipulate with lines like, "I won't ask you to do anything I wouldn't do myself."

Bruh... dont need to quote 6 panels of tweets to reply

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Panaflex posted:

My chud acquaintance is parroting a supposed Twitter exchange from some NFT rando with Melon. He is implying and I quote, "Twitter lib chud employees were selling blue checkmarks for $15k". He probably used the word chud because I used it. He hasn't provided me a link.

hahhaa what?!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Panaflex posted:

lib chuds :argh:

cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Panaflex posted:

It's from a reddit wall street bets user so either a troll or an idiot that was getting scammed.

Edit: https://i.redd.it/r9znqrmh78y91.jpg

cracker fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 6, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

User ads are pretty cool, I'll never turn them off.
The Muskagee experiment is not cool and he turns me off.

What was the Muskagee excitement? The movie was the airmen. Ya know, pilots

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Panaflex posted:

Edit: my acquaintance heard it from a crypto dude. It's probably entirely fake. Why do I still talk to this person....

https://twitter.com/ThelatehansiVH/status/1588606508522430464

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

What was the Muskagee excitement? The movie was the airmen. Ya know, pilots

I know you can be a little bit behind on some things but get this: the U.S government did and does terrible things to black people.
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he did it for the 1st amendment

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

cracker posted:

It's from a reddit wall street bets user so either a troll or an idiot that was getting scammed.

Ah, the apes have arrived. Just in case you thought this circus didn't have enough clowns as it is.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

wow wsbchairman, an anonymous account wasn't verified? god drat i'm so glad elon is changing the system.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

wow wsbchairman, an anonymous account wasn't verified? god drat i'm so glad elon is changing the system.

whose up for taking a 6 year trip to mars?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

cracker posted:

Musk probably slandering the same exact ex-employees he's frantically trying to rehire.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's probably not true, but if twitter employees were actually scamming wallstreetbets guys for $15k they're cooler than i gave them credit for

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Please come back. I was only joking when I said "You're fired".

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Castor Poe posted:

lol

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

It was in the spam folder, it wasn't real!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

whose up for taking a 6 year trip to mars?

I'd like to but I just don't have a proper connection to buy this amount of hallucinogens.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Elon acting out the literal title of the leading text on borderline personality disorder

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Kingo Ligma posted:

Elon acting out the literal title of the leading text on borderline personality disorder

lmao

for those who dont know, it's "I hate you, don't leave me"

for those who do know, i'm sorry

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

i cannot believe this is happening in public

like people have said, it happens a lot, but like, it's wild that it's just... out there

e. and boy, he's gonna need back people who aren't desperate, and who know that depending on severity, this is their chance to write whatever contract they want lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ben shapino posted:

lmao

no one cares ben

Herrvillain
Apr 13, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

e. and boy, he's gonna need back people who aren't desperate, and who know that depending on severity, this is their chance to write whatever contract they want lol

Countdown to a leaked offer letter where one of the perks is free Twitter Blue.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no one cares ben

mumpy... why are you being mean to me

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

BlackIronHeart posted:

I hope those folks are offering to help at a consultant rate of $5,000/hour. Elon's got the cash, he can afford it.

Hmm come back and work 80 hrs/week on salary or take my 60 days of WARN pay for 0hrs/week :hmmyes:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ben shapino posted:

mumpy... why are you being mean to me

I'm mean to everyone, what makes you special?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'm mean to everyone, what makes you special?

im better than you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

big black turnout posted:

Hmm come back and work 80 hrs/week on salary or take my 60 days of WARN pay for 0hrs/week :hmmyes:

get a better job

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ben shapino posted:

im better than you

okay

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

ben shapino posted:

im better than you

Hmm, you say that, and I’d love to believe you, and yet I don’t see any blue checkmark besides your name indicating you are better than me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger posted:

Hmm, you say that, and I’d love to believe you, and yet I don’t see any blue checkmark besides your name indicating you are better than me

let him have this. he ap·par·ent·ly has nothing else

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Castor Poe posted:

Please come back for $8 a month

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ben shapino posted:

lmao

shut the gently caress up "ben"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

shut the gently caress up "ben"

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Hopes and dreams for the next few weeks:

- Elon continues find new ways to gently caress up every 6-8 hours (this is almost guaranteed.)
- He severely damages or even loses control of his other companies in the process of trying to salvage Twitter.
- He pisses off a bunch of very rich and powerful people in the process.
- One of them just gets completely fed up with the guy and leaks footage of his adventures on Epstein island or at a horrifying billionaires' Eyes Wide Shut party. Maybe cannibalism is involved???
- A weird bug bites him on the balls.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

MikeJF posted:

$8 charge to replace the plat icon with

no other effects

I’m currently loud and mad at admins

but whatever the demands are I’ll take em to grand chamber of QCS and see what mercy they can bestow on this idiot binch

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Libra posted:

- Elon continues find new ways to gently caress up every 6-8 hours (this is almost guaranteed.)

If I can do it, so can the richest butthole on top of poo poo mountain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

teen witch posted:

I’m currently loud and mad at admins

but whatever the demands are I’ll take em to grand chamber of QCS and see what mercy they can bestow on this idiot binch

Yeah they need to let you buy it for someone else and 5 bucks to switch back :grin: