Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dunno yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna fry up some perogies, steam some broccoli, and top it off with some fried eggs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pizza with eggs bacon and precooked potatoes on it. Non dairy cheese. The bacon is mixed with the cheese for the sake of tastiness and the potatoes are cut to bite size to prevent boulders from forming in your mouth cavity

Delicious.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 50 minutes!
Leftover beef bourguignon that I was pretty happy with.

I don't LOVE the taste/scent of sage so I cut it 50/50 with rosemary and it was the right call.

The chuck roast I bought might have been the most marbled cut of beef I've ever seen.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Pizza with eggs bacon and precooked potatoes on it. Non dairy cheese. The bacon is mixed with the cheese for the sake of tastiness and the potatoes are cut to bite size to prevent boulders from forming in your mouth cavity

Delicious.

uh...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Breakfast pizza man it's good stuff every once in a year. No pepperoni and I used butter to give the bread a good rich taste to match the toppings

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Breakfast pizza man it's good stuff every once in a year. No pepperoni and I used butter to give the bread a good rich taste to match the toppings

I get breakfast pizza, but potatoes (plenty of dough and carbs alone as a standard pizza), and the most offensive is the "non-dairy cheese."

:confused:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I get breakfast pizza, but potatoes (plenty of dough and carbs alone as a standard pizza), and the most offensive is the "non-dairy cheese."

I have a lactose free relative and the butter is fine enough but sweet loving poo poo are the cheese approximations vile.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

it's sopressata, chorizo, black olives, and red sauce. i didn't color correct the photo this time.i ate it last night. it was ok.

there is in fact a hole in it.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Whats the hole for

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

pulled the dough too far too soon. if you were trying to joke around, well, i don't know if this is the thread!

i made the chicken 65. the saag paneer is from a pouch.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

it's sopressata, chorizo, black olives, and red sauce. i didn't color correct the photo this time.i ate it last night. it was ok.

there is in fact a hole in it.

Do you use a pizza oven like an ooni? Wondering if we should get one?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

probably gonna tart up a costco cheese pizza keep it easy

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

nexous posted:

Do you use a pizza oven like an ooni? Wondering if we should get one?

i just use an oven, a stone, and a preheating/cooking method I've been finessing for two years now that gets the stone up to about 650 Fahrenheit. makes a decent crust.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've oddly been eating more than once today. I had some almonds and a few pieces of beef jerky earlier and just had 2 frozen white castle "sandwiches." I'll have the leftover soggy rear end half Jersey Mike's sub from yesterday for dinner at midnight.

When I typed white castle it reminded me of this SNL skit I've seen posted on SA that I actually find hilarious that mentions them as a sandwich place. That's not the joke though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NgUhEs1R4

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Made that spanakopita skillet again

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I cant eat dairy. My entire body fills with gas, I get mood swings probably from the gas, and general flu like symptoms for a day or two.

I have found certain items to be palatable and very cooked milk to be okay i.e Tikka masala. Which doesn't seem to cause a really bad reaction. I've found that non dairy cheese can be okay. Slices are alright. Certain cheeses are okay but never by themselves.

It's horrible. And when I mean I fill up with gas I fart so loving loudly and for so long and it smells like death. It's really bad. Especially with a co-habitant. Like a full 25-30s fart because releasing the gas releases the pressure of my stomach or intestines pressing against the rest of my body.

Hope I don't ruin your dinner.

Anyway, sweet n sour chicken, from frozen pork pot stickers and shrimp fried rice tonight.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

runchild posted:

Made that spanakopita skillet again

We got that queued up for tomorrow. It’s a winner

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I cant eat dairy.

Half my diet is cheese. How do you go on?

Honestly I'm sorry that you have that issue. I've had some dairy gently caress me up for a while before and I'm not sure why but it sucked. Couldn't drink milk or anything straight like you said. It went away and I'm not sure why. But I am grateful.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sjömansbiff is on deck for tomorroe night, beets currently pickling

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Someone pmd me that there's a dude in here that fucks pizzas who is it

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Can only recall 1 pizza pic with a hole in it

I ordered pizza cause the wife went to a family thing

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Electricity is very expensive ATM where I live, so I don't like to use the oven. Fortunately there are alternatives. Camera had trouble focusing.

Was 17C indoors when I woke up this morning, had our first snow too, but I got extra blankets so it's real comfy to sleep, worse when you get out of bed. Firewood was used up too so I had to go out and chop some, which warms you up all by itself, when I got back inside with a weeks worth it felt almost too warm. But it passes in a while so build fires, got it to 19.5C now.

Last night visited my parents, got cheese cake with bilberry jam (homemade jam from bilberries picked in the forest ofc)

His Divine Shadow fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Nov 6, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Got some WAY overpriced stuff at the deli. I got the chicken (asparagus and cheddar stuffed) and twice baked potato from there and a bag of frozen mixed veggies in a light sauce that I had forever.

That meal cost probably $10+. I could have cut that in half if I did it myself. But you know... :effort:

Grocery prices are crazy right now here. It's hard to get any deli meat (from the deli) for under $9.99lb.

edit: forgot to post the pic

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 6, 2022

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Yeah I’m not making sandwiches any time soon it’s out of control.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
The past couple months I've been buying meat based on what's been marked down because it's pretty much at its sell by date and freezing it or cooking it up right away

Got about 4.5lb of boneless skinless chicken breast for about 6.50 last week, previous week I got a big pork shoulder for a couple bucks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pork tenderloins were on sale and BOGO last week so I bought four not realizing there were two tenderloins in each pack. Still a good deal though and now I got a nice lean protein source in the freezer for a few months. Boar’s Head lunch meats are $12-$16 a pound though lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tonight just grilled up some chicken breast and put on top of a garden salad.

We’ve been drinking by the fire pit since 3 pm so felt the need to have a light dinner.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
The good thing about a chest freezer is you can buy all the managers special whatever and store it.

The bad thing is that you now buy anything on managers special even if you can’t get to it in 6 months

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

fried chicken, asparagus, jalapeno cheddar cornbread

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
U forgot to fry the chicken

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

gently caress

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

SilvergunSuperman posted:

U forgot to fry the chicken

Cornbread looks dope tho. Also asparagus

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

here take this flash photography crime scene photo as proof that it was submerged in hot oil

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

His Divine Shadow posted:

Electricity is very expensive ATM where I live, so I don't like to use the oven. Fortunately there are alternatives. Camera had trouble focusing.

What animal are those dicks off of

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

here take this flash photography crime scene photo as proof that it was submerged in hot oil

Still not convinced.

But also lol I post pictures of my own food that somehow look worse than school cafeteria slop. I’m sure it was good

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Catfish sandwich, fries, hefeweizen

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

nexous posted:

Still not convinced.

But also lol I post pictures of my own food that somehow look worse than school cafeteria slop. I’m sure it was good

lol yeah I hate my camera. it was okay. I've been buying boneless chicken and for whatever reason it's never as good fried as it should be.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

runchild posted:

Catfish sandwich, fries, hefeweizen

nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I microwaved leftovers from a Mexican place. A cup of birria soup, one birria taco, and one and a half "chimichangas" (Every chimichanga I've ever had before is a giant stuffed burrito with melted cheese on top, but these were little things with sour cream on top. I was not impressed.)