Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
AFCE getting some serious lucky no calls to win games 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

lol that was DPI on the Jets

Nonsense the refs would have called it

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Ehud posted:

It was OPI on Davis too shut up Ehud

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Unbelievable - I was expecting a loss where we could at least evaluate Wilson, but to come up with a win, hell yeah

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Ehud posted:

We’re not talking about DPIs today.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Hey rest of the AFC East, can ya'll stop winning, thanks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Every bills coach btfo, Allen played like poo poo and maybe injured, Davis dropping everything

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
I know you were all watching way funnier games, but don't miss this incredible punt by Jake Bailey.

https://twitter.com/FTBeard7/status/1589362862434447363

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
loving monster division this year

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Unbelievable - I was expecting a loss where we could at least evaluate Wilson, but to come up with a win, hell yeah

Instead a win where you still can’t evaluate Wilson because he didn’t have to do anything

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Lol. Sauce gets away with DPI.

Bills didn’t deserve this one.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

Lmao how you gonna let Ehud of all people break you. You won, accept the astute observation ya 👶🏼

Amazing win by the jets tho.

And holy poo poo by the jags too

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Dan Campbell still an honorary AFCE too

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lmao how you gonna let Ehud of all people break you. You won, accept the astute observation ya 👶🏼

Amazing win by the jets tho.

And holy poo poo by the jags too

FINE

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

OF ALL THE GAMES for Wilson to play okay

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They need to just send this full game recording to OBJ to demonstrate why they need him

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Professor Funk posted:

Is it really OPI if the receiver is trying to break out of DPI? Sauce had him wrapped up and never turned around.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

t a s t e posted:

They need to just send this full game recording to OBJ to demonstrate why they need him
I don’t know, if he sees Josh playing like this, he might just sign with the Dolphins instead.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1589364458928754688?s=46&t=Yd0qhBfJ3yKFADMgQEYRrA

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Professor Funk posted:

lol

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

hahahahahaha

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

WE BEAT THE loving BILLS LMAO

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

That game ruled. Officials let both teams play all game, each finished with 3 penalties for 20 yards, no sense crying about it in this case.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Yeah

Amazing how differently I feel about this receiver group now versus two months ago

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sirtommygunn posted:

That game ruled. Officials let both teams play all game, each finished with 3 penalties for 20 yards, no sense crying about it in this case.

There’s one particularly bad call that I can think of but the coward Sean McDermott didn’t do anything about it

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Jets playing Sweet Caroline. Please take it you weirdos

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

WE BEAT THE loving BILLS LMAO

You have to go to the rest of the games.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

syzpid posted:

Counterpoint, Allen has played the worst against the Jets out of all the AFC East rivals. He's thrown 5 INTs against the Jets & Dolphins, 6 INTs versus the Pats in his career. He's thrown 11 TDs against the Pats, 23 TDs against the Dolphins and only 7 against the Jets.

Mark it down, Allen vs the Jets, 7 TDs 7 INTs. Only team Allen's played 3 or more times that he has an even TD/INT on.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

sirtommygunn posted:

Yes. this is preferable.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Was hoping that the Jets CBs were overhyped because they played against backup QBs but guess I can let that one go

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man that Jets team is so stacked. They’re carrying Wilson for the most part. If he clicks then yikes

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
I went back and watched a replay of the Dawkins hold and it was non existent. But then they let the Bills get away with really obvious holds on all of the remaining plays. NFL officiating is a mystery.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I thought they were going to call PI on the last play to be honest.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Man that Jets team is so stacked. They’re carrying Wilson for the most part. If he clicks then yikes

He was ok today! Not great or anything, but I feel like he did a lot more with his arm than the Packers/Broncos games.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Don’t give an inch Mcmagic

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

yeah me too

because it was!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Dolphins really need their bye. I don't think the talent on D is awful, but they need to work out how to protect the secondary a little more.

And the O could use some work on 4th and short.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

yeah me too

because it was!

And he still should have caught it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ehud posted:

yeah me too

because it was!

They should've called the helmet to helmet hit on Wilson the previous drive which would've ended the game so meh.