Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I feel so privileged that my time on this website has prepared me for actual rich and powerful people going on the stupidest posting vendettas possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Every couple of weeks Jeph does a Livestream real play DnD campaign. He plays a trashy Kobold and he's pretty funny in it. The first half of the first episode of the first campaign is here.

https://youtu.be/ih7WBQ_EgiQ

Edit: added fanart of Fettid, monsters, and one of his fever dreams about being trapped as Dilhotep.
https://twitter.com/rockpapercynic/status/1401624332351074308?t=qJZdKUGM_qni0c76jku9Og&s=19

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 7, 2022

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1589414958508691456

elon meltdown accelerating, we are maybe two weeks from him running naked in a forest at this point

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How is it a risk ??? How ??

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

Imagine being one of those developers coding through the night in the crater-ridden warzone hellscape of the post-bloodbath, scrambling through the weekend to get $8 Blue rolled out by Monday

And this is what it looks like on Sunday

you got fired on friday, but they asked you to come back on sunday.
No overtime though

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Who spends more time egoscrolling, Musk or Trump?

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
has someone done the dril "my family is dying" tweet with the 1.5bn in interest yet?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/dellcam/status/1589364200203497472

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Horsebanger posted:

has someone done the dril "my family is dying" tweet with the 1.5bn in interest yet?

stop buying twitters

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

*nasally air trumpet noises*

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Data Graham posted:

Imagine being one of those developers coding through the night in the crater-ridden warzone hellscape of the post-bloodbath, scrambling through the weekend to get $8 Blue rolled out by Monday

It's delayed until Wednesday. So a couple more nights of sleeping at the office.

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

Data Graham posted:

$8 as in beer, not $8 as in speech

free as in anarchy

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

stop buying twitters

no

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Data Graham posted:

Who spends more time egoscrolling, Musk or Trump?

Trump’s gonna swoop in and deliver the killshot somehow I can feel the chaos building
:chaostrump:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

euphronius posted:

How is it a risk ??? How ??

its not, his flight paths are public information regardless of whether a bot posts them on twitter

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Love that this bitch tweets like you’re clicking on him in a video game

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

3hands posted:

free as in anarchy

that is what they want, but not really. Its hard to explain

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Data Graham posted:

feels like malicious compliance at this point, like 'ok you want us to make this happen? oh, we'll make it happen, you stupid loving idiot. enjoy!!!'

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
they want no repercussions for what they say. It isn't what free speech means

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey elon i figured out how to save twitter, offer a deal on the monthly blue checkmark where you get one month free by paying for a whole year, total cost $88

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Free speech is saying whatever I want!

But you can't reply, no fair!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Jillian poo poo posted:

Trump’s gonna swoop in and deliver the killshot somehow I can feel the chaos building
:chaostrump:

I honestly wouldn't be loving surprised lmao

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

You think this is real Musk? Ha ha ha.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Revins posted:

I honestly wouldn't be loving surprised lmao

he should log in, make a final tweet and then delete the account

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
What the over/under on number of female twitter execs that leon knocks up? I say the line is 2.5 and I take the over.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

hey elon i figured out how to save twitter, offer a deal on the monthly blue checkmark where you get one month free by paying for a whole year, total cost $88

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
Fun fact by spending 10 dollars on a Something Awful account you are by definition 25% more trustworthy than Elon Musk and his 8 dollar check mark.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

maybe having a lot of generational money doesn't mean you are a smart person

even making a load of money through your own efforts, like this elon musk guy, doesn't mean you're a smart person

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

does Elrond think terrorists are watching the plane tracker account so they can blow him up with a surface to air missile

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

priznat posted:

What the over/under on number of female twitter execs that leon knocks up? I say the line is 2.5 and I take the over.

did he buy them a horse?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1589413653190938624

1) Give a blue checkmark to anyone who's willing to pay $8

2) ???

3) Accuracy!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Klyith posted:

even making a load of money through your own efforts, like this elon musk guy, doesn't mean you're a smart person

his dad owns an emerald mine. Elon was born rich

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

smoobles posted:

does Elrond think terrorists are watching the plane tracker account so they can blow him up with a surface to air missile

I love that he is mad at a bot that publishes the output of a public API

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

ben shapino posted:

he should log in, make a final tweet and then delete the account

Trump coughs up the $8/month just to change his username to Elon Cuck and announce his re-election campaign

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Elon has gone death con 3 on Comedy

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

FilthyImp posted:

Jeph Jacques changed his Twitter display name to Elon Musk and was like "Hey for the last time I don't have "weird dick" ' and other great posts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jephjacques?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/status/1589414135460425732?s=20&t=Q3Lwr-fn_enep2YJgojjjg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

I love that he is mad at a bot that publishes the output of a public API

doesn't a bot drive his cars

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Musk fanatics and similar just want feudalism, but only if they're the rulers. That's it. They just want to be able to do whatever they want with no one saying no.

Also Musk has a lot of maybe-money but no real money. Dude is actually poorer than me. If I have $6 in the bank, well, I don't have many billions in debt. And if/when he misses a payment on the loan and his Tesla and SpaceX collateral stock are rugpulled from under him then all he has is a website that is 1 billion in debt.

I am richer than Musk, financially, socially and spiritually.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Musk fanatics and similar just want feudalism, but only if they're the rulers. That's it. They just want to be able to do whatever they want with no one saying no.

Also Musk has a lot of maybe-money but no real money. Dude is actually poorer than me. If I have $6 in the bank, well, I don't have many billions in debt. And if/when he misses a payment on the loan and his Tesla and SpaceX collateral stock are rugpulled from under him then all he has is a website that is 1 billion in debt.

I am richer than Musk, financially, socially and spiritually.

two of three ain't bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://twitter.com/JFrankensteiner/status/1589418718819647489