Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol was that Eric Rowe?

"Mr. Ref he threw the ball at me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Van grinkel needs more love than he gets in here

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Metapod posted:

Van grinkel needs more love than he gets in here

AVG and Zach Sieler are the two most underappreciated Dolphins IMO

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anyone except diggs catch a pass challenge

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Everyone loves Gink. He was the 2020 threads superstar

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Isaiah McKenzie seems to have developed a football allergy.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

til N'Keal Harry is a Bear

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

t a s t e posted:

Anyone except diggs catch a pass challenge

singletary accepts the challenge

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

About the only appropriate response to how this game is going.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL @ letting that happen. This DC is who we thought he was.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Ok now it’s game over

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Power back Allen

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

What the gently caress was that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sunday Morning posted:

singletary accepts the challenge

Really nice from him. If the bills move on he’s probably shown enough to be a contributor elsewhere

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
drat Rhamondre got some hands. That was an excellent catch.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Incredible that they aren't spying Allen. Complete incompetence.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
2019-assed game from Josh this week

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
josh mothafuckin allennn

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Safety 20 yards deep can't make it to the edge before Josh Allen runs all the way to the sideline then all the way up the field

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

I can't believe this is my team now.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

Was hoping that maybe these kind of ruts were behind Allen but yeah, this is why I can't say he's better than Mahomes

Mahomes can't run like Allen can and that's just facts

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They play this loving team twice every year and they still can't come up with a reasonable gameplan. This coaching staff is dogshit.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

They play this loving team twice every year and they still can't come up with a reasonable gameplan.

relocate the team to the equator

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sirtommygunn posted:

Safety 20 yards deep can't make it to the edge before Josh Allen runs all the way to the sideline then all the way up the field

Bad read but Josh is really really fast for his size

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Ehud posted:

AVG and Zach Sieler are the two most underappreciated Dolphins IMO

:hai:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
loving hell, we had a defence once.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Oh look they screwed the Jets on the spot lol

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

t a s t e posted:

Bad read but Josh is really really fast for his size

On the replay Whitehead just isn't trying. Jogging all the way until Allen zooms right by him.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

tarbrush posted:

loving hell, we had a defence once.

Kinda painful how much it’s regressed. Boyer may need to go. I don’t think Brandon Jones and Byron Jones being in there make them shut down

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
He got the first c'mon

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

pasaluki posted:

Mahomes can't run like Allen can and that's just facts

Agreed ceiling Allen is better than ceiling Mahomes because of that but Allen goes through these multi game stretches where his passing gets weirdly erratic. Mahomes's consistency is what separates him

But anyway Josh Allen

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

so close

https://twitter.com/houtz/status/1589334302105677824?s=20&t=p5eVb_GAHJ-r2hIPhwR4hQ

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

Agreed ceiling Allen is better than ceiling Mahomes because of that but Allen goes through these multi game stretches where his passing gets weirdly erratic. Mahomes's consistency is what separates him

But anyway Josh Allen

Josh Allen

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Makeup call for the previous bad spot

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

What kind of throw is that. Are you loving kidding me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I was praying for the other Johnson to be injured smh

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Wilson throw to the flat challenge (impossible)

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I feel like everything Chicago is getting on offense is by the skin of their teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Kinda painful how much it’s regressed. Boyer may need to go. I don’t think Brandon Jones and Byron Jones being in there make them shut down

I'm not up for firing Boyer just yet, but I do think they need to make an explicit commitment to a less aggressive defence now that X is old and injury prone.