Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

however, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its friday night and im goin for 7:15 pm beans to power through the weekly cleaning so i can wake up on saturday to a shiny house and be lazy as gently caress all day

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
if coffee is acidic and milk is alkaline why is there no fizzy reaction when they get mixed together?

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Jonny 290 posted:

its friday night and im goin for 7:15 pm beans to power through the weekly cleaning so i can wake up on saturday to a shiny house and be lazy as gently caress all day

i had a girlfriend who would do that but with meth

i hit the point a few years ago where coffee after like 3PM will gently caress up my evening :( this after years of >10 'spros per day. shameful.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

nah i've been to a cardiologist, walked around with a hrm strapped to me for 72 hours, etc. it's the ticker for sure

aw, that's unfortunate.. life without coffee.. a harsh sentence

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

nah i've been to a cardiologist, walked around with a hrm strapped to me for 72 hours, etc. it's the ticker for sure

semi related this is one of the fears I have that’s stopping me from getting an apple watch. I have this horrible sense that I’m going to put it on and the heart rate thing is going to go “wtf drat dude get your rear end to a hospital right the gently caress now”

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kazinsal posted:

semi related this is one of the fears I have that’s stopping me from getting an apple watch. I have this horrible sense that I’m going to put it on and the heart rate thing is going to go “wtf drat dude get your rear end to a hospital right the gently caress now”

Eh. this summer when i was bad in the bottle i did avoid wearing it for about six months for that exact reason, but i got back into it (as well as closing my rings etc) and so far the oh poo poo alarms have not gone off once.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I sometimes have one banana and one coffee for breakfast

it's a good combination

Jonny 290 posted:

Eh. this summer when i was bad in the bottle i did avoid wearing it for about six months for that exact reason, but i got back into it (as well as closing my rings etc) and so far the oh poo poo alarms have not gone off once.
I had some anxiety when it objectively told me how out of shape I was and I had to turn off the heart rate tracker for the face, but I'm also doing way better now so :toot:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Corla Plankun posted:

if coffee is acidic and milk is alkaline why is there no fizzy reaction when they get mixed together?

milk...and coffee? wtf

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its good dont purity test coffee. beans unite us all, do not succumb to the machinations of the Red Bull and let their attempt to divide us succeed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i simply do not understand non-black coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

sometimes the coffee pot doesn't have enough in it for a full cup, and that's when milk is the answer

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

also why the heck are Kalita Waves so expensive

50 bucks for a dripper get outta here

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Captain Foo posted:

i simply do not understand non-black coffee

:same:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
this is the best time of year for my coffee, because i always buy a pint of heavy cream to make thanksgiving somethingorother, and i use like 2 ounces of it, and then i have a bunch of heavy cream staring me down every time i open the fridge and then i look over at my coffee mug and a terrible, beautiful idea forms

you only need a little tiny bit

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

i'll try that, thanks friend

i had a buddy who told me he had to cut back on bananas because it was too much sugar. i was like "dude are you sure it's the bananas giving you too much sugar? they're not like... full of it or anything" and it turns out he was eating a kilogram of bananas every day

lmao geez

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
haveing cofe

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

about to have a coffee

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

about to have a coffee

update: haveing coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Captain Foo posted:

update: haveing coffee

:same:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cup 2 has been done. took a shower, got all shiny. an good morning

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Also 2 cups down the hole. Smoking some weed now

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

diner joe this am. It was bad, but diner joe shouldnt be THAT good anyways

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

im very good at dinner what are you talking about

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ThePopeOfFun posted:

diner joe this am. It was bad, but diner joe shouldnt be THAT good anyways

yep you're going for quantity, not quality here

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

the coffee was very good and I'm ready to Post

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

yep you're going for quantity, not quality here

the real question about diner coffee is do you get a good mug

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

get your own good mug imo

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

the real question about diner coffee is do you get a good mug

the mug sucked. it was not a navy mug as it should be

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PokeJoe posted:

get your own good mug imo

in it voted 5

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Captain Foo posted:

in it voted 5

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
haveing more coffee

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

a man, a plan, a canal

coffee

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
picked up some st. viateur bagels for breakfast so it'll be morning drip for a couple days. yum!

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

I had an espresso martini last night. so good.

the Melitta B2C machine still puts out great coffee, for such a (relatively) cheap thing it's been amazingly durable.

just risking a mid afternoon macchiato

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i fuckin love espresso martinis. im finishing up some coffee and then im going to go to the store to buy more coffee

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haveing coffee

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Corla Plankun posted:

milk isnt alkaline its just fatty which coats your stomach and makes it calm down

this starbucks tastes like olive brine

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Captain Foo posted:

haveing coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

milk isnt alkaline its just fatty which coats your stomach and makes it calm down

this starbucks tastes like olive brine

y did you go to starbucks and of all the things at starbucks why did you get the olive brine drink?