Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Just make the horse little Sebastian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

IG-88 posted:

Can someone please take a picture of a Mythic Legions horse next to a 1:6 figure? I’ve got Jake Gyllenhaal coming in next week and have some ideas.

this took me like FOREVER to get

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Thank you! That's way bigger than I expected.

Rhyno posted:

this took me like FOREVER to get

https://i.imgur.com/23dfMdd.mp4

IG-88 fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 5, 2022

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Figpins are basically the funko pop of enamel pins but with better styling and I couldn’t turn these down

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

BBTS got both Moon Knight and Mr. Knight ML figures in today. Since my big box o' poo poo including Khonshu still had not shipped, I have politely emailed asking them to add those items. Hope they see it in time.

Looks like the long-awaited restock of Origins She-Ra is set to hit any minute now as well. Looking forward to a She-Ra with the improved knee engineering of later waves. My old one can go in the stash of stuff to give to my kid someday.

Shiroc posted:

Figpins are basically the funko pop of enamel pins but with better styling and I couldn’t turn these down

Figpins are one of those things where every time I see it I think "I have no use for this, but I appreciate it." Seems like they do quality work.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The only funko pops I would buy are Psycho Goreman or Dib from Invader Zim.

Thank god they don’t make those

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

For anyone else curious like I was about Four Horsemen's preorder cancellation policy, there is a line baked into the preorder blurb on each page that says "cancellations may be made at any time."

Hopefully this is retroactive. I'd much rather have spooky scary skeletons (Q1/Q2 realistically Q4 2024) than what I had initially preordered.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I just love the shade of blue on Bolt Man here. I'm really loving these weird Rules of the Sun characters.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Legions Con is more expensive than I planned... Of course.

Picked up two of the Saturday exclusive Unknown One, Magnus, Scaphoid, Black Krampus, Alder (Moose), Sure Girard, Black Knight Legion Builder.

A Frog head, Warhammer, Axe, painted Dragon head, and a $75 Barbarian head with a bear pelt hat. So beautiful. I'll post pictures a little later.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

ML is such a beast to collect. Tons of bombass-looking stuff, pricey, long wait times to fulfillment.

Kind of the premier "first-world" problem lmao... still gonna dip deep into the Necronominus line knowing I can cancel my preorder for the all-stars line.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/joefisto/status/1588960549668552704?s=46&t=_hvw1NA9dkqNMN7_fCaalw

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Nice, my Wookiee is out for delivery today.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Shiroc posted:

I have a bunch of Figpins, they’re pretty cool!

CelticPredator posted:

The only funko pops I would buy are Psycho Goreman or Dib from Invader Zim.

Thank god they don’t make those
Give them time.

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Got this dead pig earlier today:

Articulation is decent, it has double jointed elbows but they look kinda weird. Also for some reason the whole forearm is a solid piece so no alternate hands, but that doesn't bother me as much as I expected since he is just a zombie. Tailoring, painting and detail is extremely good and the figure feels really solid overall.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
ACAB.

All Cops Ate Brains.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
What Leon is that?

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Shiroc posted:

What Leon is that?

LimToys BioEvil 2 RPD Officer

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I got my Holiday Wookiee today. It is in windowed packaging, which does go along with the whole "these were supposed to come out last year" thing. Are all of the other ones that people have gotten in window boxes? I know people found at least the Mando already.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
A fun day for really dumb purchases off the clearance shelf

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Awesome!

I rarely find good things on clearance but then again I rarely leave the house, so I'm pretty sure there's a reason or two for it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Joytoy dropped another teaser pic

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Gonna win the Powerball jackpot and become one of like 50 people on the planet that can afford to own one of every JoyToy W40K figure

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Only one? If you're dreaming you may as well dream big

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One to keep sealed and one to display.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
Found Battle Armor He-Man at Target. He'd be absolutely perfect if he came with an expression like the one on the card art.

I'd be down for a Masterverse alternate head pack like they did with Classics back in the day, so we can get something other then bland expression/bland expression with longer hair/bland expression with beard.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

thiccabod posted:

Gonna win the Powerball jackpot and become one of like 50 people on the planet that can afford to own one of every JoyToy W40K figure

What’s wild is they’re actually reasonably priced. It’s just that theyre making so many of them.

Gripweed fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 6, 2022

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

PriorMarcus posted:

Do you have an Insta?

I do now. Same name over there, but one word joefisto

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Gripweed posted:

What’s wild is they’re actually reasonably priced. It’s just that theyre making so many of them.

Reasonably priced is a subjective term at best... Those little guys cost a loving fortune. Sometimes it's like $80 for a single 4-inch scale figure. You might arguably get your money's worth in terms of the deco, but I can't picture anybody getting into that line that isn't both (1) financially very well off and (2) a HUGE Warhammer fan.

Like by comparison I am a huge Thundercats fan and $55 for each 7" figure still stings. That's pushing the upper limit of what I consider to be reasonable. The Joy Toy Warhammer stuff looks beautiful, but that poo poo's too rich for my blood.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Gripweed posted:

Joytoy dropped another teaser pic

Hell yes

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Joe Fisto posted:

I do now. Same name over there, but one word joefisto

Added you.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Reasonably priced is a subjective term at best... Those little guys cost a loving fortune. Sometimes it's like $80 for a single 4-inch scale figure. You might arguably get your money's worth in terms of the deco, but I can't picture anybody getting into that line that isn't both (1) financially very well off and (2) a HUGE Warhammer fan.

Like by comparison I am a huge Thundercats fan and $55 for each 7" figure still stings. That's pushing the upper limit of what I consider to be reasonable. The Joy Toy Warhammer stuff looks beautiful, but that poo poo's too rich for my blood.

If that were your only line you’d probably be ok too. I like the lore of 40k and wanted some of these but there’s just no way. I’m sure it helped that they could probably be used as tabletop figures in a smaller game as well.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Oh yeah a Havoc or Bladeguard is 75 bucks, but a regular Intercessor or Guardsman is 45. Significantly cheaper than a Figma or Figuarts and comparable quality.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Figma and Figuarts are actually $50 in Japan, it's the import that boosts their price.

(They're usually a bit more but USD is crushing yen right now.)

Speaking of Japan, they've reopened EMS to Canada as of 4 days ago. Price is usually comparable to DHL, but much lower chance of paying taxes on import.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I'm getting to opened up the rest of the stuff I got yesterday.

At the Gamestop I also got the Black Series Zaalbar on 50% off clearance. I don't really have affection for the character in particular but I love Wookiees and $10 for a Wookiee when I'm already buying stuff works

I'm finally reading One Piece and even though I won't get to when he shows up for a while (I'm up to the Aarlong story, volume 10) I got another Yamato because he looked cool. I do wish that the branding wasn't hosed up and that they didn't misspell The Grandline Lad on the box

These are my (Poké) balls.

The Quick Ball is the new one and probably the last one I get. They're very nice display pieces but cost a lot and are all the same thing in the different shells. They didn't even bother to update the electronics for the Master Ball, so if you press the button it will still cycle to the 'failed to catch' red color half the time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
well now i'm just printing dumb poo poo that makes me smile

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Shiroc posted:

I'm getting to opened up the rest of the stuff I got yesterday.

At the Gamestop I also got the Black Series Zaalbar on 50% off clearance. I don't really have affection for the character in particular but I love Wookiees and $10 for a Wookiee when I'm already buying stuff works

I'm finally reading One Piece and even though I won't get to when he shows up for a while (I'm up to the Aarlong story, volume 10) I got another Yamato because he looked cool. I do wish that the branding wasn't hosed up and that they didn't misspell The Grandline Lad on the box

These are my (Poké) balls.

The Quick Ball is the new one and probably the last one I get. They're very nice display pieces but cost a lot and are all the same thing in the different shells. They didn't even bother to update the electronics for the Master Ball, so if you press the button it will still cycle to the 'failed to catch' red color half the time.

I really need to get a Yamato- I tried for one of the deluxe statues but they sold out and I don’t want to pay flipper prices on what is already an expensive figure.

I just want to display the best boy :sigh:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Rhyno posted:

well now i'm just printing dumb poo poo that makes me smile

You've been THUNDERSTRUCK

What's your username?

In fact, if y'all have an IG, post it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Deal on MV She-Ra

https://www.amazon.com/Masters-the-...transformers-20

$33 - $8.25 coupon.